AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Quiz: Which of the court guard squad captain are you?

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

I had a tie breaker but ended up being captain of the seventh division!
    Komamura Sajin!
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

The Ice Empress Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Deadly Kiss's Avatar
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Sushi2 Pink And Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2012 05:51 PM
    Threads

Here are my results:
    You Scored as Aizen Sousuke
    You're Aizen Sousuke, Captain of the Fifth Division! People find it easy to trust you, and who wouldn't? You're always saying kind things to people and taking on various causes for their sake. However, maybe there is something else that you're thinking? Either way, there are surely a lot of people who look up to you and that would defend you, in return, at a moment's notice.

Aizen Sousuke
    100%
    Tousen Kaname
    100%
    Ichimaru Gin
    100%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    100%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    75%
    Komamura Sajin
    75%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    67%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    67%
    Unohana Retsu
    67%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    42%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    33%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    0%

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    You Scored as Aizen Sousuke
    Scary... lol

I was Kyouraku Shunsui

Drinking and womanising ftw!
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Senior Member MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 06:00 PM
    Threads

You Scored as Hitsugaya Toushirou

You're Hitsugaya Toushirou, Captain of the Tenth Division! Even though you're young, your future already shows much promise, and you probably have already made a lot of progress in your area of interest. You also feel strongly about protecting your friends from any and all assaults, and don't mind getting dirty in the process.

Kyouraku Shunsui
    83%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    83%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    75%
    Tousen Kaname
    75%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    75%
    Komamura Sajin
    75%
    Aizen Sousuke
    75%
    Unohana Retsu
    67%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    50%
    Soi Fong
    42%
    Ichimaru Gin
    42%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    25%

MoonLight & Vines [*Sig by my dear Sis Lissy*]

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

You Scored as Soi Fong

You're Soi Fong, Captain of the Second Division! You take your responsibilities very seriously, working to the best of your ability, and make sure that you are setting a good example as a role model. However, you also might have a problem with grudges and tend to keep them for a very long time, planning some sort of revenge all the while.

Member FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 04:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh who uses a wii?

You Scored as Komamura Sajin.

You're Komamura Sajin, Captain of the Seventh Division! Your friends are very important to you. In fact, if one of them becomes distant, you will definitely find out what's wrong and try to fix it. Despite this dedication to your friends, you might hide things from them, and from everyone in general, because you fear that you might be rejected for some aspect of who you really are.

Sweet he is mah fav captain. ^^

Senior Member Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga has a reputation beyond repute Zenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

You Scored as Komamura Sajin
    You're Komamura Sajin, Captain of the Seventh Division! Your friends are very important to you. In fact, if one of them becomes distant, you will definitely find out what's wrong and try to fix it. Despite this dedication to your friends, you might hide things from them, and from everyone in general, because you fear that you might be rejected for some aspect of who you really are.

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    75%
    Komamura Sajin
    75%
    Ichimaru Gin
    67%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    67%
    Unohana Retsu
    67%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    58%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    58%
    Soi Fong
    50%
    Tousen Kaname
    50%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    42%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    42%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    42%
    Aizen Sousuke
    33%
    It's got me pegged. XD

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    Threads

Komamura Sajin

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    75%
    Komamura Sajin
    75%
    Ichimaru Gin
    58%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    58%
    Tousen Kaname
    58%
    Unohana Retsu
    58%
    Soi Fong
    50%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    50%
    Aizen Sousuke
    50%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    42%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    33%

Junior Member rulezz is infamous around these parts rulezz is infamous around these parts rulezz is infamous around these parts rulezz is infamous around these parts rulezz is infamous around these parts rulezz is infamous around these parts rulezz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 04:31 AM
    Threads

You're Hitsugaya Toushirou, Captain of the Tenth Division! Even though you're young, your future already shows much promise, and you probably have already made a lot of progress in your area of interest. You also feel strongly about protecting your friends from any and all assaults, and don't mind getting dirty in the process.
    http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?rulezzz
    check out, it's a cool animebased game^^

I'm becoming insane benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2014 10:10 AM
    Threads

You Scored as Ichimaru Gin

You're Ichimaru Gin, Captain of the Third Division! There's something that twists the insides of people when you smile in that certain, creepy way. You also might have a few people that you get to do your 'dirty work' for you. After all, it's easier to look uninvolved and keep your hands clean while you pull strings behind the scenes!

