AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anime music video =]

Junior Member nongming is a glorious beacon of light nongming is a glorious beacon of light nongming is a glorious beacon of light nongming is a glorious beacon of light nongming is a glorious beacon of light nongming's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 08:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime music video =]

hey guys, I just made a new anime music video, was hoping to get some feedback =P

hope you enjoy^^

Junior Member nongming is a glorious beacon of light nongming is a glorious beacon of light nongming is a glorious beacon of light nongming is a glorious beacon of light nongming is a glorious beacon of light nongming's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh, it is of Evangelion lol
    not in the wrong forum section xD

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I thought it was really good. Nice job. *puts two thumbs up*
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heh thank you =D

Member thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint has much to be proud of thesaint's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2013 06:00 PM
    Threads

Not too bad. It's not award-winning but it's a good production (I don't mean to be harsh when saying that, just honest and informative). I would lose the subtitles in the footage though, and aim for a higher quality. Good job.

Animevortex | IAWMD Gold Member | Web Designer

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

Well, you did not use Linkin Park, that is a plus. (nothing against them, they just end up on too many AMV's)

Your timing was pretty good too.
    I gave ya a 5. But out of 10 it would be more like 8 of 10
    Putting the flash montage at the end, was a bonus.
    Last edited by Funkgun; 11-28-2008 at 11:32 PM.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Closed Thread

Thread Information