AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Tales of Xerania

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Marred listened to Alala nodded his head occasionally but not responding otherwise. He didn't have much to say on the matter. It was more of a non-issue for him but he supposed so people cared about segregation and that sort of thing.

At any rate, they soon arrived at the church. Marred, opened the door, "Father?" he said, not quite yelling but loud enough that his voice carried through out the churh.

"Yes, child" the older man said coming out from a cloister where he had been reading scripture. He noticed Alala, "Who is the young miss?"

"Alala." Marred said flatly, "She just arried from the city of werefolk doesn't have any place to live. Do you think she could stay here until she finds someplace?"

"Of course, child." Father Carmile said,"however, this place is not fit for a girl to live in, I will try to find someone else who might be able to offer a better bed." He bowed to Alala, "I hope you will suffer this place until I am able to find something better."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

when sai had gathered all her things together and left the angry man behind....
    she started to hum to herself.then she decided she needed some fresh air and walked around a bit....
    after walking around for a while she saw a church.
    she heard a man speaking really loud and slightly opened the door.
    "this is madness" she thought to herself.
    she doesnt live here or know the people who do.
    but the words "city of werefolk" caught her attention.
    she had heard of these kind..but have never really known or seen much of them....
    she listened.
    then she heard the man say "however, this place is not fit for a girl to live in, I will try to find someone else who might be able to offer a better bed"
    she had an extra room in her apartment but then she came back to reality.
    i dont think anyone would want to be taken in by a stranger though...
    then when she lifted her self off the door and was about to close it, yuki had run in front of her and made her trip untill she had pushed the door open and fallen inside the church. her heart pounded fast "these may be the last seconds of my life" she said to herself she lay there with wide eyes. speechless. afraid that if she had said anything they would end her life in a second.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lord Chamberlen told him to stay for a bit longer to discuss something very important to Grey and he accepts his request.

"Change of thought, you are to go to another place. Your squire needs to be trained by someone who has the opposite element. That way, they each would find their true potential of their own element and perhaps learn some new tricks. Tell Rayne and Suzaku to meet at the training grounds, so they can train when fighting their weakness. Both to train at day and night, while I have a special task for you in the meantime. You are not needed to go to The Forest of Wisdom."

"Yes....sir." Grey replied and the Guild Master continued, "You are to go to alone, or bring someone who is worthy enough to go to the Lake of Illusions-"

"WHAT?!?!" he interrupts and slams the chair, "Why the heck do you want me-"

"Don't interrupt Tactician, I was not finished. It was because of a request from St. Maria from the Priest Guild because she needs your help getting Fluorescent Liquid in order to make Holy Water and they are running out of them. I have to tell the other Guilds to meet up and join, for the Negativity is growing and I sense that they will have all-out attack in an unexpected manner."

Maria...the lady he loves so dearly much. He's disappointed that he has to leave his squire, but then is happy and blushed to hear that she needs him. He then was dismissed to go to his room.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2008 03:30 PM
    Threads

Serenity

"Mmm, murble flagen, ...whu what?! Come and get some!" Serenity jumped up in her bed fully awake and looked around, light was just starting to ceep in throught the curtains over her window. She fell backwards on her bed and looked at the clock, it was six A.M. "Stupid dreams, it'd be so much easier if I just didn't dream at all." she mumbled to herself. After a while of just laying there she got up and prepared for her day, after which she walked out of her appartment and down the flight of stairs leading to the side walk. She walked to a building that said "The Void" on a sign over it. She walked in, the first room was just an every day bar that currently had on person, a bar girl that was sweeping, in it. She walked into another room and it was like a casion where another woman was counting up the money raised from last nights gambling. That was how the thief guild got all of their legal funding, they controlled every offical gambling area in Xerania.

Serenity walked into another room and it was a hallway which had two doors, she walked into the nearest one and there, behind a desk, was the familiar figure of Connor sitting in a chair looming over paper work on his desk. He stared at the paperwork boredly and only looked up to see who entered the office before turning back to his work.

Serenity walked over to the bulletin board, there was only one job directly for the thief guild, the rest she would have to work with other guilds to complete. She read the jobs and sighed while ripping down the paper that held the job "Bandit Raiders Raid" and slapped the paper on the desk over the paperwork that Connor was working on.

