AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Quotes

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Quotes

I think there was a thread a while back with anime quotes but im looking for any quotes anime or general.
    My favourite quote of all time is by john stuart miller

War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things. the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks nothing is worth war is much worse, the person who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exhertions of better men than himself.
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Jeremy: I admire Hammond for doing what he's doing. I admire all Arctic Explorers. But I think the time has now come for the world to say let's see how easily we can get to the top of Everest. Let's see how easily we can get to the North Pole. I think we could forge a career as the world's worst explorers. (voiceover) Surprisingly, James was ahead of me on that one.
    James: What would really make it nice would be a gin and tonic. Would you like one?
    Jeremy: What?
    James: A gin and tonic.
    Jeremy: Yes, I would like a gin and tonic, but we can't have a gin and tonic because we're in the Arctic Ocean.
    James: I'll make you one.
    Jeremy: What?
    [James produces the necessary items and ingredients]
    Jeremy: Hahahahahahaha! You've got gin!
    James: I have.
    Jeremy: And because we're in international waters there's no drink-drive laws.
    James: Exactly.
    Jeremy: Got any ice? That's a stupid question isn't it?
    James: Could you just slow down so I can slice the lemon for the gin and tonic?
    Jeremy: Now this is Arctic Exploration.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave. ~Wiegraf : Final Fantasy Tactics.

Because on the dirtied water, there is a beautiful reflection of the moon. ~Kimi ga Monogatari : .hack//LIMINALITY 3rd OP

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

~L'bomme est d'abord ce qui se jette vers un avenir, et ce qui est conscient de se projeter dans l'avenir. - Jean-Paul Sartre
    -People are just like dice, we throw ourselves into our lives.
    ~The one who dies early will be the one living for eternity.
    ~Fate dies, but destiny lives.
    ~Have you ever been in love?
    ~What is the difference between shouting "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" and exaggerating?
    ~I came, I saw, I conquered.
    ~Adolescence is the smell of youth and trouble.
    ~No entertainment is so cheap as reading, nor any pleasure so lasting.
    ~People usually ask, "Why is that so?" O_O But I prefer to dream, then wake up and say, "Why not?"
    ~Politics 101: When you make peace with authority, you become authority.
    ~The distance doesn't matter, it is only the first step that is difficult.
    ~Anybody can be angry. That is not difficult; but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree, at the right time and place for the right purpose in a right way: that is not within everybody's capability.
    ~Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change.
    ~Learn to adapt, adjust and accommodate.
    ~In the name of truth and loyalty, I will subject you to my retribution! (Le Chevalier d'Eon)
    ~Ore wo dare da to omotte yagaru?! Who the hell do you think I am?! (TTGL)
    ~I would rather be afraid if there are pro bombers, assassins, soldiers than to be scared of ghosts.
    Last edited by rikumi; 11-12-2008 at 07:48 AM.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    Threads

this one is from the movie equilibrium

HAD I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
    Enwrought with golden and silver light,
    The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
    Of night and light and the half light,
    I would spread the cloths under your feet:
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

W.B. Yeats (1865–1939)
    allthough in the movie they only say a few lines of it
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah have t'find Bubba!!! -Forrest Gump

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

4chan memes: This thread is made of fail.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

A few of my favorite crackers.

“I have always been afraid of banks.” - Andrew Jackson

"Absurdity, n.: A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion." - Ambrose Bierce

"Fidelity - a virtue peculiar to those who are about to be betrayed." - Ambrose Bierce

"Life - a spiritual pickle preserving the body from decay." - Ambrose Bierce

"Marriage, n: the state or condition of a community consisting of a master, a mistress, and two slaves, making in all, two." - Ambrose Bierce

"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S. Thompson

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

"You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands." - Hunter S. Thompson

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity." - George Carlin

"If God had intended us not to masturbate he would've made our arms shorter." - George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." - George Carlin

"If we could just find out who's in charge, we could kill him." - George Carlin

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten." - George Carlin

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

"Number Nine?" - Brian Riley.

Funny story about this, see my friend Brian went to sleep with the Song Number Nine by The Beatles playing on repeat. So the next day he just would not stop saying "Number Nine?" and so now half of our shcool is saying it. Blah.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

If you ain't first, you're last. -Ricky Bobby.

Looking's for free, touching is gonna cost you something. -Chad Michael Michaels

Life's a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt

Hard work pays off later, laziness pays off now. -Anonymous

Tina, you fat lard, come get some dinner. -Napoleon Dynamite

Protect the light, condem the dark. -Luminous Arc

You're in the zone of my eight trigrams. -Neji Hyuga

We can meet anytime, because this world belongs to us. -Grey (ZX Advent)

War is started by those who are too old to be in it. -Anonymous

Man fears darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire. -Rei Ayaname

Does a death wish cause you to talk to me that way. -Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good, nightmare to you. -Goku
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 11-14-2008 at 10:20 PM.

