AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Quiz: Which of the court guard squad captain are you?

Hybrid View

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Default Quiz: Which of the court guard squad captain are you?

I found this quiz online that determines which Bleach captain you are. I ended up being Aizen, which I hate. So, which captain are you like?
    http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/phoe...leach-are-you/

My result was:
    You Scored as Aizen Sousuke
    You're Aizen Sousuke, Captain of the Fifth Division! People find it easy to trust you, and who wouldn't? You're always saying kind things to people and taking on various causes for their sake. However, maybe there is something else that you're thinking? Either way, there are surely a lot of people who look up to you and that would defend you, in return, at a moment's notice.

Aizen Sousuke83%Yamamoto Genryuusai75%Unohana Retsu75%Tousen Kaname67%Hitsugaya Toushirou67%Zaraki Kenpachi67%Komamura Sajin67%Kurotsuchi Mayuri58%Soi Fong50%Kuchiki Byakuya42%Ukitake Jyuushiro42%Ichimaru Gin33%Kyouraku Shunsui25%
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 11-16-2008 at 03:18 PM.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Junior Member Omega Z is on a distinguished road Omega Z's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 12:34 AM
    Threads

You Scored as Ukitake Jyuushiro
    You're Ukitake Jyuushiro, Captain of the Thirteenth Division! You treat the people around you with great respect; in fact, you hold the state of their honor in high regard and will encourage others not to interfere with it. It seems that you are often not feeling well, but people seem to understand and forgive your occasional absences.

Ukitake Jyuushiro
    100%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    75%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    75%
    Komamura Sajin
    75%
    Ichimaru Gin
    75%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    67%
    Tousen Kaname
    67%
    Unohana Retsu
    67%
    Soi Fong
    58%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    58%
    Aizen Sousuke
    58%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    50%

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 06:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Exclamation

I ended up as Captain General Yamamoto which is just fine.
    I also have 100% with Kenny and Byakuya.

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 12:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

You Scored as Zaraki Kenpachi
    You're Zaraki Kenpachi, Captain of the Eleventh Division! You live for the next adrenaline-high. After all, that's what makes life interesting, right? You are probably the strongest among your friends, and you might even pick fights with your enemies (perhaps even the strongest ones, just to show off your strength). It's also possible that you have a friend who is very different from you: cute and seemingly-innocent.

Zaraki Kenpachi92%Komamura Sajin83%Soi Fong67%Yamamoto Genryuusai67%Hitsugaya Toushirou67%Aizen Sousuke58%Ukitake Jyuushiro58%Kuchiki Byakuya50%Tousen Kaname42%Kyouraku Shunsui33%Ichimaru Gin33%Unohana Retsu25%Kurotsuchi Mayuri25%

Thats fine with me.
    A sig made by Hikarin. Very uber, thanks a lot.

Bottom sig by blueangel06661. Thank you very much.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Smile

I took the quiz again, and gues what, I turned out to be like Sosuke Aizen again. This quiz is getting me frustrated
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 01:22 PM
    Threads

You Scored as Hitsugaya Toushirou

You're Hitsugaya Toushirou, Captain of the Tenth Division! Even though you're young, your future already shows much promise, and you probably have already made a lot of progress in your area of interest. You also feel strongly about protecting your friends from any and all assaults, and don't mind getting dirty in the process.

Hitsugaya Toushirou -----------92%
    Tousen Kaname -----------------75%
    Unohana Retsu ------------------67%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai -------67%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro --------------50%
    Soi Fong ---------------------------50%
    Komamura Sajin ----------------42%
    Kuchiki Byakuya ---------------42%
    Aizen Sousuke -----------------42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri -------------33%
    Zaraki Kenpachi ----------------33%
    Kyouraku Shunsui -------------33%
    Ichimaru Gin ---------------------25%

»
    inactive ;

Senior Member Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2013 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

You Scored as Komamura Sajin

You're Komamura Sajin, Captain of the Seventh Division! Your friends are very important to you. In fact, if one of them becomes distant, you will definitely find out what's wrong and try to fix it. Despite this dedication to your friends, you might hide things from them, and from everyone in general, because you fear that you might be rejected for some aspect of who you really are.

Komamura Sajin
    75%
    Aizen Sousuke
    67%
    Tousen Kaname
    67%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    67%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    67%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    50%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    50%
    Unohana Retsu
    50%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    50%
    Ichimaru Gin
    42%
    Soi Fong
    33%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    33%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    8%
    Yey

Girl in the avatar is Rikka from Chuunibyou.

Junior Member MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs is a glorious beacon of light MooKs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2009 08:53 AM
    Threads

You Scored as Unohana Retsu

You're Unohana Retsu, Captain of the Fourth Division! You are probably the 'softie' among your friends, due to your giving and forgiving nature. People see you as someone who does not mind making personal sacrifices if it means helping someone else. You might have or be pondering a career in the health professions.