"Must you be so dramatic when you pick a job?" Connor asked agitatedly, he and Serenity got along quite well most of the time for she was one of the few women who didn't act like a fangirl whenever they saw him.

"Just give me the information ya pansy." Serenity teased as she sat down in a chair infront of his desk.

"Right, .... well as it says the libraries of magic and town have been stolen from by a bandit group whose camp is thought to be located somewhere just West of town. Go there get the books and bring them to their representative library. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, all that good stuff." Connor said as he wanded her the paper back.

"Awesome briefing as usual," Serenity said sarcastically as she folded the paper and put it in her pocket. "I'll be in town for another hour or so, if someone comes along looking for a job, I don't mind them joinging me, Just tell them to meet me at the West gate ant eight o'clock." Serenity told Connor. He nodded and went back to his paperwork as Serenity walked out of the room and then out of "The Void" building and walked to the libraries and started getting even more information on the books stolen.

Rayne

Rayne moaned a little bit as her eyes opened slighytly at first then closing and then opening fully. She sat up straight, she had fallen asleep at her desk while woriking on the letter to her family. She yawned a little bit, stretched, and looked around. "Oh mother wouldn't appreciate it if I made a habit out of that. She finished writting the letter a few minutes later and then prepared for her day, getting dressed in her usual attire, grooming and doing morning stretches. The she strapped her scythe, with the chain around it, to her back grabbed the letter and walked out of the door.

She walked aroung for a while before she came to the realization that she had gotten lost. She sighed, just then a fat short man shoved past her, grunting and glaring at her as she bowed after getting out of his way. She heard him mumble something about women and squires before he stopped and walked into a room down the hall shutting the door behind him.

"That was rude, ...." Rayne thought as she turned around and asked a gaurd where the mailroom was, he said it was the door that Lord Shambers had just walked into. "Oh thank you very much." she said as she bowed slightly and then walked into the room that the short fat man that she now knew as Lord Shambers had walked into. Lord Shambers was posting up papers on a bulletin board at one end of the room and on the left of the dor was a desk on it were two large boxes that said in going and out going on them. Rayne put her mail in the out going box, there was already a few letters in it from other knights and squires, and a young man walked over and grabbed letters from the in going box and walked out of the room, Rayne assumed that he must be the one who brings the mail to the knights and squires.

Rayne walked over to the board that Lord Shambers had been putting papers up on, after he left of course, she got the felling he didn't like her, and he feeling was increased when she read the note at the bottom of one of the pieces of paper he put up. "Emisary, ..... wow that's an important title to hold... Too bad I won't be able to go on this mission, I've always wanted to see the main cities of the other races..." she mumbled as she read the other flyers as well. "I wonder what to today will hold for me..." she thought.

Signature and Avatar set by me. Taking requests.
    My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08
    Jag lovar jag ska inte gråta.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Alala bowed respectfully to the priest once he appeared but was distracted and awed by the simple stone beauty of the church. The stained glass windows were a treat for the eyes. Loved the hallowed and protective feeling the place produced.

Alala was brought back to reality when the priest spoke to her. "Oh no no! It's fine. I really appreciate the fact that you let me stay here in the first place! There's no need to hasten my stay here Father. I'm sure I'll be perfectly comfortable. This church is absolutely b-" she was interrupted by a girl with somewhat blue hair falling into the church. She thought she had smelled something. Alala surmised that the girl must have been listening in on their conversation but didn't really hold her against it. She reached to help the girl up with friendly smile. "Are you alright?"

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

a girl went over and helped up sai. she had a friendly aura about her. "uh yes, i am so sorry, i was just uhh, walking around,and i guess i seem to be lost, i am sorry for peeking in, i had heard your problem and -" and with that yuki came to the girl and rubbed against her leg and started to meow. she looked at the girl and smiled "hi, im sai!" she looked around "this place is beautiful..." she said with her head tilted upwards. then she turned back towards the girl and smiled. " i need to find someone who will help me on a quest i cannot do alone, if you find anyone willing to accept-" she was interupted by a thnuderstorm aproching. she was scared of them. really scared. she found a corner in the church and sat down. "i am sorry...i am really scared of thunderstorms...."

