AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PMS in a relationship

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Marian View Post
    I'm sure if a guy had a taste of what even one period is like, he'd be whining more than the woman.
    Arrr, yes indeed.

Women are respected because of their persistence and determination to go through hardships. They have overcame many things and nowadays standing at the same level with men, which majority of the women long ago did not. Women are to be praised regarding this.

Thus, there's a saying PMS = if in relationships, men really do not appreciate women and ignore women's needs, women should punish men severely. Women have their own rights.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuma Kuwabara View Post
    ..But you're comparing this to getting kicked in the balls. When a guy is kicked in the balls squarely he will most likely double over and squirm around in pain, yet women who aren't always falling over randomly apparently feel worse pain, and now women give up crack every month as well? I think you're exaggerating.
    ^This. Im sorry, but your acting like its the worst possible thing in the world. I know it may hurt, but this is ridiculous.

Senior Member Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2009 10:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiliciouss View Post
    ^This. Im sorry, but your acting like its the worst possible thing in the world. I know it may hurt, but this is ridiculous.
    Well I know that it's not, and it really depends on your age how much it hurts(if you're 10, it probably won't hurt that much, if you're 20 it will hurt a lot more) but it seems like women like to exaggerate how painful things are.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 「Das. View Post
    lawls to what Princess Minako said.

Anyways, the problem still lies with: Should women be treated nicely by men in a relationship because they may 'suffer' from PMS monthly?
    They should be patient and understanding, yes. They should not accept outward abuse though, no.

And the pain from menstrual cramps is not the same as getting kicked in the balls. Well, unless you bleed from them, it lasts five days, you feel your non-existant uterus churning, and you need to wear pads (obviously not tampons). If that happens, then you have some problems, lol.

The pain varies from woman to woman, as for me, it isn't that bad, simply annoying.

But, if you can't accept or deal with the fact that women may have some irrational moods here and there (within reason), then you should either not be in a relationship with one.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 11-27-2008 at 01:18 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

All About POWAH! Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 10:24 AM
    Threads

I don't even know who is arguing what anymore! Well, I was looking at a bunch of sites finding out who could take pain better, men or women, and found this:

Women feel more pain, more often, but men are better suited to take pain. As one person said on a site, there is a difference between experiencing pain, and tolerating pain. Women think about the pain, how it's hurting them, why it's hurting them, and what makes it better or worse, men see pain as an obstacle to overcome while going on with whatever they are doing. Basically, they said it's a mental thing, and men are more mentally able to take pain.

That's the short and simple version of what I read...interestingly enough, I also noticed that when it was said men take pain better, there was scientific evidence to back it up, but most of the arguments for the women's side were along the lines of "nuh uh!" "try havin' a baby!"

As for this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    Women of the victorian period would make you look like a wuss. Same sex, same race, but somehow women now are weaker? I don't think so. you are basing it all off what society is NOW showing you.
    Look around, society as a whole is tolerating less pain than people in the Victorian era! Women from then would probably make YOU look like a wuss too. And I'd say the men of the Victorian era could take pain better than they could! They didn't have little travel packs of panadol and spf 50 sunblock, and all the other things that make our lives so cushy....And of course I'm basing it off of what society shows me NOW, what the heck else do I have to base it off of? If the Victorian era is your argument, fine, women in that era had it harder than I do, does that do anything to prove your point about PMS's effect on women, or women's ability to tolerate pain today? I don't see how it does.

Senior Member Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I'd have to agree, men are generally bigger, stronger and tougher than women. It's not sexism, it's just the way it is. In some species, the female is the biggest and strongest, but for humans it is the male. There is no use arguing about it, because the difference isn't that large to begin with. As for pain, the fact that women have to endure more pain is true, but that doesn't mean that they have a higher pain threshold or tolerance.

Junior Member Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 01:13 AM
    Threads

