AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Quiz: Which of the court guard squad captain are you?

Puzzle Piece; Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym has a reputation beyond repute Pseudonym's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2009 07:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In a limousine trying to outrun the paparazzi. ;]
    Threads

Yamamoto Genryuusai

You're Yamamoto Genryuusai, Captain of the First Division! You're the one in charge, and you make a lot of decisions. People respect you highly and listen when you give advice or direction. You might seem to be a non-agressive type, but watch out when someone drives you to the point of fighting!

I lol'd when I got the results. Surely, I wasn't expecting Captain Yamamoto.

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 12:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tousen Kaname

You're Tousen Kaname, Captain of the Ninth Division! There is more to you than meets the eye-- literally. To you, violence is an option only to be used in the most dire of circumstances. Peace is something that must be achieved, and there is not a sacrifice that is too great if it will mean establishing peace.
    Last edited by October.; 12-10-2008 at 12:06 AM.

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Senior Member bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 01:51 AM
    Threads

I Scored as Soi Fong
    You're Soi Fong, Captain of the Second Division! You take your responsibilities very seriously, working to the best of your ability, and make sure that you are setting a good example as a role model. However, you also might have a problem with grudges and tend to keep them for a very long time, planning some sort of revenge all the while.

Soi Fong
    92%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    58%
    Tousen Kaname
    58%
    Komamura Sajin
    58%
    Aizen Sousuke
    50%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    50%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    50%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    42%
    Ichimaru Gin
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    33%
    Unohana Retsu
    33%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    25%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    25%
    I'm not a phantom, a banshee, a witch, or an ogre But my crew's got the best chance of taking over Yo, I don't transform and I don't change shape Don't take the bus, don't shoplift tapes But I used to, and if you choose to, Here's something to pop inside your walkman and cruise to I'mma pay dues and blues, that's the truth If there's one thing I've learned from life, there's much to lose I know, that's why we never duplicate shows You're just an imitation, you can die like white buffalo

Member Niiro Kitsune will become famous soon enough Niiro Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 08:28 PM
    Threads

Heh, well, that's me. XP

You Scored as Kurotsuchi Mayuri

You're Kurotsuchi Mayuri, Captain of the Twelfth Division! You're the type that likes the scienes; biology and chemistry are probably your favorites. Sometimes people think that some of your interests lean toward the morbid side. This doesn't bother you, though, and you continue your pursuit of knowledge while pretty much ignoring everyone and everything else.

Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    100%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    92%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    92%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    75%
    Tousen Kaname
    67%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    67%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Ichimaru Gin
    67%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Unohana Retsu
    67%
    Aizen Sousuke
    67%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    67%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    42%

Member Jae102 is on a distinguished road Jae102's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2009 11:17 PM
    Threads

You Scored as Zaraki Kenpachi
    You're Zaraki Kenpachi, Captain of the Eleventh Division! You live for the next adrenaline-high. After all, that's what makes life interesting, right? You are probably the strongest among your friends, and you might even pick fights with your enemies (perhaps even the strongest ones, just to show off your strength). It's also possible that you have a friend who is very different from you: cute and seemingly-innocent.

Zaraki Kenpachi83%Aizen Sousuke58%Yamamoto Genryuusai58%Hitsugaya Toushirou50%Kurotsuchi Mayuri50%Kuchiki Byakuya50%Ukitake Jyuushiro50%Soi Fong42%Ichimaru Gin42%Tousen Kaname42%Kyouraku Shunsui42%Komamura Sajin33%Unohana Retsu25%

Senior Member bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 01:51 AM
    Threads

i toke the quiz again and
    I Scored as Kyouraku Shunsui
    You're Kyouraku Shunshui, Captain of the Eighth Division! Your two favorite things are sake and flirting, and you try not to let fighting get in the way of either of these two interests. Some people find this rather odd and push you too far, but they are in for a surprise once you realize that things have gotten out of hand and fighting is a must!

You Scored as a : Kyouraku Shunsui
    I'm not a phantom, a banshee, a witch, or an ogre But my crew's got the best chance of taking over Yo, I don't transform and I don't change shape Don't take the bus, don't shoplift tapes But I used to, and if you choose to, Here's something to pop inside your walkman and cruise to I'mma pay dues and blues, that's the truth If there's one thing I've learned from life, there's much to lose I know, that's why we never duplicate shows You're just an imitation, you can die like white buffalo

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 12:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

You Scored as Ichimaru Gin
    You're Ichimaru Gin, Captain of the Third Division! There's something that twists the insides of people when you smile in that certain, creepy way. You also might have a few people that you get to do your 'dirty work' for you. After all, it's easier to look uninvolved and keep your hands clean while you pull strings behind the scenes!

Ichimaru Gin
    92%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    75%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Tousen Kaname
    67%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    58%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    58%
    Komamura Sajin
    58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    50%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    50%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    42%
    Unohana Retsu
    42%
    Aizen Sousuke
    42%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    42%

AW MAN! I got the creepy guy! How'd that happen?! At least I got Toushiro second. ^^
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Member Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 12:22 PM
    Threads

Well this is what I got, Which I didn't expect.