Ichimaru Gin
    83%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    75%
    Tousen Kaname
    67%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    67%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Aizen Sousuke
    58%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    58%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    58%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    50%
    Unohana Retsu
    50%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    42%
    Soi Fong
    33%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    25%

Guess that makes sence in some weird freaky way..

Member tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Cool

and also 100% shunsui

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    83%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    67%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    67%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Aizen Sousuke
    58%
    Unohana Retsu
    58%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    50%
    Tousen Kaname
    50%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    42%
    Soi Fong
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    33%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    8%
    Ichimaru Gin
    0%
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Junior Member Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2009 09:56 PM
    Threads

You Scored as Unohana Retsu.
    You're Unohana Retsu, Captain of the Fourth Division! You are probably the 'softie' among your friends, due to your giving and forgiving nature. People see you as someone who does not mind making personal sacrifices if it means helping someone else. You might have or be pondering a career in the health professions.

Unohana Retsu100%Hitsugaya Toushirou100%Yamamoto Genryuusai83%Tousen Kaname83%Komamura Sajin83%Aizen Sousuke75%Soi Fong67%Kuchiki Byakuya67%Kyouraku Shunsui67%Ukitake Jyuushiro50%Kurotsuchi Mayuri33%Zaraki Kenpachi33%Ichimaru Gin17%

Woah there, didn't expect that!

Rivi!
    { that silly ultra super shinji fangirl. }
    Ooooh;

hi.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    92%
    Tousen Kaname
    83%
    Komamura Sajin
    83%
    Ichimaru Gin
    75%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    75%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    75%
    Aizen Sousuke
    58%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    58%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    50%
    Unohana Retsu
    50%
    Soi Fong
    42%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    25%

heh... muy interesante...

<3 Dani
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

The Bringer of Nightmares RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 07:36 PM
    Threads

You Scored as Yamamoto Genryuusai
    You're Yamamoto Genryuusai, Captain of the First Division! You're the one in charge, and you make a lot of decisions. People respect you highly and listen when you give advice or direction. You might seem to be a non-agressive type, but watch out when someone drives you to the point of fighting!

Yamamoto Genryuusai
    100%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    92%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    75%
    Aizen Sousuke
    75%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    75%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    75%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Ichimaru Gin
    67%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    58%
    Soi Fong
    50%
    Tousen Kaname
    33%
    Unohana Retsu
    33%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    25%

Senior Member Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2013 12:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

I got a tie breaker and got

You Scored as Komamura Sajin

Yey

Girl in the avatar is Rikka from Chuunibyou.

The JUNKFOOD EXPERT
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 10:37 AM
    Threads

You Scored as Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi
    75%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    67%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    58%
    Unohana Retsu
    58%
    Ichimaru Gin
    50%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    50%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    50%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    50%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    50%
    Aizen Sousuke
    50%
    Tousen Kaname
    50%
    Komamura Sajin
    42%

WOW I wasn't expecting that LOL!
    "Nothing’s gonna take us down"

お団子 Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Cosmic Heart Compact Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2014 09:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hitsugaya Toushirou 83%
    Unohana Retsu 75%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri 67%
    Ichimaru Gin 58%
    Kyouraku Shunsui 58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi 50%
    Komamura Sajin 50%
    Aizen Sousuke 50%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai 42%
    Kuchiki Byakuya 42%
    Tousen Kaname 42%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro 33%
    Soi Fong 8%

The Star Scout SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 04:12 AM
    Hoshikakure, the village hidden in the stars
    Threads

I took that Quiz and these are my results.

You Scored as Kyouraku Shunshui ( 京楽 春水)

You're Kyouraku Shunshui, Captain of the Eighth Division! Your two favorite things are sake and flirting, and you try not to let fighting get in the way of either of these two interests. Some people find this rather odd and push you too far, but they are in for a surprise once you realize that things have gotten out of hand and fighting is a must!