Unohana Retsu
    100%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    83%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    67%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Tousen Kaname
    58%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    50%
    Aizen Sousuke
    50%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    42%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    42%
    Ichimaru Gin
    33%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    33%

makes sense since im planning on getting into a medical course when im in uni

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 10:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

Just as I thought...!

You Scored as Ichimaru Gin

You're Ichimaru Gin, Captain of the Third Division! There's something that twists the insides of people when you smile in that certain, creepy way. You also might have a few people that you get to do your 'dirty work' for you. After all, it's easier to look uninvolved and keep your hands clean while you pull strings behind the scenes!

Aizen Sousuke
    100%

Ichimaru Gin
    100%

Yamamoto Genryuusai
    83%

Tousen Kaname
    75%

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    75%

Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    75%

Komamura Sajin
    75%

Soi Fong
    75%

Unohana Retsu
    75%

Ukitake Jyuushiro
    67%

Zaraki Kenpachi
    58%

Kyouraku Shunsui
    50%

Kuchiki Byakuya
    42%

I had actually tied as Aizen and Gin. I'm happy with my results.
    Last edited by Amarhyllis; 11-19-2008 at 08:19 AM.

Senior Member Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait has a reputation beyond repute Diarmait's Avatar
    Shocked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2009 01:40 AM
    Threads

You Scored as Tousen Kaname You're Tousen Kaname, Captain of the Ninth Division! There is more to you than meets the eye-- literally. To you, violence is an option only to be used in the most dire of circumstances. Peace is something that must be achieved, and there is not a sacrifice that is too great if it will mean establishing peace.

Tousen Kaname 100%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    100%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    100%
    Komamura Sajin 75%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    67%
    Aizen Sousuke
    58%
    Unohana Retsu 50%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    50%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro 33%
    Ichimaru Gin 33%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    33%
    Kuchiki Byakuya 8%

Boo. Hitsugaya will pwn Tousen anyday! But at least I didn't get Byakuya.

Junior Member ToushiroPwnz is on a distinguished road ToushiroPwnz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2009 03:15 PM
    Threads

You're Hitsugaya Toushirou, Captain of the Tenth Division! Even though you're young, your future already shows much promise, and you probably have already made a lot of progress in your area of interest. You also feel strongly about protecting your friends from any and all assaults, and don't mind getting dirty in the process.

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    75%
    Tousen Kaname
    67%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    67%
    Komamura Sajin
    67%
    Aizen Sousuke
    58%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    50%
    Soi Fong
    50%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    50%
    Unohana Retsu
    50%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    33%
    Ichimaru Gin
    0%

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 07:38 PM
    Threads

I got Komamura Sajin but I also got 100% on Ichimaru Gin but the ty breaker gave me Komamura.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You're Ukitake Jyuushiro, Captain of the Thirteenth Division! You treat the people around you with great respect; in fact, you hold the state of their honor in high regard and will encourage others not to interfere with it. It seems that you are often not feeling well, but people seem to understand and forgive your occasional absences.

(Slide everything down by '1' on the names. x3 )
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    67% Hitsugaya Toushirou
    58% Yamamoto Genryuusai
    58% Tousen Kaname
    58% Zaraki Kenpachi
    50% Komamura Sajin
    50% Aizen Sousuke
    50% Kuchiki Byakuya
    42% Kyouraku Shunsui
    42% Soi Fong
    33% Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    25% Unohana Retsu
    17% Ichimaru Gin
    17%

I don't even watch the show, and have only read 1-10 of the manga. Hahah.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Kyouraku Shunsui
    83%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    83%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    75%
    Tousen Kaname
    75%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    75%
    Komamura Sajin
    75%
    Aizen Sousuke
    75%
    Unohana Retsu
    67%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    50%
    Soi Fong
    42%
    Ichimaru Gin
    42%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    42%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    25%

MoonLight & Vines [*Sig by my dear Sis Lissy*]

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 11:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hitsugaya Toushirou 83%
    Zaraki Kenpachi 75%
    Tousen Kaname 75%
    Komamura Sajin 75%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri 67%
    Ichimaru Gin 58%
    Unohana Retsu 58%
    Kuchiki Byakuya 58%
    Kyouraku Shunsui 42%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai 42%
    Aizen Sousuke 42%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro 25%
    Soi Fong 25%

Not bad at all!
    Over-saturating since '07

Junior Member BADGUY99 can only hope to improve BADGUY99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2008 03:11 PM
    Threads

wow, cool quiz.

You Scored as Komamura Sajin
    You're Komamura Sajin, Captain of the Seventh Division! Your friends are very important to you. In fact, if one of them becomes distant, you will definitely find out what's wrong and try to fix it. Despite this dedication to your friends, you might hide things from them, and from everyone in general, because you fear that you might be rejected for some aspect of who you really are.