You're Tousen Kaname, Captain of the Ninth Division! There is more to you than meets the eye-- literally. To you, violence is an option only to be used in the most dire of circumstances. Peace is something that must be achieved, and there is not a sacrifice that is too great if it will mean establishing peace.

Kyouraku Shunsui
    75%
    Tousen Kaname
    75%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    75%
    Aizen Sousuke
    75%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    50%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    50%
    Ichimaru Gin
    50%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    50%
    Unohana Retsu
    50%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    25%
    When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.

Senior Member Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2009 01:03 AM
    Threads

Cool

You Scored as Hitsugaya Toushirou
    You're Hitsugaya Toushirou, Captain of the Tenth Division! Even though you're young, your future already shows much promise, and you probably have already made a lot of progress in your area of interest. You also feel strongly about protecting your friends from any and all assaults, and don't mind getting dirty in the process.

Hitsugaya Toushirou 92%
    Kuchiki Byakuya 92%
    Komamura Sajin 92%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai 83%
    Kyouraku Shunsui 83%
    Zaraki Kenpachi 75%
    Tousen Kaname 75%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro 67%
    Aizen Sousuke 67%
    Soi Fong 50%
    Unohana Retsu 50%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri 25%
    Ichimaru Gin 0%
    Don't run away! You'll only die tired!!

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 01:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

i scored as ichimaru gin O_O

You're Ichimaru Gin, Captain of the Third Division! There's something that twists the insides of people when you smile in that certain, creepy way. You also might have a few people that you get to do your 'dirty work' for you. After all, it's easier to look uninvolved and keep your hands clean while you pull strings behind the scenes!

Ichimaru Gin
    100%
    Aizen Sousuke
    75%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    67%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Unohana Retsu
    67%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    58%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    50%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    50%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    50%
    Tousen Kaname
    42%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    42%

Member Ryushin has a spectacular aura about Ryushin has a spectacular aura about Ryushin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2008 02:35 AM
    Threads

You're Hitsugaya Toushirou, Captain of the Tenth Division! Even though you're young, your future already shows much promise, and you probably have already made a lot of progress in your area of interest. You also feel strongly about protecting your friends from any and all assaults, and don't mind getting dirty in the process.

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    100%
    Komamura Sajin
    100%
    Tousen Kaname
    67%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    67%
    Unohana Retsu
    58%
    Soi Fong
    50%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    50%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    50%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    42%
    Aizen Sousuke
    42%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    42%
    Ichimaru Gin
    33%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    33%

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 09:05 PM
    Threads

Yamamoto Genryuusai 83%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou 83%
    Aizen Sousuke 83%
    Komamura Sajin 83%
    Ichimaru Gin 83%
    Kyouraku Shunsui 67%
    Tousen Kaname 67%
    Zaraki Kenpachi 50%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro 50%
    Unohana Retsu 50%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri 50%
    Kuchiki Byakuya 42%
    Soi Fong 25%

Junior Member _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_ is a jewel in the rough _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_ is a jewel in the rough _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_ is a jewel in the rough _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_ is a jewel in the rough _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2008 09:51 AM
    Threads

First let me tell u , i was SOOOO happy to see the results. Its just what i thought and i just what i wanted. Nothing went like "Hey thats not me " .... ...loved it...^^

You Scored as Ukitake JyuushiroYou're Ukitake Jyuushiro, Captain of the Thirteenth Division! You treat the people around you with great respect; in fact, you hold the state of their honor in high regard and will encourage others not to interfere with it. It seems that you are often not feeling well, but people seem to understand and forgive your occasional absences.

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    100%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    100%
    Aizen Sousuke
    75%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    75%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    58%
    Komamura Sajin
    58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    50%
    Tousen Kaname
    50%
    Unohana Retsu
    50%
    Ichimaru Gin
    42%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    25%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    17%
    Last edited by _ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_; 12-24-2008 at 09:13 AM.
    "Dying without achieving your goals or living on for years and realizing you will never achieve them - which is worse?"

Member skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 02:11 AM
    Threads

Kyouraku Shunsui
    You're Kyouraku Shunshui, Captain of the Eighth Division! Your two favorite things are sake and flirting, and you try not to let fighting get in the way of either of these two interests. Some people find this rather odd and push you too far, but they are in for a surprise once you realize that things have gotten out of hand and fighting is a must!

Hmm don't mind him.

Senior Member Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 03:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the wii !

Hitsugaya Toushirou

Yay i like him he is cool.

Senior Member Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 06:02 PM
    Threads

Member BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 02:32 AM
    Pittsburgh, PA always either hanging in Mt. Washington or Lawrenceville ;)
    Threads

Default Bleach Quiz Results: What Squad Captain Are You?

When I took the test...I scored as...
    You Scored as Hitsugaya Toushirou You're Hitsugaya Toushirou, Captain of the Tenth Division! Even though you're young, your future already shows much promise, and you probably have already made a lot of progress in your area of interest. You also feel strongly about protecting your friends from any and all assaults, and don't mind getting dirty in the process.