Anyways, the problem still lies with: Should women be treated nicely by men in a relationship because they may 'suffer' from PMS monthly?
    Should they be treated differently because they have PMS? No. Should people be understanding of their s/o? Yes. It doesn't matter if they have PMS, if they had a bad day, if you're just being annoying (aside from PMS, this applies to both sexes), sometimes people are more likely to anger or whatever. People just need to be more understanding of things. - Wow, so, I'm just amazed at some of the sexism involving this topic. It's mindboggling. Really. Like, on that post the blog.
    Dude, here's a lesson : Women are bound to say,"Don't blame me, blame the hormones." Then you say....its ok, I don't blame you. But next time when you see a rapist on the street, you should also say, "I don't blame him, I blame his hormones." Guarantee they keep quiet after that.
    What? Is this guy seriously comparing someone nitpicking you to someone RAPING you? People don't get PTSD from being annoyed. Someone whining at you isn't even remotely comparable to someone forcibly shoving their penis in you/forcibly shoving your penis in them/whatever the situation may entail. I like how the guy thinks that's a great argument though. "Oh yeah, women will totally shut up after you say that." Maybe it's just me, but girls I know would keep quiet, because after kicking you in the crotch they'd walk off. Or,
    That is one of the reasons why I have always respected woman throughout the course of my entire life. If a girl asks me to "jump" I will say "How high?". They more than deserve such things, according to myself.
    How about, instead of holding women above you and doing whatever they ask, you treat them like...humans. Like, the same way you treat anyone else. I know it's a novel concept, but give it a try. You may not realize this, but treating women as though they're better than you and you have to do whatever they ask you, is offensive and sexist.
    No way can that be compared. Getting kicked in the nuts can drop just about any guy straight to their knees. If PMS was as painful as that, then every busy public area would be full of women just randomly falling to the floor in pain....
    No... Menstrual cramps can be so painful they cannot leave their bed. If I get kicked in the nuts, I'm usually pretty good shortly there after. Of course, this doesn't apply to all women. Some women don't experience any menstrual cramps, some only have a little and some are debilitating. You can't make a blanket term like that.
    Wow for people who have never experienced menstrual cramps you seem to be very knowledgeable to tell me that the pain isn't equal. But yet when a female says that menstrual cramps ARE worse than that they are wrong, because they don't know how painful it is without experiencing it. Pot... kettle.... blackish?
    I'm new around of here, but I like you. Every post of yours in this thread A+.

All About POWAH! Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What do you mean "blanket term"? What term did I use? Calling all women dramatic would be a blanket term. Saying that getting kicked in the groin could not possibly be the same type of pain as menstrual cramps is not a term, it's a statement. And it's true. It's a sharp, sudden pain(and nausea) vs. long drawn out pain over a few days, it's like comparing getting punched in the stomach to a stomach flu. Sure the stomach flu makes you feel crap for longer, but getting a good solid punch in the gut hurts a whole lot more at the time of impact than your flu will hurt you at any given point. It's not the same kind of pain, so it can't be compared. If given the choice, I'd probably take the nutcracker over PMS, because it ends sooner.

I keep trying to say that I'm not disregarding the pain of PMS, I AM disregarding the claims that it hurts like getting kicked in the groin, and I AM disregarding the claims that men couldn't handle the pain as well as women.

And besides, I'm much more likely to feel sympathetic towards someone's pain if I feel like they can't handle it as well as I could...If you're telling me women are better suited to take that pain then I'm less inclined to feel sorry for you...

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Minako, you're exaggerating again. I find this the right opportunity to disbelieve whatever you say. I already find it awkward that the duration, tolerance and side-effects of "PMS" vary from woman to woman, but taking it from you, it sounds like the side-effects can go from Muscular Cramps to F5 Hurricanes.
    And you're confusing moody women with the Strong ones. "Strong women" are the peers of "authoritary men". I've dealt with these kind of people. These persons are usually always eloquent, aggressive and/or unpleasant whether they're right or not. But you can't call a chick who's usually calm and suddenly bursts into flames "authoritary", whether she's right or not; that's MOODY. I do that too, and i don't think of myself to be a "strong man", i leave others to judge that; but i do think of myself "moody and righteous", non-subjective.

Now, the flaw lies in comparing a constant pain to an impact one: it's obvious the impact hurts the most and the long-lasting is the most bothersome. If you'd've compared "PMS" with a case of "blueballs", we'd've had a different discussion.

As for "Marupinku", you were pretty brief to insert yourself into the thread, and pretty brief to insert yourself to the forum, for that matter. If you've got something to say, say it using your real profile, or be shunt aside. You're not even worth bad repping.
    Last edited by DOOM!; 11-28-2008 at 02:04 PM.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Junior Member Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku is a glorious beacon of light Marupinku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 01:13 AM
    Threads

As for "Marupinku", you were pretty brief to insert yourself into the thread, and pretty brief to insert yourself to the forum, for that matter. If you've got something to say, say it using your real profile, or be shunt aside. You're not even worth bad repping.
    *giggles* That's cute. Because I'm new, I'm obv. someone's alt. Nah, this is my only account, I just joined. Sorry to disappoint. Regardless of my authenticity, I may have been brief, but I felt that I addressed all points I wanted to. If you'd like to question any of them, feel free. I'd be happy to respond. ^^

Now, the flaw lies in comparing a constant pain to an impact one: it's obvious the impact hurts the most and the long-lasting is the most bothersome. If you'd've compared "PMS" with a case of "blueballs", we'd've had a different discussion.
    But, that's an even worse comparison. "Blue balls" is at most a mild pain, that can be easily relieved by masturbation. And, on top of that, females can experience it too! In fact, I'd wager they do far often given how typical it is for women to not achieve orgasm during sex.

