AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can you help me

Junior Member Omega Z is on a distinguished road Omega Z's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2008 11:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Can you help me

Hi, I am a shy guy when it comes to girls, so I need an honest and not stupid answer.

This happen in school. I was standing next to my friend's locker, when a girl looked over at me and smiled. This has happened to me several times, with the same girl. Should I talk to her or what?
    Last edited by Omega Z; 11-17-2008 at 07:08 PM.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Haha...ok First of all, I wouldn't do anything if I were you. Just ignore it, because you don't know that girl, and a few smiles doesn't tell you everything. She smiles at you for a few times can also mean that she is showing some simple manners to you. Let me ask you, was there any other people around when it was happening? Normally when there is no one else besides you and then the girl walk by, she's smile at you. Think psychologically and you'll understand what I'm talking about. Unless you got some feelings for that girl...but I would find that funny if a few smiles attracts you. Just don't do anything yet. Otherwise you'd just scare her away.

Awwww high schooler...come on, you don't need to listen to me, it is your choice. What I'm giving out is suggestions that you don't need to follow but you should consider. I know you probably have a little feelings for her, otherwise you wouldn't post about your question here, right? Do as your heart tells you to do.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 11-17-2008 at 06:47 PM.

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

You should give her a bowl of oranges.

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    lmao

anyways, I'm assuming you don't know the girl? If not then smile back, or even say hi and maybe ask a generic question (maybe about a assembly or some school event) just to break the ice. Then see what she does next. If she talks to you again, rock on. If not, then you know she was just being friendly.

Member El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 12:25 PM
    Threads

Ignore her. That's how I got to where I am today~
    <--(no girlfriend)

EDIT: No seriously......

Give her a box of oranges.
    Last edited by El Wiseguy; 11-17-2008 at 06:26 PM.

Member Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads

Sure, talk to her. You don't have to ask her out or flirt or anything, just say hi and be friendly.

Tis not male! drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 01:26 PM
    I live happily in a house with my family. (6 animals)
    Threads

O.o what would be the harm in talking to her? Say hi as you walk by or something. You don't need to go and confess you're love or anything, or even say alot the first time, it doesn't hurt to be nice to a girl. Well unless she's shown dislike toward you, but she hasn't.
    Only fools accept the obvious and go no farther.
    Common sense isn't so common anymore.
    "I'll follow you everywhere you go in my oh-so-inconspicuous bright red car and convince myself you don't notice."
    4// Itchy. Tasty.

Senior Member Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango has a reputation beyond repute Mango's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2010 01:46 PM
    Threads

Smile back.

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

lol, go ahead, be friendly and talk to her, girls live it when a guy says "hi" to them. i know i do. lol!

Member El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetgirl16 View Post
    lol, go ahead, be friendly and talk to her, girls live it when a guy says "hi" to them. i know i do. lol!
    How would you know? Are you a girl?
    Rule #37: There are no girls on the interwebz.

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

i'm about to give a serious answer this time, since more than half people on this thread are or MUST be kidding:
    she smiles at you the first time - probably coincidence
    she smiles at you the second time - still possibly coincidence
    she smiles at you the third time - conscious or unconscious attraction
    and if you're 17 and don't know how to make a move, it's okay, i know people in their 20's who use the same pickup lines they were using in their early teens (i even know a guy who carries around an empty lighter, seriously), so being stupid about this kinda stuff is pretty human, i guess

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All these people mentioning Oranges are clearly trying to mislead you. Chicks dig limes.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Give her something like this:

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Member ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:04 PM
    Threads

don't give her oranges..-.-"
    Just be friendly and say hi or something..just start a little conversation.=)
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    it's about learning to dance in the rain.
    Little Sister: Tsuki Moon 88

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hello Baka View Post

This will clear everything up in a quick and simple manner...

And you wont look like a fool either, by trying to make a move and getting rejected in person...

Junior Member Omega Z is on a distinguished road Omega Z's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2008 11:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hello Baka View Post

Should I use the hello kitty notebook paper too?

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Z View Post
    Should I use the hello kitty notebook paper too?
    No, the notebook paper should have an orange theme to it.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would have gone with Teddy Bears paper, but that's me.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by El Wiseguy View Post
    How would you know? Are you a girl?
    Rule #37: There are no girls on the interwebz.
    ummm, yes i am. a boy wouldn't put "girl" in their user name...

plus, i love it when guys come over and say "hi" to me... i'd say go for it! she might be your friend.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whatever you do, do NOT give her one of THESE!

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

See, this is why I think you're ignorant, little bro.

First of all, if a girl smiles at you, it doesn't mean anything. She may just want to be friendly.

Second, if you do happen to like her, talk to her, 'cause it's better than doing nothing (you might regret it if you don't). Of course, you'd have to do something about your face (Girls don't like acne).

PS- You could've at least come up with something creative for your username, avatar, and sig. You didn't have to do the same thing I did. It makes you more of a loser.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Case Study Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver has a reputation beyond repute Aushkei Ver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 10:30 PM
    Threads

This really is all lovely advice.
    Oranges and a note on Hello Kitty notebook paper.
    How more exciting can it get.
    What a very, very, lucky girl.
    Well anyways, I would saaaay, if it bothers you that much that she smiles at you, then start a simple friendship.
    Begin a simple conversation with her, there's not harm in introducing yourself.
    Buuuut, you could always just ignore her and see where that gets you.
    It's up to you and whatever you feel more comfortable doing.
    Last edited by Aushkei Ver; 11-17-2008 at 08:24 PM.

Senior Member Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Aria Neko Fuuko Starfish Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 07:39 PM
    Threads

While we are on the subject of oranges why not just plant her an orange tree. Just picture me holding my sides and rolling around on the floor and you'll know if i'm serious. Are you people serious about the orange thing? Couldn't be. I mean why oranges and not apples.

Seriously dude if a guy i have never spoken to comes over to me with a box or bowl of orages i'd take them and thank him then dump then in some far away bin. Everytime i see him after that i'd look at him all weird wondering if he was nut or just plain cracked or high on something.

Just say high. It's not a crime to say hi. If she smiled at you that means she won't shun you or anything like that. Go with the flow and see how it progresses from there.

Oranges ha you people crack me up. Let just hope he didn't run with the idea. Ha! My ribs hurt from laughing so hard.
    The fool sees the bend but doesn't look beyond it.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    While we are on the subject of oranges why not just plant her an orange tree. Just picture me holding my sides and rolling around on the floor and you'll know if i'm serious. Are you people serious about the orange thing? Couldn't be. I mean why oranges and not apples.
    Look at Jeremiah's avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    That's why he said oranges. Pretty funny. (Jeremiah is reffered to as an Orange in Code Geass, which is an insult).
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 11-17-2008 at 08:41 PM.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    I mean why oranges and not apples.

Are you kidding me? Girls love oranges way more than apples, from cleaning supplies to car fresheners, deserts to entrees, art to poetry, the orange out performs the apple.

It's all about the citrus baby!!!

THE CITRUS!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information