AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ghost Experiances....

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ghost Experiances....

こにちは!!!

I was just wondering if there was ever a time in your life when you saw a ghost.

What did it look like?
    Where were you when you saw it?
    Were you able to have any contact with it (Talk to it, touch it, etc...)?
    Were you alone?
    If not, then could any of your other friends see it?

You can also put whatever else you want about your experiance, and to all you people out there who don't beleive in ghosts, don't bug me...I'm just curious....

さよなら!!

This was in Bleach but the peoples made me move it XDDDDD
    All Fangirls Should Know What I'm Thinking
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Senior Member Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2008 05:16 PM
    Threads

There's one standing behind me right now, he's the old farmer that built the house I live in. Just a bit of a chilly experience when I happpen to get close to him, but all I am ever able to determine of him is roughly where he is and what he is up to. I can't actually see him for some reason.

Here at the place where our love reached it's climax, I leave behind a broken heart torn to pieces by fate.

Merry Christmas.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Yes! After November 23rd, we will finally begin our G.H.O.S.T. project. Getting Hotgirls and Ourselves to Sleep Together.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I once saw a black shadow behind my garage. I didn't tell anyone 'cause it freaked me out. Then one day, we were watching a documentary on haunted places, and my uncle started talking about the time he saw a black shadow behind our garage. Then I told him I'd seen it too, and I got freaked out because someone else had seen it. It turns out that an old lady had died in the house, and she seldom left it. You can also sometimes hear humming or whispering late at night, but we've all gotten used to it by now.

I also had an experience at my aunt's house. Whenever I go near her room, I feel like someone is standing right next to me. Then one day, when we were in the kitchen eating lunch, there was a cup in the middle of the table. We don't know how it happened, but suddenly the soda shot everywhere. We were all freaked out, so I made a comment that maybe the house was haunted, just to dismiss the situation. Then my aunt started telling us that once, my uncle saw an old man with a white aura in their room's doorway. She thought he was just trying to freak her out, but she said she say it once looking at her accross the hall when she was sitting down and watching TV.

Finally, when my grandma was in Mexico, she went to a friends birthday party. There was a lady there that she'd known for ages. That night, the lady felt tired, and felt asleep on the floor. When they tried to wake her up, she didn't. She had died apparently. From then on whenever anyone walked in the street where the old lady used to live, they would see a white shadow walking on the street.

Well, that's all I got.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 11-15-2008 at 07:19 PM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why yes I did. I was with my brother and we took a picture of a porch one night and noone was on the porch when we took the picture but when we looked at the picture on the cell phone, there was an old woman standing there. It was weird and creepy at the same time so that is why I do believe in ghosts.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was summoned by the devil once to serve as his servant & kill some angels for him. I got on my Cleric Armor and managed to destroy them to save my town from evil angels. True story, true story.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I keep a little rosary set my great grandmother passed down to me. Now I take into the account that in each bead lies the soul of one of our dead family members.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sometimes when I was back in my hometown. Cuz my group of buddehs [almost the whole class], after school, we go ghost hunting at our college dorm, and classrooms next to our school. Our lil leader acts like Miho Mukai from Noein: To your other self. We see ghost once in a while. Saw my uncle's ghost after he died a few days later, a white lady etc.
    The say, I can see ghosts, because of the mole on my eye ..but it's not really in my eye, only at the skin nearest to my eye. So, sometimes, I can't really see anything, but my friends does.
    Most the I don't see, I just hear what they do. In my experience, when me and my mom were praying the rosary, then suddenly the toilet flushed, and my mom thought it was dad, but then I already saw dad go out, and in the end, there was really nobody there.
    And One time, I was in our living room, my nanny in the out/kitchen, then I heard a glass making sounds using a spoon/forketc to make it. Then I called out to my ate, but then she didn't respond, so I got kinda scared [5/7 years ago], so I ran out, went all around our house, until I found my nanny, then asked her what she wanted and if she was making the glass sound, then she said no, and that she heard it too. But we were the only 2 in the house too.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes. Everyday from 2am to 4am there's going to be bicycles ringing all around the alley at the back of my house. If you're not asleep yet, you'd probably be experiencing something weird. If you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, there's going to be something peeking at you from the tiny windows. =w=;

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Member *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 7154951034683337

Every night when its very late, when you walk in the hallway where their is many rooms you here some one humming a lullaby. It freiked me out so much that i looked up our house history {Which is very old} and it turned out that Sara Smith used to own our house. She had a baby during a war and she died from being burned to death and the baby died with her in her arms. So im guessing that lady humming is Sara and she is singing a l.ullaby to her baby.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

That one time where I followed a crimson butterfly... No wait, that was a video game.