I'm not saying that being hit anywhere is comparable to menstrual cramps, because it's not. There really is no good comparison, but blue balls is far worse a comparison than getting hit in the crotch. Some women may experience such mild cramps that it feels like blue balls, or even less, and some literally cannot move due to the pain.

Yes, it does vary that much. I think it's cute you 'find it awkward' to believe.
    Last edited by Marupinku; 11-29-2008 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Fixing a tag, adding content.

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

Getting kicked in the nads is like taking a missle to the face and being unlucky enough to live. (exaggerating is fun =P)

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    obviously this is an impasse, you don't believe anything because you will never feel that pain. I have felt that pain, and in describing it to the many men I've met in my life, including brothers, husband, and/or past boyfriends, they've all compared it to what I have described to you.

PMS is not just "moodiness" and if I've gotten one person to realize this then I've done what I've set out to do. Its not as simple or as easy as guys seem to categorize it as. Its hormonal fluctuations that mirror what a detoxing crack addict experiences, its blinding pain that has kept me out of school three days a month before drugs. It can be managed with birthcontrol and/or pain medication... but what does birth control do... manages hormone levels.
    Yes. I think some guys use it as a convenient excuse to call a woman a (well, can't say it here, rhymes with "itch"), and think they are being so clever because they don't need to go through it. Of course other women do the same thing sometimes.

I used to have bad cramps, and let me tell you, it's not a walk through a fresh meadow.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Chii-sai ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

It's true. PMS = Poor Man Suffering. I've made my boyfriend go through some bad things, because I was suffering PMS Syndrome.

Also know that women sometimes lie and use that as a way to "excuse" their behavior.
    a.k.a ChibiNaruto
    *Miscellaneous Thread Fiend*

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Ok, first things first; Men PMS too. Well, something very similar to it anyway. When their testosterone levels get to high they experience something similar to PMS when they get extremely horny or cranky. And according to my guy friends, when they go through phases like that, it isn't so fun. For them or their partners (well, the ones who have them anyway). Now I'm not an expert on stuff like this, but men do experience something of the same sort.

And on the whole; "menstrual pains being equivalent to getting kicked in the balls" and the "the pain isn't the same!!" and the "there is no way you could compare those two" deal. There is a way.

Ever heard of "transsexuals"? I have a friend who is one, and apparently the pain is very similar. The only real difference is the duration of the pain.

Anyway, on topic, I think that men should try to be more understanding towards women when they are PMSing. They should try to understand that it really isn't that pleasant to have to bleed from one's genitals every damn month, so it's only natural that they will get a bit cranky.

And in return, women should not take out their anger on the people around them. And according to a handful of my male friends, they would prefer it if you gave them some kind of heads-up before you go all berserker on them. So they know what to expect (and possibly have the brains to stay away).

Of course, at times, the man can be a total gentleman and do everything he can for his PMSing girlfriend, and the girl will still act like a b****. At times like that, I would suggest getting a new girlfriend.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Chii-sai ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin has a reputation beyond repute ChibiVampKarin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

I didn't notice this until now, but for the record (on menstrual cramps):

I have a bad case of dysmenherria(sp?). It's like menstrual cramps gone wrong. When this happens, I vomit and feel super sick. Not only is my stomach hurting, but it hurts so much I end up crying. The pain is extremely painful. I've had regular cramps, but during these episodes, they make regular cramps feel like a baby trying to pinch you. There's also been an occasion where I was trying to drive home from work (had to leave early cuz of this), and I almost ended up fainting on the road. Luckily, I made it just in time. Otherwise, I would've been in a serious car accident. The horrible part is that there's no way you can make the pain go away. You just have to wait it out. I take Mydol extra strength to make it a tad bit more bearable. My friend has a worser case than me. She's been prescribed vicadin to ease her pain.