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    92%
    Komamura Sajin
    92%
    Soi Fong
    75%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    67%
    Unohana Retsu
    67%
    Ichimaru Gin
    67%
    Aizen Sousuke
    50%
    Tousen Kaname
    50%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    33%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    33%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    25%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    25%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    17%

Junior Member SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks has a reputation beyond repute SK Aleks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 01:20 PM
    Threads

You Scored as Kyouraku Shunsui

You're Kyouraku Shunshui, Captain of the Eighth Division! Your two favorite things are sake and flirting, and you try not to let fighting get in the way of either of these two interests. Some people find this rather odd and push you too far, but they are in for a surprise once you realize that things have gotten out of hand and fighting is a must!

Junior Member NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 09:35 AM
    Threads

D first time I took d Quiz it said I scored as YAMAMOTO GENRYUUSAI wit 100%!!! Then I retook d quiz; guess wat:

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    100%

Komamura Sajin
    100%
    Ichimaru Gin
    67%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    67%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    67%
    Unohana Retsu
    67%
    Aizen Sousuke
    67%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    33%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    33%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    33%
    Soi Fong
    33%
    Tousen Kaname
    33%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    0%

YAMAMOTO GENRYUUSAI=0%
    Last edited by NeoBahamut; 11-26-2008 at 05:19 AM.

Junior Member unknownjoker is on a distinguished road unknownjoker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 10:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wii's Suck

Default Hitsugaya Toushirou

Hitsugaya Toushirou
    92%

Zaraki Kenpachi
    67%
    Soi Fong
    67%
    Aizen Sousuke
    50%
    Unohana Retsu
    42%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro
    42%
    Tousen Kaname
    42%
    Komamura Sajin
    33%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai
    33%
    Kuchiki Byakuya
    33%
    Kyouraku Shunsui
    25%
    Ichimaru Gin
    25%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri
    17%
    Last edited by unknownjoker; 11-26-2008 at 09:49 AM.
    Say What You WANT
    Xbox 360 Gamertag: liamie 91
    Add Me Or Die!

the truth is out there Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2014 09:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hitsugaya Toushirou 83%
    Unohana Retsu 75%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri 67%
    Ichimaru Gin 58%
    Kyouraku Shunsui 58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi 50%
    Komamura Sajin 50%
    Aizen Sousuke 50%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai 42%
    Kuchiki Byakuya 42%
    Tousen Kaname 42%
    Ukitake Jyuushiro 33%
    Soi Fong 8%

I WANT TO
    BELIEVE

i'm here and i heart scully
    tumblr

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 02:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

You Scored as Zaraki Kenpachi

You're Zaraki Kenpachi, Captain of the Eleventh Division! You live for the next adrenaline-high. After all, that's what makes life interesting, right? You are probably the strongest among your friends, and you might even pick fights with your enemies (perhaps even the strongest ones, just to show off your strength). It's also possible that you have a friend who is very different from you: cute and seemingly-innocent.

Im 100% Soi Fong and 100% Zaraki Kenpachi
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Junior Member Asthe is on a distinguished road Asthe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 02:37 PM
    Threads

Ukitake Jyuushiro 92%
    Yamamoto Genryuusai 67%
    Unohana Retsu 67%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou 58%
    Aizen Sousuke 58%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri 50%
    Kyouraku Shunsui 50%
    Komamura Sajin 50%
    Kuchiki Byakuya 50%
    Zaraki Kenpachi 33%
    Tousen Kaname 25%
    Soi Fong 25%
    Ichimaru Gin 8%
    Eternity is wasted upon the likes of you. Try as you might, immortality slips away. And you remain with only your shame.

Senior Member Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 02:32 PM
    Threads

Haha, I scored as Ichimaru. "A smile doesn't always have to be genuine"...lovely^^

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 07:26 PM
    Threads

Ukitake Juushirou 92%
    Kuchiki Byakuya 58%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou 58%
    Zaraki Kenpachi 58%
    Unohana Retsu 58%
    Ichimaru Gin 58%
    Tousen Kaname 50%
    Komamura Sajin 50%
    Soi Fon (Shaolin Fon) 50%
    Kyouraku Shunsui 50%
    Aizen Sousuke 50%
    Yamamoto Shigekuni Genryusai 50%
    Kurotsuchi Mayuri 42%
    All Fangirls Should Know What I'm Thinking
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Nippahh! chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 12:21 AM
    Threads

haha. mine almost completely fits me.

I am Soi Fong
    Captain of the Second Division! You take your responsibilities very seriously, working to the best of your ability, and make sure that you are setting a good example as a role model. However, you also might have a problem with grudges and tend to keep them for a very long time, planning some sort of revenge all the while.

Soi Fong
    83%
    Tousen Kaname
    83%
    Komamura Sajin
    75%
    Zaraki Kenpachi
    67%
    Unohana Retsu
    58%
    Hitsugaya Toushirou
    58%