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Somewhere in the Folross Kingdom*

"So the troops are almost in position?" Lord Slyvis, King of Folross,, asked on of his messengers.

"Yes sir! A day more of marching and they will be in position to capture Capital City Xerania." the messenger replied.

"Very well, send the word to General Adriean, that once in position he has permission to attack when he sees fit." Lord Sylvis stated. The messenger nodded and left the room. Sylvis walked over to a large window that scaled all the way up on the wall to the roof and lookd out the window. "Soon we will, ... very soon," he mumled as he gazed out at the city aroud the castle.

**Somewhere in Alsonia Kingdom**

A large band of troops march, close the the front a man rides a horse, the hores is large, black, and magnificent, covered with only a sadle and reins to guide it with. The man on it is looking at a map and turning it every which way. "The messengers could have atleast mad this map a little harder to read, the journey is half the fun and ours is almost over." he stated as he sighed.

"General Adriean, it is not wise to wish us lost, for fear that we become lost." a solider near him said.

"Don't worry," he sighed as he reassured the solider, "I wouldn't dream of making us lost this close to the capital. I'm too excited now" Adriean stated .

**Rayne**

Rayne sighed as she looked at the board a little longer and then walked out of the room. She walked around the castle aimlessly for a while before walking to the training grounds. She unstrapped her scythe and unwrapped her chain, "Might as well practise for a while," she said to herself. She started doing swiping motions with her scythe, every now and then stoping to adjust her style, and occassionally switching the her chain, practising with it to try to figure out how many ways she could accurately swing the chain and hit her opponent.

"I wonder if I'll see Sir Grey or Suzaku today?" she thought while practising. "Oh he might be avoiding me, I mean I still haven't apologized to him properly!" Rayne thought when she flashed back again to last night and ditch Suzaku.

My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sereg was resting in the room ,she was hungry and already voiced it to the guard but he ignored her. she let out a annoyed sigh 'he is lucky that i am not willing to put innocent people in danger' as her stomach rumbeld again.

The soldier was annoyed he could not find any of the guild leaders, so he knocked on the door of lord Chamberlen and entered bowing to both men "lord Chamberlen i am here to let you know that the fire started of the market has been captured" he looked at them awaiting further orders.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Marred was a little tempted to administer punishment to the eavesdropper but he relented since it was only a minor offense. He preferred to save his attention for the big things, like heresy, murder, and other perversions of human nature. However, he made no move toward the girl until Alala did.

Thunder began to start outside and Sai seemed to react strongly against it. "Calm down." He said in his priestly voice, calm but still with a taciturn air about it that lingered, " It won't hurt you, child. But if you need help on a mission, I will offer my hammer, though with a condition."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lord Chamberlen turned around, and looked at the gaurd. "Very well bring her here and we will discuss things, I'll send for a spectator for the discussion myself." Lord Chamberlen said the gaurd left the room and headed back to the cell where Sereg was being held.

Mean while an owl reached Rayne and landed on her shoulder. She looked at it oddly for a moment before taking a note of off it's foot and reading it. "What? I've been summoned to Lord Chamberlen's office? I hope I haven't done anything wrong." she said as she put her weapons away and started walking.

"I don't think I've done anything wrong," she thought as she walked down the hall, then she remember Lord Shambers from this morning and being in his way. "Oh I hope it's not about that." she mumbled as she turned a corner.

She knocked and then walked into Lord Chamberlen's office. "Um, yo-you wanted to see me sir?" she asked as she walked in.

"Yes yes, you are going to be a witness to the conversation held in this room momentarily, please take a seat," Lord Chamberlen said as he motioned towards the seat she had sat in last night.

Rayne sat down and asked, "What converation, why me?"

"A fire starter has been captured and I need to talk to her about it and get the matter sorted out. Besides it's not like you had a lot to do today Squire Rayne." Lord Chamberlen replied as he chuckled and sat down in his chair across from her and theempty chair beside her.

"I wonder if it's the blood elf from yesterday," she thought as she looked down at her hands in her lap while she and Lord Chamberlen awaited the arrival of the fire starter.