Member Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads

My hometown is really old, so there are a lot of haunted places around. They have ghost tours around Halloween, and one year, I went with my parents. We parked in the street, locked the car and joined up with the tour, nothing weird. So we went around to the major spots, heard all the good stories and stuff, but nothing really amazing happened (except for when I went into a kitchen that was said to be haunted by a maid. I got the creepiest prickling feeling all over my body when I went near the sink and I had to leave in a hurry.) Anywho, we go back to the car....and all of the doors are open and the lights are on. Even the trunk and hood were popped. We looked all over but nothing was stolen or broken. And my dad is the most anal person when it comes to locking the car, it's unheard of that he wouldn't lock the car. So what happened? Very creepy, we've never been able to explain that one.

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, these are some pretty insane stories, the one about Sara Smith is really cute, but so sadTT-TT, I'm so happy no people have come on here to make fun of this thread or anything^^ If anyone wants to hear any of my experiances then just ask and I'l be happy to tell^^
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I used to think my house was haunted. Then I grew up.

Believe me. NOTHING WOULD PLEASE ME MORE if the supernatural existed, but I simply do not believe it does. There is no proof, and without proof, I logically cannot accept its existence. Which is a bummer, but I live with it. Because hell, if there was, do you think I WOULDN'T be the first in line to apply for a position as Vampire Hunter?
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2009 10:40 AM
    Threads

I am naturally skeptical of everyone's story, but I have one of my own. It is not of ghosts, but of a creature in the woods of Minnesota.

My dog had escaped from my yard. He does that, a lot, he's a regular escape artist. As I was checking the usual places he hangs out when he does get loose, I walked well into the woods and found him playing around with some dead animal, it smelled awful.

I saw something catch his attention, and I tried to look where he was looking, but it was a bit hard to see because it was very early in the morning. It was that beautiful time of the very late night where the sky is just beginning to glow a lighter blue and you can tell morning is coming. I could hear it faintly as twigs were breaking under its feet.

It came closer to me, as it walked past me I got a great look at it against the sky, when I looked at it before it had the dirt and grass of a hill behind it which was still very dark. It was huge, maybe 9 feet tall, just a little shorter than a basketball hoop, and I immediately thought it was a very tall man, maybe a hobo who lives in the caves or something.

I backed away even as it was walking straight past without acknowledging me, things had been quiet until I heard an extremely loud sound, it was my dog barking. He took off in pursuit of the creature, but when I tried to follow him I couldn't keep up, and I also noticed that my dog had no chance as well. The creature was as fast as a car, and I didn't know any man, especially over 7 feet tall, that could outrun a dog. I think it was running towards the Mississippi. After my dog lost it, I walked back home wondering what I had just seen.

My best guess is that it was some freakish human being who was extremely tall. I also may have been a little mistaken by the height of the man, I could have easily perceived him as 9 feet tall when he was in fact 7'5" or something. But there was no mistaking that it was freakishly tall and it definitely had a humanlike shape.

The only thing that puzzles me is how fast it was. Something that tall generally does not move very fast, and to outrun a dog is incredible. Not only that, I know that if my dog was chasing something and it was only slightly being outrun the chase would have lasted a lot longer, but this thing took off so fast that my dog just gave up. It was hard to see, but it seemed to run differently from human beings. Humans tend to lean forward as they sprint but this thing seemed to rely on its legs a lot more as its back stayed straight, and it seemed to be lugging around with its arms like you'd expect from a large man, but it was just so fast that I'm left dumbfounded by the experience.

