AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Yurka's sigs

Senior Member Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2011 12:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Some of my works

Well, here's some stuff I've done in the past. Would like to know how my work is and stuff. <3

I guess I'll end up posting some others later.
    |Power of The Mask|

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

They look awesome. Only comment I'd make is its sometimes hard to read the names, but you have a ton of talent for this, so keep it up!

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Not bad sigs - I like your style. The first set is the best I think. The background blends with the image, and the colors seem pretty good. The text is somewhat large, but it's pretty dark, so it looks fine.

The last three sigs don't blend as well - the background don't really match the colors of the images in front. Your backgrounds on the second and fourth sets are awesome, but you should mess around with the colors so that the character color matches the background. Try selective color. ^^

Overall, your backgrounds are great, just work on blending, colors, and text size. Great work! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Senior Member Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba View Post
    Not bad sigs - I like your style. The first set is the best I think. The background blends with the image, and the colors seem pretty good. The text is somewhat large, but it's pretty dark, so it looks fine.

The last three sigs don't blend as well - the background don't really match the colors of the images in front. Your backgrounds on the second and fourth sets are awesome, but you should mess around with the colors so that the character color matches the background. Try selective color. ^^

Overall, your backgrounds are great, just work on blending, colors, and text size. Great work! XD
    Oh. I thought that the fourth one looked nice with that black/blue combination between the background and the character. Though I guess the diference in color in the second one is quite big. xD

If you have any tips concerning text though I'd be glad to listen. <3 My text usually sucks, and I have trouble getting it to look right. D:

Some older sets I have sitting around.

^Shana's such a smexy gurl. ;3
    |Power of The Mask|

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Wow, you're good O_O

My fave has got ot be the Rukia Kuchiki one, the set is so calming.
    The backgroudn is simple in a beautiful way, and "time waits for no one" is very creative.

Keep up the good work!

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by akari_aurion View Post
    Wow, you're good O_O

My fave has got ot be the Rukia Kuchiki one, the set is so calming.
    The backgroudn is simple in a beautiful way, and "time waits for no one" is very creative.

Keep up the good work!
    Haha, thanks. Glad you like it. <3

I just got done with this.

Hieko was as kind as to get me the picture. I must say I really liked how it turned out.
    |Power of The Mask|

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm. I've been quite bored as of late, so I'll be glad to take requests from anybody that wants a sig or something to that effect.

Here's some new stuff I've done in the past few days.

^One of my current sigs. Really liked how it turned out.

^Been one of my suckiest ones in a while. I didn't like it too much at all so I didn't do an avy.

Comments and tips are welcome. <3
    |Power of The Mask|

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There's so many of them that I'm a bit too lazy to comment on them all x__x;

Hmm... well the one you're using now and the "Snowdrop" one... I think the characters are a bit too sharp-looking, which imo makes them blend in less-well (Meh can't say it in a good way). But I like how you make your backgrounds, it looks very effective, so to say.

Snowdrop: Looks a little bit empty on the right side.
    Grim Angel: Looks a little bit empty on the left side. XD

I also think that you should work a little bit with the lighting.

Keep it up. :3

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I really, really like the first Rukia set. It blends really well, and I like the darker lighting. Perhaps work on the text in the lower right - it doesn't blend as well as the text on top. Great set! I also really like the Snowdrop sig. The colors and background effects are very nice. Though with the text, perhaps a more flowing text would have been suitable? The coloring of the text is pretty good, but perhaps make it smaller. I have loads of problems with text too. 83 Very nice works - keep them up!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba View Post
    I really, really like the first Rukia set. It blends really well, and I like the darker lighting. Perhaps work on the text in the lower right - it doesn't blend as well as the text on top. Great set! I also really like the Snowdrop sig. The colors and background effects are very nice. Though with the text, perhaps a more flowing text would have been suitable? The coloring of the text is pretty good, but perhaps make it smaller. I have loads of problems with text too. 83 Very nice works - keep them up!
    I'm glad that you like that Rukia sig. <3 Was a request for a friend so it's good it looks nice.

Anyway, I need help. D: I just can't figure out what to do with text in this one, or if i should even put text in it or not.

I've never been into Digimon too much, but this Flamedramon render just looked too awesome to pass up.