Other Results
    Hitsugaya Toushirou ( 日番谷 冬獅郎 )...............................83%
    Ichimaru Gin ( 市丸 ギン )...............................................83 %
    Ukitake Jyuushiro ( 浮竹 十四郎 ).....................................67%
    Zaraki Kenpachi ( 更木 剣八 )..........................................67%
    Komamura Sajin ( 狛村 左陣 )..........................................67%
    Soi Fong ( 砕蜂 )................................................. ........67%
    Unohana Retsu ( 卯ノ花 烈 )............................................67%
    Sousuke Aizen ( 藍染 惣右介 ).........................................67%
    Kuchiki Byakuya ( 朽木 白哉 )..........................................67%
    Tousen Kaname ( 東仙 要 ).............................................58%
    Yamamoto Shigekuni Genryuusai ( 山本元柳斎 重國 ).............17%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri ( 涅 マユリ ).........................................17%

Majestic bird flowing through the heavenly sky...without a simple care of the world

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

A strange three-way tie between Unohana Retsu (the one the tie-breaker ultimately selected), Komamura Sajin, and Kurotsuchi Mayuri, all at 75%. Next down from the tie is Kuchiki Byakuya (67%), and from there it descends... Hitsugaya Toushirou (58%), Kyouraku Shunsui (58%), Zaraki Kenpachi (50%), Soi Fong (50%), Yamamoto Genryuusai (50%), Aizen Sousuke (50%), Tousen Kaname (42%), Ukitake Jyuushiro (42%), and Ichimaru Gin (33%).

Bad Memory

Member TheAgentD is on a distinguished road TheAgentD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2011 08:20 AM
    Threads

How mean!!! How can it say that to me?!

You Scored as Ichimaru Gin You're Ichimaru Gin, Captain of the Third Division! There's something that twists the insides of people when you smile in that certain, creepy way. You also might have a few people that you get to do your 'dirty work' for you. After all, it's easier to look uninvolved and keep your hands clean while you pull strings behind the scenes!

(I have never seen Bleach... xd)

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Wink

Aizen Sousuke
    100%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    100%
    Ichimaru Gin
    100%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    100%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    67%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Unohana Retsu
    67%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    33%
    Tousen Kaname
    33%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    33%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    33%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    17%

So cool

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

I took it once more... I'm happy with my results!

http://quizfarm.com/run.php/QuizRunner

I am Gin Ichimaru captain of 3rd company. And I belive that in so many ways after i think about it.
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

_-Reality Haunts-_ _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2012 06:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You Scored as Ichimaru Gin
    You're Ichimaru Gin, Captain of the Third Division! There's something that twists the insides of people when you smile in that certain, creepy way. You also might have a few people that you get to do your 'dirty work' for you. After all, it's easier to look uninvolved and keep your hands clean while you pull strings behind the scenes!

Ichimaru Gin
    92%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    67%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    67%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    58%
    Aizen Sousuke
    58%
    Tousen Kaname
    58%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    58%
    Soi Fong
    50%
    Unohana Retsu
    42%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri

lol....perfect

Junior Member icecreampie0 is on a distinguished road icecreampie0's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2009 01:59 PM
    Threads

Default i wanted to get Hitsugaya

You Scored as Ukitake Jyuushiro
    You're Ukitake Jyuushiro, Captain of the Thirteenth Division! You treat the people around you with great respect; in fact, you hold the state of their honor in high regard and will encourage others not to interfere with it. It seems that you are often not feeling well, but people seem to understand and forgive your occasional absences.

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    100%
    Unohana Retsu
    58%
    Komamura Sajin
    58%
    Soi Fong
    58%
    Ichimaru Gin
    42%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    33%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    33%
    Tousen Kaname
    33%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    33%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    25%
    Aizen Sousuke
    17%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    17%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    17%

Reign over the frosted frozen sky, Hyorinmaru
    Last edited by icecreampie0; 05-16-2009 at 02:02 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information