Anyways, I guess it was a yeti or something, but I'm not sure. I still believe it was a very large human being.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am a ghost. I'd provide more evidence that I exist, but ALL YOU SKEPTICS WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME ANYWAY, SO THERE'S NO POINT.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

There were many times my sisters and I experianced ghost in the house i'm living in and a few times in other places I've been.
    I've been so used to seeing them that i never really get scared. I'll just get extreamly unconftable and leave the place quick. lol.

one time when I was about 11, my sisters, my brother, one of my friends and I were in my younger sister's room.
    well, we were westeling on the bed with the light off and I stood on the corner of the room out of the way, I was facing the closet and I saw red glowing eyes looking at me, I was speetchless because they was the size of a human eye.
    I saw it for about 2 secounds till the wood bed frame snaped and i fell forwards and scraped my leg on the snaped wood. my twin sister turned on the light and I looked in the tiny closet and nothing was there. there wasn't anything on that shelf for a few years at that time so there wasn't anything reflecting off of it. strange huh? well, now I have the room and I sometimes feel a cool spots inside it.

another time I experianced one when I was 13. my sisters and I were out in the back yard straighten it up and putting leaves in trash bags, well it was after dark and all the way back in the yard was very dark with a lot of trees. well, my sisters and I head a noise and we look in the back. first thing we knew it, we saw a very tall man in a trench coat walked into a tree. it really spooked us and we ran inside and locked all the doors.

another experiance happened last summer when I was in Virgina with an ex boyfriend and a couple of his friends. we were walking on the road passing by their old school that used to be an old cilver war hospital. it was around midnight and everybody wanted to walk to the close 7-11.
    when we were walking by, I looked back and I saw a man just standing there in the middle of the road and faded away about 1 secound. and after that there was a little breeze. I was the only one I could see far enough to see him. I quicky got off that road as fast as i could. we went by pass him too, i guess that one of the reasons why everybody said that they were a little cool.

and another 2 experiances happened back in the end of March and early April on this year. when I was living out on my own with my ex boyfriend in a RV (never ever do that!), well I was house sitting his grandmother's dog while she was in the hospital with her husband. and my ex boyfriend wasn't there because he was looking at an apartment. (long story) well, when I was getting ready to take the dog out to the RV with me, I head somebody in the kitchen calling my ex boyfriend's name with a very angry voice, it scared the living crap out of me, I turned around and i didn't see anybody there since I was the only one person the house; it sounded like a women's voice, but it was nobody i knew.
    I quickly got into the RV and locked the door. that's the first time I ever heard a voice that came out of nowhere.

the other one back in April, I was talking on the phone with my best friend and i was facing one of the windows and i saw a face looking at me and it disapeared within 3 secounds. i think it was a solder becouse I remember that hat he wore. well, I wouldn't be surprised that place is hunted because there is a grave yard down that driveway. and another one down that main street.

but I do see them once in awhile, but like my dad always told me, the dead can't hurt you... only the living.
    Last edited by gadgetgirl16; 11-16-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetgirl16 View Post
    There were many times my sisters and I experianced ghost in the house i'm living in and a few times in other places I've been.
    I've been so used to seeing them that i never really get scared. I'll just get extreamly unconftable and leave the place quick. lol.

one time when I was about 11, my sisters, my brother, one of my friends and I were in my younger sister's room.
    well, we were westeling on the bed with the light off and I stood on the corner of the room out of the way, I was facing the closet and I saw red glowing eyes looking at me, I was speetchless because they was the size of a human eye.
    I saw it for about 2 secounds till the wood bed frame snaped and i fell forwards and scraped my leg on the snaped wood. my twin sister turned on the light and I looked in the tiny closet and nothing was there. there wasn't anything on that shelf for a few years at that time so there wasn't anything reflecting off of it. strange huh? well, now I have the room and I sometimes feel a cool spots inside it.

another time I experianced one when I was 13. my sisters and I were out in the back yard straighten it up and putting leaves in trash bags, well it was after dark and all the way back in the yard was very dark with a lot of trees. well, my sisters and I head a noise and we look in the back. first thing we knew it, we saw a very tall man in a trench coat walked into a tree. it really spooked us and we ran inside and locked all the doors.