I understand that during this time, girls just feel horrible and it stinks. I don't think it's a good excuse to take it out on anyone, because then that would mean other hormonal imbalanced illnesses are excusable for hurtful actions. PMS shouldn't even last that long, but yet, it somehow gets "carried out". I have seen guys try their best to be accommodating, but it's kinda hard to be helpful when you feel helpless and get yelled at for it at the same time.

I've had my moments with my boyfriend, and he's always been so good to me when I've fallen ill. I feel really bad when I treat him horribly, and I always end up apologizing after my period ends. We've both come to a conclusion that I should warn him when my period is about to start, and so, he'll be more understanding. There were times when I was about to start my period, and my boyfriend and I ended up fighting because we were both unaware of it (I have an irregular schedule).

Although I think that having cramps is the worst thing in the world, and on top of that, having to deal with chemical imbalances, I feel lucky it's not anything serious. I mean, I've never seen a person whose been diagnosed with a deadly disease complain much. I'm sure they're dealing with imbalances, as well.

That's why I don't think having cramps or PMS is an excusable reason to treat someone miserably. It really isn't. They don't have to be there for you, you know. And if you hate the world so much at the time, then seriously just stay home and watch tv. Don't ruin someone's day because you got issues. That's a horrible thing to do.
    Last edited by ChibiVampKarin; 11-29-2008 at 09:57 AM.
    a.k.a ChibiNaruto
    *Miscellaneous Thread Fiend*

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Marupinku View Post
    *giggles* That's cute. Because I'm new, I'm obv. someone's alt. Nah, this is my only account, I just joined. Sorry to disappoint. Regardless of my authenticity, I may have been brief, but I felt that I addressed all points I wanted to. If you'd like to question any of them, feel free. I'd be happy to respond. ^^
    No, no, no, i think you're really trying to double-cross this forum with an unoriginal crossover between a Hello Baka and half a semi-pseudoEris, with plagiarizing a Mod's name. Do me a favor.
    Yes, it does vary that much. I think it's cute you 'find it awkward' to believe.
    I was as serious about that statement as you are being now.
    But, that's an even worse comparison. "Blue balls" is at most a mild pain, that can be easily relieved by masturbation. And, on top of that, females can experience it too! In fact, I'd wager they do far often given how typical it is for women to not achieve orgasm during sex.

I'm not saying that being hit anywhere is comparable to menstrual cramps, because it's not. There really is no good comparison, but blue balls is far worse a comparison than getting hit in the crotch. Some women may experience such mild cramps that it feels like blue balls, or even less, and some literally cannot move due to the pain.
    How quick, a little wikipediot, can know about it without consulting the user's manual? By Blueballs, I mean the state in which you wake up in the morning, after getting hit in the Golden Nuggets (but you wouldn't know that, since you don't present any gender), or after having rough sex with a soft, unretracted scrotum (but you wouldn't've experienced this, since you don't seem mature enough).
    It's a pain that draws your attention from anything, every time your Nuggets touch something, like you leg, or the texture of your pants. Wherever you'll go, you'll make it slow and bandy-legged for the rest of the day, and maybe the day after, too. You won't be leaving your apartment to go to the Otaku convention, that day, i assure you.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    Ok, first things first; Men PMS too. Well, something very similar to it anyway. When their testosterone levels get to high they experience something similar to PMS when they get extremely horny or cranky. And according to my guy friends, when they go through phases like that, it isn't so fun. For them or their partners (well, the ones who have them anyway). Now I'm not an expert on stuff like this, but men do experience something of the same sort.

And on the whole; "menstrual pains being equivalent to getting kicked in the balls" and the "the pain isn't the same!!" and the "there is no way you could compare those two" deal. There is a way.

Ever heard of "transsexuals"? I have a friend who is one, and apparently the pain is very similar. The only real difference is the duration of the pain.
    If you're talking about people who've had sex changes, it's just not the same. You can't change someone's gender, you just can't. Well, not yet at least. It's just mutilation. If you're talking about people who are err..born with both sets of equipment, it is never the same, even so.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

And the winner of the 2008 truth telling awesomeness contest goes to ChibiVampKarin.

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

I guess it's my girlfriend's way of saying: "I'm very pissed off at everything right now, but I still love you." =)
    feed your monster

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    And the winner of the 2008 truth telling awesomeness contest goes to ChibiVampKarin.
    I was thinking the same thing!

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There is a simply remedy to all of this; All women just need to wrip out their ovaries, including myself. Not worth it in so many ways, having ovaries that is. Apparently there is birthcontrol out there that makes being a female alot easier, but I have yet to find it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information