AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Tales of Xerania

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2015 01:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Alala almost recoiled when he spoke so rudely, but he apologized for it and she couldn't help but wonder if he thought she was that girl Lala had seen lean on him earlier. She smiled and nodded, accepting his apology. "It is? That's good! Because I'm trying to become a member!" she said with a broad grin, flashing her white fangs. She felt excited- foolish, but excited none-the-less. "Thank you for your time! Oh, I'm sorry that was rude of me- my name is Alala; but you can call me Lala. What is your's?" She was talking to an actual member of the Warrior Guild. Up close, she could see his face more clearly and she thought he was rather handsome. Thank goodness. I thought this place was going to be filled with ugly muscle-headed brutes!
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 11-15-2008 at 05:32 PM.

Member kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2008 07:35 AM
    Threads

After a few hours, Kalintz suddenly woke-up and shouted, "Father!!", then he thought, "Huh...where am I? Wait a sec!!". He scoped through the whole room floating, "last thing I remember was this girl...then, oh yeah!!". Kalintz found himself in an apartment, he looked outside the window and saw few people. "It's already getting dark, I wonder how I got here...", he thought. He looked for his luggage, and was delighted to see everything was in there. Including his one-and-only violin.

Kalintz floated and hang his favorite piece on thin air, then he positioned himself in a manner he would play the violin. "Night of Storm, movement 2...", he whispered quietly. A beautiful tune filled the whole room, but it just wasn't music. He was releasing high-frequency sound waves and interpreting how the whole room looked like, similar to echo-location. After playing he heard a strange but familiar sound, *grumbles*

"....I'm starving...", he mumbled as he scratched his stomach, "I wonder if there's food in here..."

OOC: I'm not sure if Serenity's supposed to be gone, because I woke-up after a few hours. So I just concluded you went somewhere.
    Last edited by kalintzfelix; 11-16-2008 at 04:28 AM.

------------------------------
    All the peace and tranquility...
    No more sorrow nor care,
    No more burdens to bear.
    Twill' last, for all eternity....
    ---->

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

He nodded to her, a curt and silent acknowledgment of her name. "I am Marred." he said without further explaination, "If you want to register with the guild, It speak with the Registrar...though I don't know where he is. I'm sure someone around here knows more than I though."

Were-folk weren't terribly common in the warrior guild, though that made them positively plentiful compared to in other guilds. Some people didn't like them because of their associations with the predators league but Marred didn't care much either way. As long as they were faithful, and did not break the commandments of God, he didn't not care what race a person was.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Left-handed, I rarely see people around with such a skill. No matter, I'm two-handed. I can both block both hands. Maybe she should use a shield on her right hand, that way she wouldn't be so open. I'll give her some advice so she can handle things to protect herself."

While Rayne was attacking straight on with a scythe as her weapon, Grey saw the chain combo by tripping him with a fake strike. He moves away from the technique she uses against him. Grey saw her swinging it once again, but Rayne seems to have opened quite a few spots. In his eyes he saw every single weak spot in her body. He then said while dashing forwards her, "Hmm...nice momentum, but your swings tend to leave you open opportunities." He slides to the left, slams his sword to the ground, and stand on top of it. "Now swing it to me, and take your chances. Remember, this is an exam so give it all. The only thing you don't see is your surroundings, if you don't see it then you won't get that advantage. The wind is blowing from the north, swinging it with the momentum wont get you far because of the wind resistance." Some of the knights were watching, and Grey notices that they aren't working on anything. "Hey! Get back to work, all of you. There are plenty of things to do other than watching me so go on." The distraction of the watchful knights made him realize that he wasn't paying attention to Rayne.

"What will you do now Rayne, I am distracted. Will you attack? Let's see your results. However, in order to attack me you must be facing behind me so the wind will be by your side. I gave you too many tricks already so let me find out what you learned." Grey said in his thoughts.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2008 03:30 PM
    Threads

OOC: kalintzfelix, you can't control my character fix your post and then I'll reply to it.