another experiance happened last summer when I was in Virgina with an ex boyfriend and a couple of his friends. we were walking on the road passing by their old school that used to be an old cilver war hospital. it was around midnight and everybody wanted to walk to the close 7-11.
    when we were walking by, I looked back and I saw a man just standing there in the middle of the road and faded away about 1 secound. and after that there was a little breeze. I was the only one I could see far enough to see him. I quicky got off that road as fast as i could. we went by pass him too, i guess that one of the reasons why everybody said that they were a little cool.

and another 2 experiances happened back in the end of March and early April on this year. when I was living out on my own with my ex boyfriend in a RV (never ever do that!), well I was house sitting his grandmother's dog while she was in the hospital with her husband. and my ex boyfriend wasn't there because he was looking at an apartment. (long story) well, when I was getting ready to take the dog out to the RV with me, I head somebody in the kitchen calling my ex boyfriend's name with a very angry voice, it scared the living crap out of me, I turned around and i didn't see anybody there since I was the only one person the house; it sounded like a women's voice, but it was nobody i knew.
    I quickly got into the RV and locked the door. that's the first time I ever heard a voice that came out of nowhere.

the other one back in April, I was talking on the phone with my best friend and i was facing one of the windows and i saw a face looking at me and it disapeared within 3 secounds. i think it was a solder becouse I remember that hat he wore. well, I wouldn't be surprised that place is hunted because there is a grave yard down that driveway. and another one down that main street.

but I do see them once in awhile, but like my dad always told me, the dead can't hurt you... only the living.
    About the seeing a face in the window while talking to your friend, that happened to my friend, she was talking to me over the phone, she went up to her room and looked in the window, when she was staring out the window she saw a girl like right behind her, she got so scared
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

well, actually, i dont really "see" ghost though i feel them...
    but my mom sees them often in our neighbors house and even my grandmother does...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by HimiTama View Post
    About the seeing a face in the window while talking to your friend, that happened to my friend, she was talking to me over the phone, she went up to her room and looked in the window, when she was staring out the window she saw a girl like right behind her, she got so scared
    ah, i know how she feels. you'll never know what will pop up out of a window, lol. do you know how fast the girl disapeared?
    that's what gets to me most on how fast the vanish and how cold the spot gets.

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Yeah...sometime in October of this year, I believe the 9th, I was sitting in my room playing Guitar Hero. I had just finished the song '3s and 7s' by Queens of the Stone Age(on expert w/ 100% notes hit of course lol). I got this irrististable(sp?) urge to turn around. I felt like I was being watched. I did this and bam, my friend is standing in my room. I know I was not hallucinating. I had just eaten, I was not tired or high, drunk, whatever. I am sane as any person can be. I wasn't even thinking about him so it wasn't my imagination playing tricks I just couldn't explain it. It made me think. This is the sole reason I am a believer in the paranormal. Yeah...it was cool but I cried to. Hm? Can you explain it?

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

Ghosts are non-existent. Probably because they must be gas hold together by some strange force. But even if they are gas, then how can they think? They just be some gas you can see hanging there doing nothing.

Scientifically speaking, it's impossible.

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I am a ghost. I'd provide more evidence that I exist, but ALL YOU SKEPTICS WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME ANYWAY, SO THERE'S NO POINT.
    This topic is going in a eerily familiar direction...
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetgirl16 View Post
    ah, i know how she feels. you'll never know what will pop up out of a window, lol. do you know how fast the girl disapeared?
    that's what gets to me most on how fast the vanish and how cold the spot gets.
    My friend told me that the ghost disapered like right away, she saw her, blinked, then bam she was gone, LoLz, ever since the ghost has been scaring the crap out of her. It doesn't help how she's home alone all the time either XDDD
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    well, actually, i dont really "see" ghost though i feel them...
    Yeah, what is that? It happens to me all the time. I get a weird feeling, and then something happens. There's usually a humming or gasping noise that follows. The freakiest thing that's happened were footsteps that suddenly got closer to me, but that was only one time when I didn't turn the lights on when going to the kitchen. That's why I always turn on as many lights whenever I get thirsty at night.

Closed Thread

Thread Information