My Signature Area

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sereg opened a eye when the door was opend and the guard motioned to get up "you wil talke with lord Lord Chamberlen stay respectfull at al times". Sereg just rolled her eyes as the guard blabberd away and led her to a room and motioned her to enter. Sereg entered and raised a brow at lord Lord Chamberlen "if your soldiers would aid people as much as they talked the world would be at peace"the statement was dry but not unfriendly.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lord Chamberlen seemed to dismiss the comment in the fact that he smiled at Sereg and motioned for her to have a seat next to Rayne. "So I have received word from report that your name is Sereg, well Sereg, would you please give me a walk through of what happened yesterday that caused the fire? I would like to hear the story from yourself to make sure that everything is accurate in the report, and pass judgement." Lord Chamberlen stated calmly as he looked at Sereg.

Rayne looked over her shoulder when the blood elf from yesterday entered the room. She wasn't really surprised at the fact so it only took her a moment to turn back around in her chair and recede to her usual quietness. "So her name is Sereg...." Rayne thought as she loked down at her hands again. "I feel like a jury at a trial in this room." she added to her thoughts as she then looked up at Lord Chamberlen who was talkingto Sereg.

My Signature Area

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Grey woke up the next day and notices Raynes knocking upon one of the Guild Master's door. She enters the door and Grey should have mentioned to her that he has to go somewhere today. As soon as she came in, he follows and knocks on Lord Chamberlen's door. He is in a hurry for he needs to get things done so he can train some more with his squire and also maybe find more tricks up his sleeve. "Permission to enter sir? It is I, Tactician." He didn't want to interrupt them, he just wants to let Rayne know that he is off on a mission request.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sereg sat down nodding slightly to Rayne " i was in town yesterday to buy supplies when i came upon a man who challenged people to finish a puzzle within a amount of time, i revealed him to be a fraud the puzzle was incomplete.." she stopped for a moment when someone entered and reconisged the male from yesterday "in response the towns people wanted to punish him themselfs, two males grabbed him and triend to keep the people at bay, i sened a young child here to tell there was trouble but none came" she reseated "in resulted the townsfolk were chatting my ears off and i got annoyed my plan was to let lose a small fire ball to scare them off but as useale my magic decided to go haywire and putted the place on fire" she looked at him "they didn't call me Serger the klutx for nothing at home the magic is the result i got banned from the city of bloodelves" she brushes a hair back.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lord Chamberlen nodded ocassionally as Sereg spoke. He then motioned for Grey to wait a moment before he said anything. Once Sereg finished her explanation Lord Chamberlen was quite for a moment before he looked up and said. "Well it appears as though the report is quite inaccurate, we will have to have a talk with the knight that did it. As for you Madame Sereg," he pasued for a moment while getting a pen out and started writing something down.

"I'm am going to have to keep you in Radiata on lenient custody and require that you take some classes at The Mage Guild School, for future purposes. If this were to happen in another city you might have as reasonable of an audience. As well I will be charging a Miss Squire Rayne to keep an eye on you and your progress until you have taken the classes." He stated.

"...Of course if you do not wish to take the classes we will not release you into lenient custody and will hold you in full custody, the only time you will be in the town would be when you would be helping rebuild the market place that you have damaged and then you will be banned from Xerania, and we'll keep tabs on you for however long we can before we lose track of you." Lord Chamberlen added.

"The choice is yours mi'dear, I'll give you a short while to think it over. In the meantime I'm sure that you are hungry since the gaurd that did this report is the one that was watching you. Rayne?" Lord Chamberlen looked over at Rayne and added, "Show Madame Sereg to the cafeteria and get her something to eat."

"Yes! L lord Chamberlen." Rayne responded, she got up and was about to lead Sereg out when Lord Chamberlen stopped them and handed Sereg the piece of parchment he had been writing on.

"That's to explain the situation to the Mage School Head Professor," Lord Chamberlen said calmly and with a warm smile.

Then Rayne lead Sereg out of Lord Chamberlen's office, she wanted to stop and talk to Grey for a short while but took her orders on first. "Right um, ah the cafeteria is this wasy," Rayne said softly. "Why me? I'm just a ----, and she could easily ----. Oh Lord Chamberlen confuses me!" Rayne thought as she was leading the way.