BIC:

Rayne

Rayne listened to what Grey said to her about her technigue and field advantages she could use. She hadn't even calculated the wind resistance, she never thought it effected her too much. "If the wind is coming from the north, I need to be behind him right? I can't move too quickly and even though this is just an exam if it were real I'd have to figure out a way to get behind him quickly before the movment changes." she though.

Just then Grey yelled at some knights, she saw the opening and took it but instead of running around she ran straight forward as fast as she could. Then she grabbed onto her scythe with both hands and used it to poll volt herself over Grey, making herself flip and land behind him.

Her chain had now lost it's momentum so she let it hang limply and used both hands to weild her scythe, this allowed her to be a little further away and slightly less likey to be counter attacked as quickly. She swung her scythe at Grey putting her body's momentum and the angle of the swing behind the force of her scythe once again.

As she was swinging she smelled the air, a slight trace of smoke could be smelled. "Something's burning?" she said aloud in midswing with her scythe, she hadn't even realized she said it.
    Last edited by *Shiori Tenka*; 11-15-2008 at 06:10 PM.

Signature and Avatar set by me. Taking requests.
    My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08
    Jag lovar jag ska inte gråta.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sereg yawned and sat down al around her was panic as people tryed to put out the fires. She paid no atention to them as she opened a scroll and started calmly reading the contents, somewhere half way the scroll she putted it down for a moment pulled a piece of rabbit meat from her bag and putted it on a stick and started reading the scroll again as she cooked the meat on a nearby burning fire ocasionaly checking if it wasent burning. Sighing she putted the scroll away again and rested her head on her hand 'nice town, the market is on fire and none care' she watched the peopel run in fear and panic as the fire got further 'geuse mom was right if humans are not fighting they are stuffing there faces in the castle' she closed her eyes and calmly took a bite from the rabbit meat.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Not bad, she smelled the fire. But she didn't see that it was my sword actually changing elements the whole time she attacked. One more advice so she will know everything."

"Now that you got me, let's talk about elements." He quickly recovers by standing up from her counterattack and swiftly pulled Solaris up. "Let's find your element." The Solaris was set to a blaze, "Don't worry,I'm going to show what you can do with these elements. Now that you know the wind is being picked up. I can use that wind again to my advantage by combining elements. As you can see, my element is fire and that I can change any weapon into a fire element. However, when you notice another element such as the wind, you can borrow the elements around you. It's kind of like this." He notices that he was facing north where the wind was and behind him was a mannequin made of hay and with one quick vertical swing from a distance and the mannequin was set ablaze. "I can use that tiny wind and add something strong. If you don't know your element, that's fine with me . You will know one day. Now back to the exam, this time I will attack you. Let's see how long you shall last against me. Come forth!" Grey swiftly dashes towards her.

"If she has the element, let's see it with the wind. And it seems she does have that potential. These knights start better respect her once she's my squire. Heh, she already passed the minimum requirements. She's definitely in. After I finish this, I'll tell her she passed with flying colors."
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh ah um, my element is dark." Rayne stuttered out. She could swear the smell of smoke is getting stronger but she couldn't tell if it was from Grey's element or not. She started to glance back towards the town but then she heard the tap of feet and looked back at Grey.

Before she could protest though Grey was coming at her now. "Wow he's really fast!" she thought. She stepped back and started swinging her chain again. This was where her chain came in handy it was meant for counter attacks and disarming enemies. grey had double swords, which was different then she was used to, but she was managing to dodge the stirkes, barely, but managing. She ducked to her left and out of the way of a strike, and then she tried to wrap her chain around his sword and held it there to where he, atleast for the moment, couldn't strike at her with that sword, the disadvantage of this was mutual though, they were both one weapon down and both in an awkward stance for fighting each other.

