AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Name Just ""one""

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i think i'll say Cardcaptor Sakura, it's so interesting and makes me want to watch it always.

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 「Das. View Post
    Code Geass. It's by far the most perfect mecha & apocalyptic genre anime I have ever watched.
    Absolutely incorrect. Code Geass cannot win against my all time favorite series. I watched the old and I watch the new of this series.
    And its the Gundam series.
    Gundam rocks.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I'll say Ghost In The Shell:Stand Alone Complex.2nd GIG. Just like the way the story develops and the seriousness of the characters. The graphics are also good . Actually, it's quite a serious anime and I just love the way it is.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

well i have only watched to animes so far, and thats dragonball z and eureka 7.
    but im currnetly watching Naruto and its the best by far!
    i love ninjas (i have my own set of shurikens)
    its humourous and has action and is aimed at teens
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Member thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2017 01:40 PM
    Threads

That is a difficult question!

I would have to say Akira. To this day I think it is an excellent abstract piece of art that still keeps me wondering if I fully understand it.

Honestly there are too many series/moves to say. From Noir to .Hack to Ranma to NGE....I love too many

Animevortex | IAWMD Gold Member | Web Designer

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I really wish to say Code Geass. Every Sunday is Code Geass Sunday. But no. I can't call it my favourite anime ever because I CANNOT REWATCH IT. I know how things will end, Code Geass can't excite me. When it was new for me it excited me to no end, the twists and action was amazing and I really liked the OST and animation. Story was so nice and the ending was so well-planned and figured out (in my opinion).

So I'll have to say Ouran high school Host club. I can rewatch it many times and it will still make me laugh. The animation is nice, the guys are hot, the music is so sweet and it's just the type of comedy I like.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cowboy Bebop.

All the characters (except Julia) contribute to the story very well, the action isn't overdone, and the story isn't predictable.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:00 AM
    Threads

Baccano! The story was all over the place, but that's what I liked about it. I liked many of the characters and the action was good, I also like how every time-line connected in some way. It's probably going to be my number one show for awhile.

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

Right now it's Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    I like the whole mafia aspect of it all.
    >>;
    But that is slowly changing to Eyesheild 21
    Since I like football and its' a goofy footbal manga
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Junior Member ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun has a reputation beyond repute ahlun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

This isn't just the one! Because many other anime sit on the pinnacle for me. But the most noteworthy to me is Honey & Clover. The only anime that has actually moved me to reflect on life. I could truly feel the experiences they went through. It left me smiling for the next few weeks.

But it was also notable to me for the animation they had, the music that fit perfectly, the powerful symbolism they created, and the openness of life's unexpected turns. And, importantly an original creative way to end the series. Yet it still revolves forever.
    As time passes, the day will come when everything will fade to memories.
    But those miraculous days will continue, revolving forever, in my heart as my bittersweet memory.

Senior Member Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kalila Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mikkachan Steam ID: kalilachan

Hmmm i gotta say Naruto. The storyline is great and its full of action, drama and comedy. Has a host of interesting characters too.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I would have to say Honey and Clover. The art was beautiful. The cast was great. And the soundtrack matched perfectly as well. But the main thing I liked most about it was that the characters were all so human. They they didn't have any special powers and they didn't have to save the world. Which is all great and entertaining. But at the end of the day, I prefer watching something with a bit more substance.

I loved the fact that the problems the characters faced were things that we have to deal with in everyday life. And it was nice to see them stumbling through them, the way that we do.

And the ending was epic. ^^
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmm, what a hard question! Hmm, I wanna say Initial D or Wangan Midnight. Or maybe Nabari no Ou.

Hmm, I guess, I'll settle for Bleach. Because I don't need to rewatch it if I want to see it again. New episodes every week! hehe. Well, the same goes for Naruto but I'm not really much of a fan of it.

I also like the fight scenes! Yeah!

Zaraki Vs Nnoitra!

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Easily the Monster...

The reasons are many,but to summ them up:
    - anime runs on the edge of reality
    - mostly all events can actually happen
    - storyline is full of twists and mistery
    - very high psychological level,so you can't just sit and watch it mindlessly
    - very interesting presentation

etc.etc
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am so very unoriginal, but it is the truth:

Although I don't watch anime anymore, I do have to say bishoujo senshi sailormoon, for the nostalgia (it was my first anime, and i've been a fan since 95), and well, although i've seen other anime, it still remains my favorite because of the characters and, stories, and illustrations. As if it wasn't obvious already, lol.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Junior Member blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz has a brilliant future blue_wingz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2008 11:03 PM
    Threads

dmc. its really addictive i rkn.
    the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life is probably your face.

Member sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated has a reputation beyond repute sarcastinated's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 08:16 PM
    Threads

I would define my favourite anime as one I could watch over and over without getting sick of. That being said, I love Excel Saga. Because I don't understand most of the cultural references it feels utterly random and fun (and probably still is utterly random even if I understood the references).

Emergency food supply!
    Sarcastination.
    Where all of your dreams hide when you abandon them for wakefulness.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    Absolutely incorrect. Code Geass cannot win against my all time favorite series. I watched the old and I watch the new of this series.
    And its the Gundam series.
    Gundam rocks.
    I have rewatched the GUNDAM Seed and 00 series, also the old ones about more than 4 times, nonetheless the dialog & action never really did excite me when I rewatched it, though the first time with awesomeness. So I stand with CG, vice versa.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Ok ok...uhm Loveless!

The story is very original & romantic, very sweet and still full of action :]

It's by far my favorite.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Junior Member ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

Elfen Lied. The one of the best plots ever. Anime not-to-good, but the manga is perfect. <33

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blue_wingz View Post
    dmc. its really addictive i rkn.
    I'll say Devil May Cry too.. The graphic, the animation, the characters, all of it is the best ever. I've never seen any anime match with that quality.. And the dubber? It's all suit the character, especially when I watch the english dub..

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Senior Member Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 05:02 PM
    Threads

Project A-ko. It was my first anime, and it will always be my favorite!

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

chibi vampire because i love vampires and that story has a twist.
    that was hard

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 09:10 AM
    Threads

for me itīs Clannad

and i think ManTaip is right about Elfen Lied. The anime is not so good when compared with the very well made manga. the plot is fantastic
    Last edited by Kobarokawa-San; 01-08-2009 at 12:37 PM.
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

Fist of the north star (Hokuto no ken)

I just like gore watch any episode and you get gore nuff said

Closed Thread

Thread Information