AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: nikki_nathalie AKA zink - weekly

Junior Member nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default green beauty

sig on my my day here .. XD

ive been in the mood today to make one... im still on the learning process of making sigs though i much better in making wallpapers...

i used some c4ds if it is what they call it... am i right?... then some smudging on the items on the bg.... some maps and blending,,,, a little of spatter brush.... and two versions came out after that... XD....

comments are welcome to make my skill better.... thank you....

v1

v2

call me zink

Nov 10, '08 - the day joined

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

Mm.. I like v2 better. You just lose too many details in the first one.

The textwork is okay but you can improve on it. Some can argue that the 'Z' isn't very visible. Work on some placement, find a nice location for it that it doesn't distract the attention of the viewer but helps in guiding the eyes to or away from the starting point (depending on what you're aiming for) in a smooth flow.

Try working on blending in the extract, to quote others: "it's so that it doesn't look like the image was just pasted onto a background." There are a lot of tutorials in the Dazzle Us forum that can help you in learning some techniques on how to go about it.

Take note though, while tutorials are there to help you out, don't stick to the way they teach you. Develop your own style, learn, study but don't copy.

I look forward to what you'll come up with in the future.
    Last edited by Magelation; 11-10-2008 at 08:02 AM.

Junior Member nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie has a reputation beyond repute nikki_nathalie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

thats was my problem a while ago the location of the name.... >.<....

sure i will follow your advice... thank you...
    call me zink

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

v2
    Very nice crystal effect you got from those c4d`s.
    Maybe the Z in Zink could be shown better if you move it a little bit more to the right, closer to the extract/person.
    And yeah, the blending as Kersheys said.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yea I like V2 better as well. The first one is really bright and it hurts my eyes when I try to look at it. Good job on the second one though. A little advice on V1 is to make it a tad less bright, at least that is my angle when looking at it. Keep posting your sigs though and good luck, I bet you will get better and better each time you post. Keep in mind that the text could also be a tiny bit better.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 11-12-2008 at 03:13 PM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

i guess they are right, v2 is much better, the color is more alive and vibrant... good for the eyes...
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 11-12-2008 at 09:40 PM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

V2 has more detail, and the text works better with it.

I like it more, by the way.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default nikki_nathalie AKA zink - weekly

this link goes to my first sig here....
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=80490

this is my second one in AF...

i plan on making a weekly post of my arts as i have my free time during weekends only...

feel free to comment and suggest...
    call me zink

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

One thread, one user. Please use one thread to show off your work to fellow AF members.

Thank you

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

. note*... mod senpai... ahmm... can you please delete my post above this ?... TY!
    comments are appreciated . . . ;p

::|::

::|::
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 11-22-2008 at 06:55 AM. Reason: done ;)
    call me zink

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love the moon in the corner, and I like the text you chose. It feels a bit empty in the center though.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

my sigs prior to all sigs ive submitted here.....

|~|~|~|

|~|~|~|

|~|~|~|

|~|~|~|
    Last edited by nikki_nathalie; 11-22-2008 at 10:48 AM.
    call me zink

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the colors you used in your first newest sig. I think the border shouldv'e been a different color.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

comments?
    call me zink

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

I love the latest signature. Although the targets/random lines do seem a bit.. Out of place? But maybe that's just me. I love them all! Great work- I hope to see more.
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

thanks you!... about the target, i put it where it should be visible and that was the black part of the render... .... whenever i have spare time i usually make graphic works as hobby, so ill be posting once in a while...
    call me zink

Closed Thread

Thread Information