My Signature Area
    "If you have to choose the greater of two evils choose the one you haven't done." --- fortune cookie 10/29/08

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Now, Izza was tired of having to run roof over roof, and decided to sit down. She was on a fairly tall building, her feet dangling over the edge.
    "Uhh..." Izza sighed. That guy was awefully cute, but he acted like a totall *** hole towards her. All she was trying to do was say hi... and flirt. But she guessed he didn't see it that way. He probably saw it that this obnoxious girl was trying to be nosey. She laid back on her back, letting her feet dangle in the wind.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To end the awkward moment, Grey congrats Rayne and says, "All right, Rayne you have passed the exams and I'm very proud of you. However we must act quickly, the town has a fire it seems. It's not coming from the castle but outside the castle. But from now on, you are my squire and I welcome you to the Xeranian Knights." He puts his hand on her shoulder and whispers quietly to her, "Let's put away our weapons and find out what's the cause of that fire. It's near one of the other guild's areas, so follow my lead." He runs towards Suzaku, "White Knight, hurry up and grab two knights with a water element with you. I shall leave now so start searching. I'll take my squire with me and meet you there at the fire source." he then runs back to her.

This was not a laughing matter, Grey tells Rayne before dashing, "Hey, we wont be needing a horse since it's not very far. So let's run there and investigate okay?" He smiles and speed walks, "Well come on let's go squire! No time for standing." ^^
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Bu-, it-, ah-,I" Rayne sighed, it seemed as thoug she couldn't get a break with Grey when it came to him talking. She smiled when he said she was offically his squire, "That's a relief, I get to stay with the nice knight!" she thought. Rayne wrapped her chain around the neck of her scythe and restrapped her scythe to her back.

"I knew it! that wasn't coming from him, oh I'm getting better at noticing my surrounds! Go me go me!" she thought excitedly, just then she was snapped out of her thoughts and she ran to catch up with Grey, only stopping for a split moment to bow to the man Grey addressed as 'White Knight'.

"If he has a title then he's important, and since he's important I must always show him respect," it was one of the golden rules her mother taught her, one of the many golden rules that contradicted with her brother's golden rules. She caught up with Grey and slowed down.

"Um, S-Sir Grey? I have to admit I'm from a small village that, compared to this city, is nothing but a spec in size, and besides the exams this is the only time I've been to a city this large. So part of the city being on fire isn't a common thing is it?"Rayne asked sheepishly. Afterwards she did fell a little dumb for asking the question, and started to wish she had just held it in and not asked to find an answer. The made it out of the castle and started walking towards the direction of the smoke, and soon could see the fires.

"Wow! how did something like this start and spread this much with out being put?!" she squeeked, the question was more retorical then anything else. People were scrambling about in a frantic, and some were trying to put out the fires themselves. She looked up at Grey for instructions.

My Signature Area

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

OOC: Shiori-kun, this is just the intro post so I hope it won’t affect the flow too much, I also felt free to create an Inn somewhere outside the territorial limits of Xerania since, if I read the history right, is just one of the cities in Alsonia (no other cities or villages except the Races’ were included.) If the other characters would like to make use of this “Inn” it should be somewhere near the border limits of the City of Were-Folks. I’ll edit it if you don’t like it of course. ^^

Well that’s that. ^^

BIC:

“Come with me,” Fu said in his velvet voice, his lips ending with a crooked half-smile, his left hand stretched forward in a welcoming gesture, as the female knight slowly backed away from him towards the blood-soaked wall of the Waylan Inn. “And I will let you live, even for a thousand years, if you wish it. I could really use some of your…talents.”

The knight looked around her, desperate for a way out, but found nothing except half a dozen bodies hacked into pieces and scattered across the bloody, wooden floor. For the first time in her life she felt her faith, together with her strength, crumble. But what really struck her as odd though, was the fact that this harbinger of death didn’t drink the blood of his victims at all. Strange, she thought, and before she knew it she was already reaching for his hand.

Fu chuckled as he held her close, the scent of her blood filling up his nose. “Close your eyes,” He whispered into her ear, touching it slightly with his lips, not even a sight a sign of resistance came from her. He tilted her head backwards and slowly bit her near the base of her neck just above the collar bone. “This will only take a second.”