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

It's not whether it's feasible or not, it's what I'm doing. - Near ~ DN

Junior Member BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe has a reputation beyond repute BAKAzoe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 01:15 PM
    Threads

Attitude
    "It takes but one positive thought when giving a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts" ~Robert H. Schuller~

Creativity
    "Don't play what's there, play what's not there." ~Miles Dewey~

Ambition
    "Successful people pay more attention to their visions and goals than to history and the opinions of others." ~Alan Cohen~

Persistence
    "Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." ~Lao Tzu~

Success
    "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." ~Bill Cosby~

kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    On Nov 27th, Twilight the Movie is coming to Malaysia!!!!!

Member Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." Dunno who said it, but it always gives me hope.

"We were masters of nature, masters of the world. We had forgotten everything-death, fatigue, our natural needs. Stronger than cold or hunger, stronger than the shots and the desire to die, condemned and wandering, mere numbers, we were the only men on earth." - Elie Wiesel's Night

"Love has no middle term; either it destroys, or it saves." - Victor Hugo's Les Miserables

"An admirable thing, the poetry of a people is the gauge of its progress. The quantity of civilization is measured by the quantity of imagination." - Les Miserables again

"Civil war? What does that mean? Is there any foreign war? Isn't every war fought between men, between brothers?" - shut up, I love Les Miz.

"Go on, prove me wrong. Destroy the fabric of the universe. See if I care." - Terry Prachett

Junior Member Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche has a reputation beyond repute Dorocche's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

I just have some really awesome quotes dealing with wars as far as real life goes(I suppose that's "general", sadly.)

"It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way." - Will Rogers

Either war is obsolete or men are." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

"Poor lost souls may you be reborn again anew." -Chaos- (Xenosaga)

"Life is cheap, especially mine." -Heero Yuy- (Gundam Wing)

"This hand of mine is burning red, it loud roar tells me to grasp victory......ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!!!" -Domon Kasshu- (G Gundam)

"Damn you vile woman!" -Stewart Gilligan Griffin aka Stewie- (Family Guy)

Don't really read much literature or anything of that sort, so I don't really know any real quotes.....sorry.

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

"I really don't want to say things such as ‘I want to go back to how things were before’. I recognize how I am right now, and I will continue to live on." -1 Liter of Tears

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful." -A Walk to Remember

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

"Ichigo, ichie." -Nishikado Soujiro (Hana Yori Dango)

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Senior Member Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

"Let me fill you in on a few of my beliefs. First of all, I believe that I'll dress the way I want and I'll act the way I want. But most importantly, these fans don't just look at me for my appearance, they love me for what's on the inside." -Jeff Hardy

Senior Member doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2009 07:28 AM
    Threads

"In the absence of orders, go and find something and kill it." - Erwin Rommel

"A million grenades has been launched" - Sabbaton (awesome band)

"Freedom is the right of sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Member PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2008 06:39 PM
    Threads

He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in wet copper armour shouting "All the Gods are Fools." - Terry Pratchett

"My heart tells me that all people are inherently good, but my experience suggests otherwise." - ???

"The reality where I don't have anywhere to belong, is where I belong."
    -Paranoia Agent

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" - Mark Twain.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

"Everyone makes mistakes. Thats why they put erasers on pencils" - Lenny

"Nolite tes bastardes carborundarum" dunno. It's Latin for don't let the b******s grind you down.

"Bugle? Isn't that a type of dog" Bigg's
    "I think you mean beagle." George
    "Oh........" Biggs
    *total silence from everyone else in room*

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    Threads

"Just smile and there's nothing you can't overcome" ~ the rose(ella chen)
    siggy by tsuki

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

A wise girl kisses but dosn't love, Listens but dosn't believe, and leaves before she is left. - Marilyn Monroe

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing. - Emo Philips

You are big and ugly enough to do it your self. - my grandmother

Do your chores now so you don't have to do them later. - my grandmother

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

"What th' hell's that thing run on? Strawberry douche?" -Larry the Cable Guy, Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector

"There's some people gonna die?"- Member of Operation: Human Shield, South Park Movie

"It's okay, I was gonna off myself on Tuesday anyway." -Casper, Family Guy

Senior Member Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2009 10:40 AM
    Threads

"Tell me, Mr. Mulder, does FBI stand for Federal Bureau of Imagination?" - Some corrupt corporate bad guy, X-files

"I've seen things you can only see in your nightmares, things you can't even imagine..things you can't even see." - Robin Williams in Jumanji
    Last edited by Kazuma Kuwabara; 11-17-2008 at 09:19 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information