Anyway, help me with the text plz. D:

...xD!
    |Power of The Mask|

Member MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom has a reputation beyond repute MyLifeIsRandom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2008 10:39 PM
    Threads

They all need a bit of work with blending. The last one is the only that I see that has good enough color balance. The first has too much going on, and very oversized. The quality of some also seems too grainy or the pixels are strained and leave bad marks on the sig's. Not to insult, but it seems like you grabbed an anime character you like, and decided to stuff in grunge brushes and color it every which way. The latest with Flamedramon is your best. The colors flow well, and the blending is fairly decent. Only problem is that the grainy quality still persists so Flamedramon is a tad oversharpened. It's help us help you if you noted what program you're using unless I missed it already.

Simplicity is now key. A few filters here,
    some gradients there, and a C4D inbetween.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MyLifeIsRandom View Post
    They all need a bit of work with blending. The last one is the only that I see that has good enough color balance. The first has too much going on, and very oversized. The quality of some also seems too grainy or the pixels are strained and leave bad marks on the sig's. Not to insult, but it seems like you grabbed an anime character you like, and decided to stuff in grunge brushes and color it every which way. The latest with Flamedramon is your best. The colors flow well, and the blending is fairly decent. Only problem is that the grainy quality still persists so Flamedramon is a tad oversharpened. It's help us help you if you noted what program you're using unless I missed it already.
    It's not really that oversized, imo. I believe that's the average sig size though people seem to like them smaller every time. Using photoshop by the way.

Anyway new one. Followed your advice and did this. So yeah.

|Power of The Mask|

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I like your first set the best, Yurka. Your other ones need a bit of work on the blending part. All in all, you did a good job.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

New sig. Look below.

KOS-MOS from Xenosaga.

Last edited by FlashD; 02-02-2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Post your works in the thread
    |Power of The Mask|

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Ahhh!
    There all so great especially the newly updated ones.I so love the Xenosaga sig,Xenosaga is so awsome!I love playing it(Ahem) back to the point,you've done great blending with them and the renders are all so awsome anyway.
    Just terrific^^
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Very nice sig - one of your best, I think. The colors blend very well, and I like the extract. Her eyes look awesome. ;p
    The text matches very well with the sig and the colors. Very nice sig. ^^

Senior Member The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2011 04:23 PM
    Threads

Work on the blending and text...Besides that they're nice...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Some new stuff, I've done in the past few days.

^Pretty sure that's from the Final Fantasy anime.

^Final Form Sora. He's a sexy boi. ;3

And a Magna Carta sig. Tried a new style with this one.
    |Power of The Mask|

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How many times are you gonna make me repeat it????

AWSOME^^

The background on the 2nd one could probably use a little more work.Maybe helping it stick out a little more.The sig for Sora is just the coolest ever!Its really nice.The background really goes with the render and blends a little nicely.

Sorry,I can't see yoru Magna Carta sig for some reason..........O.O
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks Hieko. ;3 Dunno about the Magna Carta one. I can see it just fine.

Anyway new one. Etna from Disgaea. <3

|Power of The Mask|

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats weird,now I can see teh Magna Carta siggy,well its awsome anyway^^,the backgrounds very cute and so is the render,the background does although seem a little somwhat uhhh.....dirty,like you could clean it up a bit.

Okay for the Etna siggy and avi, O.O
    I love disgaea O.O
    I love etna O.O
    Also do you take requests?

The backgrounds soooooo terrific.I love the renders,I like how the avi render is different from the siggy render.It seems to blend quite well and I like the text font^^

great job.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.] has a brilliant future [H-Es.]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 11:09 AM
    Threads

They all look pretty good. The text needs work though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, sure Hieko. I'm pretty bored so I'd be glad to take on a request.

@H-es - Yeah I know. D: I suck badly at text.
    |Power of The Mask|

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The majority of them look pretty grungy, avoid using too many Adjustment layers to make your signatures. Especially gradient maps. Everything else seems fine to me though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

New sig.

Rozen Maiden themed.

Done with your request Hieko. I hope you like it. <3

Last edited by FlashD; 02-13-2008 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Don't double post ... use the EDIT button or respect the 2 days delay
    |Power of The Mask|

Closed Thread

Thread Information