She closed her eyes as his smooth, velvety voice consumed her mind. She felt drawn to him. Strange, she thought as she felt the touch of his cold, soft lips burning against her supple skin. That’s all I ever wanted.

The female knight fainted; she’ll begin to turn after a few days, and nothing can stop it now.

A Lycan howled at a distance. Fu grinned.

He’s being summoned.
    Last edited by seraphic_demon; 11-17-2008 at 05:35 AM.
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suzaku was way ahead of him. Three Knight with the water element were already on their way. Suzaku was only waiting for his own orders. Now he had them. He nodded and toke off toward the fire. Someone had donw this and would pay for it.

Shortly after Suzaku arrived at the market. He noticed the fires and a knot formed in his stomach. Who had done this? then he noticed a girl eatting and cooking over the fire. She seemed to be enjoying this. Was she really the one. He would take her in for questioning.

"Young women.........I Suzaku Kururugi The White Knight of Xerania am placing you under arrest for acts against the Kingdom and property damage. Please come quietly."

Suzaku looked her over and his eyes narrowed. Was this an attack on the people or an act of war within the guilds. He would soon find out.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sereg did not bother to open her eyes "i can assure you it was not my intention to put the place on fire" she took a bit of her rabbit, chewed it and swallowed "al i wanted was a squire to apear to take a fraud i unmasked in custody but even after someone was send to the castle none came" taking another bite she looks at him " i am a very patient elf sir but having 5 kids cling to me and 17 people whining my head off just because i cleare a aparant unbeatble puzzle was just to much". she threw the stick away "but i take responsebility for my action so i wil come quietly" she walked to him and stopped before him.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I believe that these fire have been occuring more often lately, but I don't think they have so much until the past couple of weeks. We know how to handle these fire now." He happily replies for he's got a squire on his side. "Too much stuff is going on and my squire never even took a break. Heh, wait until she sees my hidden abilities. Ah well might as well show it."

Grey notices how Rayne was tired, and he kneels down in front of Rayne, "Hey, get on my back, I'm gonna take the fire away. Must be your lucky day that you get to see it all in the front seat." He piggybacks her and confronts the fiery houses. "Solaris, it is time to eat!! This is your lunch for today, so be happy." With one hand holding onto Rayne and another holding Solaris, he uses the sword to absorb and comb the fire out. "You wanna know why I can hold it easily with just one hand? It is the rune I'm wearing. It was the reward I got from the Priestess I told you about. It made everything so light. My armor and weapons then feel light-weight that I can attack and move faster than usual. That's why Solaris feels so light I can carry it one handed." He runs while slashing the fire to drain the fire into the sword, as if brushing them like painting. Grey then runs towards Suzaku, "Tell the others to get the remaining...hmm..." He looks at the Suzaku funny, but then realizes what he was looking at and it was an elf girl. While he continues to carry Rayne, he then said to both White Knight and her quietly, "So you guys think she started it all? How shocking, yet intruiging and odd. However, don't assume so quickly. You got to have evidence and find out what actually started it you know?" Grey walks towards the girl and smiles. "Hey do you know how this fire started?"
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 11-16-2008 at 04:40 AM.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rayne blushed as she got on Grey's back. She wasn't used to getting piggyback rides, let alone from men that were her superior. She soon forgot the feeling as he explained why his armor and weapons were so light. She was even more amazed at his level of intunement with his element. She was very intuned with her element and could never even imagine doing something like what he was doing with his sword. "Woooooow," she said it quietly to herself as she watched parts of the flame be consumed by the sword.

Then Grey landed and walked over to the man she still only knew as the White Knight. "I dunno, my research on blood elves says that were are on peaceful terms with them, so I don't understand why one would purposefully do this to the city." she replied quietly to Grey. She hadn't stumbled over her words once, she was getting used to him, a good sign since she would be working for and with him for a while to come.

He made it over to the White Knight and blood elf, still carrying her. She ducked her head down momentarily from embarassment. She felt like a child getting a piggyback from her father after running around for too long. She didn't exactly want to be put down, but she didn't need to be carried either.