Hitsugaya Toushirou92%Komamura Sajin83%Aizen Sousuke75%Unohana Retsu67%Kurotsuchi Mayuri58%Soi Fong58%Kyouraku Shunsui58%Yamamoto Genryuusai58%Tousen Kaname50%Ichimaru Gin50%Ukitake Jyuushiro50%Zaraki Kenpachi42%Kuchiki Byakuya42%
    Toshiro's not my fav character, but he's alrite I guess...
    All this time, these twelve thousand years, I know Aishiteru
    Eight thousand years from the time that
    I've met you my love grows strong than ever before
    Words can't say of this time I've been waiting to share my love with you
    I'd give you my life, I would give you the world to see you smiling everyday
    One hundred million and two thousand years from now Aishiteru
    I want you to know since you came in my life every day, every night you give light into the darkest skies
    "Sousei no Aquarion" AKINO

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 05:34 PM
    Threads

Im pleasantly suprised as Aizen and Soi Fong are my fave captains/squads
    ^_^

You Scored as Aizen Sousuke
    You're Aizen Sousuke, Captain of the Fifth Division! People find it easy to trust you, and who wouldn't? You're always saying kind things to people and taking on various causes for their sake. However, maybe there is something else that you're thinking? Either way, there are surely a lot of people who look up to you and that would defend you, in return, at a moment's notice.

Ichimaru Gin
    83%
    Soi Fong
    83%
    Aizen Sousuke
    83%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    75%
    Unohana Retsu
    75%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    58%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    50%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    50%
    Komamura Sajin
    50%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    50%
    Tousen Kaname
    42%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    33%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    25%

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 09:52 AM
    Threads

I scored as Toushirou Hitsugaya. Don't mess with my friends or you'll get hurt.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 09:52 AM
    Threads

You Scored as Zaraki Kenpachi
    You're Zaraki Kenpachi, Captain of the Eleventh Division! You live for the next adrenaline-high. After all, that's what makes life interesting, right? You are probably the strongest among your friends, and you might even pick fights with your enemies (perhaps even the strongest ones, just to show off your strength). It's also possible that you have a friend who is very different from you: cute and seemingly-innocent.

Zaraki Kenpachi
    92%
    Soi Fong
    92%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    83%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    75%
    Ichimaru Gin
    75%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    58%
    Aizen Sousuke
    58%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    50%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    42%
    Tousen Kaname
    33%
    Unohana Retsu
    25%

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 06:11 PM
    Threads

Hitsugaya Toushirou--100%

Ukitake Jyuushiro---83%
    Aizen Sousuke----83%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai----75%
    Komamura Sajin---67%
    Ichimaru Gin----67%
    Zaraki Kenpachi----58%
    Soi Fong---58%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri----58%
    Tousen Kaname33%
    Unohana Retsu---33%
    Kyouraku Shunsui---33%
    Kuchiki Byakuya----33%
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Senior Member bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly has a reputation beyond repute bluewolfjelly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 03:09 AM
    Threads

I scored Hitsugaya too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
    Don't mess with my friends or you'll get hurt.
    Yes... I am Random
    XD

Member Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 06:27 PM
    Threads

You Scored as Komamura Sajin

You're Komamura Sajin, Captain of the Seventh Division! Your friends are very important to you. In fact, if one of them becomes distant, you will definitely find out what's wrong and try to fix it. Despite this dedication to your friends, you might hide things from them, and from everyone in general, because you fear that you might be rejected for some aspect of who you really are

Komamura Sajin
    100%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Tousen Kaname
    58%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    50%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    50%
    Aizen Sousuke
    50%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    50%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    42%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    42%
    Unohana Retsu
    42%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    33%
    Ichimaru Gin
    33%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    8%

I don't really know if this is me but alright the quiz says so.

Last Signature made by me

Member .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame has a reputation beyond repute .Shino Aburame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 08:42 PM
    Threads

Ichimaru Gin
    75%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    67%
    Aizen Sousuke
    67%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    67%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    67%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    58%
    Komamura Sajin
    58%
    Unohana Retsu
    58%
    Tousen Kaname
    50%
    Soi Fong
    50%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    42%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    33%

PWNED!!!!
    Killing is business....and business is good.

Trust.
    Thanks Jagan Eye for Yoruichi sig! =] ^
    Check out Animerehab and AnimeHack! Great anime sites!

Member karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 12:37 AM
    Threads

You Scored as Ukitake Jyuushiro
    You're Ukitake Jyuushiro, Captain of the Thirteenth Division! You treat the people around you with great respect; in fact, you hold the state of their honor in high regard and will encourage others not to interfere with it. It seems that you are often not feeling well, but people seem to understand and forgive your occasional absences.

Yamamoto Genryuusai - 92%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro - 92%
    Tousen Kaname - 83%
    Unohana Retsu - 75%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou - 67%
    Komamura Sajin - 67%
    Zaraki Kenpachi - 58%
    Ichimaru Gin - 50%
    Soi Fong - 42%
    Aizen Sousuke - 42%
    Kyouraku Shunsui - 42%
    Kuchiki Byakuya - 42%