"Sir Grey, I do believe I know the reason you came in here, and I must say your intentions are good, but I'll be keeping the Squire Rayne busy while you are away. We shouldn't give her reason to worry by telling her that you are doing such an important mission alone as far as we know." Lord Chamberlen smiled, "We don't want to over stress the poor girl and I can tell she's a worrier." he added as he chuckled slightly.

Rayne made it to the cafeteria. She opened the door and led Sereg in, "Th this is it." Rayne stated, "Get whatever you like, the cafeteria is free because it's funded directly from the Queen herself." Rayne smiled at Sereg trying to seem friendly, and then said, "I'll just go find us a place to sit." and then she walked away. She sat down at a table near some other squires and they were looking at Sereg smugly like little kids that were plotting to put a tack on the teacher's chair.
    Rayne looked at them and said, "D Don't be mean to her! And stop staring it's rude!" the other squires just hurried up to finish their food and left. Rayne sighed as she sat and waited for Sereg to finish getting food.

My Signature Area

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sereg just nodded since it seemed useless to tell him she had been back to classes so many times she gave 4 teachers a nervous breakdown, she grabbed some bread, cheese fruit and returned to Rayne "it could have been worse you know, i could have putted have the city on fire if i wasent wearing my necklace"she took a bite of her bread "the classes are useless though, i been send back so many times at home i caused 4 teachers to have a nervous breakdown" she took a sip of her drink "oh wel maybe they can create a stronger surpress charm" she popped a grape in her mouth and looked at rayne "a squire he? your mom must be pretty proud" she took another bite of her bread.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suzaku sat in his room thinking over his actions. he was a Knight and allowing a criminal go without a second thought was against the Knighthood Code.

His Code..........

................His Father's Code.............

"We Request the Appearance of The White Knight, Suzaku Kururugi........"

Suzaku stepped from his room and looked around to find that two other Knight had summoned him. One named Lelouch the Hurricane Arc, and another called Summer's Angel, Kiyoto Matsuri.

Suzaku looked to them brother's as the both repected his father during his time. They had been his Squires they were quite powerful. Suzaku looked to them as teachers and as family. They were also his trainers and his sparring patners.

"Now little Suzu are you in trouble again?" Kiyoto smicked at him lightly.

"Can't seem to get anything right now can you Suzaku?" Lelouch grinningly teased.

Suzaku looked at the purple haired Knight, then at the blonded haired Master. They were both some of the best. Suzaku bowed to them and lowered his head.

"I accept any punishment in which you see fit...." Suzaku stayed in his position waiting for their judgement.

"Get up Suzaku........you did nothing wrong. You folled your feelings and it brought you to an means. The girl has spoken to Lord Chamberlen. Everything is fine for now. Go speak to him and get things settled."

Suzaku nodded and left. He walked to straight to Lord Chamberlen's hall and requested permission to enter. Even thought he hated to walk in at this time. He knew tht everything wasn't as it seemed and had to know what was happening.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Agree, take care of her please. My time is running my lord, I must get going." Grey then heads out with a bow to show respect to Lord Chamberlen and heads out to the Lake of Illusions. In order to get there, he has to get through a thick vineyard and through the Wall of Fog. He sighs and continues onward, "Well, I better get going, Holy waters are running short as I speak." As he slashes his way into vineyard, he heard a rustling noise, "Hm...I need to hurry, but also be aware. Something fishy is going on." He speeds up the process using Solaris as a one-handed sword and arrives at the Wall of Fog. He has to use Solaris and changes it to a fire element. He then "combs his way through" but then pauses because he realized he just got lost. "Ahh smokies, I officially got myself lost. But then good thing I heat my boots to see the footprints I left behind." He looks behind and sees his footprints, "If I am going in a south direction, it must in the southwest...or was it southeast...Ugh." He sat down and thought about where should he go.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Mental ....breakdowns you say?" Rayne was a little unnerved from Sereg's comment. "I'm glad I won't be her teacher." she thought.

"Hm? Oh yeah, welll my mother is actually a little upset about it. She was always saying things like 'Fighting isn't for proper ladies, now go read your book on gardening!'"Rayne said in an impersonating voice.