"Uh, Sir Grey, you don't have to carry me any longer, you can put me down now." she stated. She looked over at the blood elf intrestedly, she had never actually seen a blood elf in person. It was hard for her to believe that someone who looked almost the same as her, in the general sense, could be so much more capable than any of the squire and some of knights. She knew her booksmarts though and knew what blood elves were capable of doing if they so wish.

My Signature Area

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suzaku nodded to the girl, and looked at the remaining flames. She had told him she needed help. She sent someone but none came. Not even a Knight. However we rushed to find who started this fire. When all along it was an act of defense or to signal them. Suzaku felt embarrassed, and stupid. How ignorant were they. He lowered his head and looked at the small children. He shook his head in envy.

"May I say that i was wrong to have come to you like this. I apologize for are absence in your time of need..."

Suzaku steeped back and bowed to her before turning around and facing the flames.

"Lancelot..........Awaken....."

Suzaku drew his sword from its stealth and pointed toward the sky. The blade was flawless. His handle covered in a white ribbon which flowed like water. Suzaku closed his eyes and whispered something. The blade then shined brightly covering the area in a ball of light.

"Protect this city........Lancelot...."

The light then broke apart into small spheres. The spheres then covered each of the flames and snuffed them out. The flames died quickly and Suzaku swung Lancelot to his right causing each sphere to return to his blade.

"You have done well Lancelot; rest for now."

With that Suzaku sheathed his weapon, and turned back back around toward the blood elf. He bowed and turned around making sure everyone that was hurt was taken care of and then disappeared in a flash of light. He once again let his job go to far, and was about to go something he would regret. Just like with Julie.

Happier than you Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Sei sighed she was tired , although she hadn't done anything it was one of those "there's nothing to do so I'm tired" sort of tireds . she rolled over , and from the builing on wich she lay she watched half the city
    what a boring city , filled with boring people and there boring tasks
    she sighed again whilst doing so thinking that if she sighed one more time she'd set her self on fire . she yawned.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lala smiled again. Hopefully she wouldn't freak him out with all her grinning. Her excitement was consuming her. "Excellent! It is a pleasure to meet you Marred. You have a very interesting name by the way." She glanced around feeling uneasy yet again. "Er..." she was afraid to talk to anyone else. She realized that she was probably the only werefolk in there. She wasn't getting too many approving looks. "Are you sure you can't help me a tad bit longer?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Marred looked at her and sighed, "Sure... I'm not busy. Though I don't know how I can help" It was true. It had been a long time since he joined the Warriors Guild and he had never kept tabs on the goings on of the Warriors guild's administration. Not only that he didn't have much... okay he didn't have any clout with the guild. If he asked on her behest people would only be more inclined to not give an answer. So in the function as liason to the warrior guild Marred was a perhaps the one least suitable.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lala sighed in relief. "I truly am sorry to bother you but I'm not very good with talking to strangers... or it may be the other way around." She giggled and sat down across from Marred, wondering if she should mention her being in the Predator's League before coming her. "So how do you join exactly?" she asked. Nah, it shouldn't really concern him. What matters is what's going on now.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Okay Rayne, I hoped you had fun back there." Grey puts her down happily and watches Suzaku finish extinguishing the flames. His actions concerns Grey. "White Knight needs to watch out showing his abilities, others might see through it. I just don't want someone to find your weakness. Hopefully he'll be a bit more careful choosing his moves." Grey looks back at Rayne, "Now that things have calmed a little, let's celebrate your squireness. Time to go back to the castle. I believe the people inside should be respectful to you. If you don't see them being like that let me know. But I highly doubt they would do that now that you're with me" Grey smiles and sticks his tongue to show that he is very happy.

