AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dragonball Evolution-Which comic book?

Junior Member Fishi is on a distinguished road Fishi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 04:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dragonball Evolution-Which comic book?

hey guys....

How much do you know about Dragonball evolution?
    How did it emerge?

From which comic book is it taken?

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

That depends on what you want to know.

Dragonball Evolution (originally called Dragonball, which was originally called Dragonball Z...this movie has worked on by many people) is a movie that has been in development for more 7 years. Twentieth Century Fox got the film rights to the movie back in 2002, but the movie was in development hell until 2007 when James Wong and Stephen Crow were made the director and the producer for the movie, respectively, and rewrote the entire script (there was already one other person who was writing the script but do not remember their name [nor do I care]).

The movie takes place during the final arcs of the Dragonball manga, where Goku is fighting King Piccolo to prevent him from ruling the world (or something like that; I am not sure what they are trying to do with the movie).

The movie has an enormus budget: over $100 million. As of now, the movie has only made $16,500,000 (it has only been released in Japan and Hong Kong so far), barely making a dent in the budget (and I doubt they are actually going to make a good profit from this movie). Zac Bertschy of the Anime News Network had this to say about the movie:
    "[This movie] might be fun when you're hammered and surrounded by friends. Or suicidal, and need something to push you over the edge."
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information