"But my big brother, he's so happy for me I wish I could be there to see his face when he finds out I passed the exams. Yesterday was my first you see so the news hasn't made it to them yet." Rayne said light heartedly and laughed a little bit.

Lord Chamberlen turned back towards his door, "Well I certainly am popular today." He chuckled slight as he said "Come in."

My Signature Area

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sereg chuckled "my mom always said 'your a weapon without a straight course they shoulden't be training you but send you to war'" Rubbing the back of her neck she smiled sheepisch "i think she never really forgave me that i putted six of her favorite show pigeons on fire". she took a sip of her drink "dad said they tasted pretty good mom hit him over the head for that". she took a bite of her cheese. She had not seen her parents in years and it had seemed to her her father had been more upset with the exile than her mother.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suzaku entered and bowed as always. He looked to the Guild Master and exhaled.

"My Lord I must say that I respect and follow this Guild with everything I know. However I would like to know what is happening to our city."

Suzaku spoken in a quiet yet firm tone. he needed to know if the city he loved and protected was in danger. He could at least have that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh, it sounds like you and your father were close. I never met my father, he abandoned my family a little bit before I was born, but hey what can yu do?" Rayne quickly covered up her slight sadness by telling a slight joke.

"Ummmm, .....I just realized I have absolutely no clue where the Mage Guild School is." Rayne said as she chuckled slightly and then sighed. I guess we'll find it eventually, once you're ready to go that is." Rayne stated. "Oh today feels like one of those days when I've forgotten something." Rayne added as she puted slightly.

Lord Chamberlen still smiled as Suzaku asked him about the city. "Well, ...I'd like to think that the fires are of no real connection to one another, but aside from last night most of the fires, it turns out were started by the same person as after each fire we noticed notes were left and somewhere in the notes were the words 'burn and fall like stars'." Lord Chamberlen sighed as he leaned back in his chair. "Sir Suzaku, you are a magnificent knight, so I'm sorry to say that I can't inform you of anything else at the moment, I've probably said too much already. You must keep this information between you and me for the moment alright?"

Lord Chamberlen smiled before he could answer, "My oh my how I conviently forgot to include and address for the Mage Guild School for our new Squire Rayne and her charge Madame Sereg." Lord Chamberlen smiled slyly and said. "Why don't you seek them out and help them find the school, for the moment there is nothing else you can do, besides I'm sure you want to speak with them anyways. Now off you go, I have important paperwork to fill out, and Lord Shambers is coming soon and I don't think you're going to want to be here when he goes on his rant about the new squires." Lord Chamberlen chuckled slightly. "Oh yes the girls should be in the cafeteria at the moment." Lord Chamberlen added as he lead Suzaku to the door. "Good luck Sir Suzaku." he added as he closed the door gently.

My Signature Area

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suzaku sighed and left to the catfetria. He wasn't to happy about it however he still knew he had his duty. That was his bond as a Knight after all.

He entered the dining hall and looked around. He then noticed them and slowly made his way to them.

"Good Morning ladies my I say that you all look wonderful this morning."

Suzaku was still a gentleman no mattar what.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

sai saw a man come up to her and he tried to calm her. he must be the owner of the church, he was dressed more like a priest than the girl.she looked at him sadly and said "i am so sorry, please forgive me for intruding!" she got up quickly but stayed up against the wall. she whispered lightly, afaid the storm would find her if she spoke any louder. "my mother was mudered about two years ago by rouges, but i think my mom KNEW them.... and i need to find out who they were and if i am in any danger, because they had killed my sister too, and i wasnt there at the time, i am so sorry, all my words are so scrambled, the storm-" and with that lightning had struck along with a big boom and she quickly fell to the ground staring at the man with big eyes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Marred gently put his hand on the girls head, kneeling next to her "Calm, my child." His words struck oddly given that he was noticeably younger than the "child" but the gravity of his tone wiped the strangeness away and replaced it with hallowed nobility, "Put your faith in God and you shall fear no demon, no man, no creature or soul of darkness. My hammer shall be your sword, a light when all others go out." he smiled, "My hammer is cheap and loyal. You need merely donate to this church and you will fall under my protection. So calm, my child, and be thankful. For you are in safe company."

Closed Thread

Thread Information