As they walk back to the castle he says, "Hmm..do you have a name for your weapon? I have never seen you call for your weapon. We'll find your true weapon's name tomorrow. You know, I'm pretty glad that you're my squire. The last squire of mine didn't really listen to my directions and well...it didn't go too well. And after we find out that weapon name, we go to the Blacksmiths to refine your weaponry."
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 11-17-2008 at 11:35 AM.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

Gen’ei Manor, the northernmost part of the City of Vampires

“More of your toys, nephew?” it was Markus, the elder vampire, and brother to Fuyutsuki’s exiled father. “Edmund will take her to her room, now come with me; we have some very urgent business to discuss.”

Fu nodded and handed the girl to Edmund. He watched them walk away towards the west wing of the manor where the other vampires reside as his uncle led him to the study room.

“Now,” his uncle began as soon as the heavy wooden door was shut. “I won’t hold you up for long, we’ve been doing this for a thousand years and I still don’t like the idea of the league sending you off to spy on those dim-witted guildsmen.”

“It is okay uncle, I’m glad to be of service.” Fu smiled, barely managing to stifle a laugh. “Besides, dear uncle, I might find some clues to my father’s whereabouts. And we all know for a fact that I’m the only vampire who’d do the job.”

“Still,” his uncle sighed, handing him a piece of parchment and a small revolver. “You can’t use your full strength under that blasted sun, what if you get discovered or worse! Use this revolver if you have to, silver nitrate rounds, just in case.”

“Thanks uncle,” Fu grinned, as he stalked out of the room. I can’t use my special skills during the day but I’m still one of the leagues top-elites, Fu thought, you’re the only family I’ve got left uncle, this is the least I could do for you.

Fu shut the door to give his uncle some sense of privacy. “Well,” he said, smiling as his figure dissolved with the shadows. “I guess it’s about time to do some real work.”
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suzaku stepped back into the castle, and sat down at the bar. The Bartender slid him a drink and grinned. "Another hard day Lord Kururugi.." Suzaku looked over the thrityish looking man and nodded his head in agreement.

"Not hard just tiring, now say you Al........What's the news." Suzaku sled the man a note and the bartender slid it into his pocket and closed his eyes. "Well now Suzaku I don;t know everything their is to know, but you know that because your father and I were close friends I don't mind giving you information for free. But still you pay." Suzaku grinned. " Its just that reason. Your life is put on the line everytime you speak to me. I can't ask you to do that, and plus all men have to make a living some how. Just call it a frinedly thank you." The man backed off.

"Very well then Suzaku.......First let me say that these fires seemed to be increasing. Somthing is about to go down. The werefolk are quiet as of now, but i feel like the vampires will attack soon. The Mage Guild however isn't as active as in the past. Watch out for them at all costs." Suzaku nodded in approval and left. He needed to speak with Grey about their next move. Plus he wanted to meet this new Spuire of his. She was quite beautiful.

Member kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2008 07:35 AM
    Threads

"Ack, I almost died eating that. I should cook more...", Kalintz said w/ a disgusted face. Kalintz looked at the dark sky as he wondered about Serenity. Then he heard a woman scream from bellow the appartment. He first got his violin and then immediately hovered down to the window below and saw two men: one holding the lady in a manner of hostaging and the other w/ a dagger.

"What's going on here?!", Kalintz shouted. The guy w/ the dagger rushed toward him w/o even answering, he looked like he was going to attack him. Kalintz position his violin but the man was already near him, "There can't be no witnesses..." the man said. The man flinched on stabbing him, Kalintz being lucky not being stabbed made the man fall straight down toward the ground. The other man lost moral seeing his companion fall. Kalintz positioned himself again to play the violin. The man was disturbed and said, "What are you going to do, play me to sleep?!". Kalintz replied, "Well if you put it that way...". Kalintz played w/ fequencies no man can hear, the man threw the woman away and rushed toward Kalintz. Little he knows that Kalintz can control the sound waves directly toward his ears. The man tripped as his ears bursted w/ blood.

"Poor guy, he didn't know what hit him..."

------------------------------
    All the peace and tranquility...
    No more sorrow nor care,
    No more burdens to bear.
    Twill' last, for all eternity....
    ---->

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information