AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: *Shiori Tenka*'s Works

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

A bit late, but welcome to AnimeForum. Anyway you seem to be garnering attention for yourself, so I think I will give you a few tips to help out. So lets see where this goes.

First of all, it is not necessary to make a corresponding avatar for every single signature you make. Especially if you only want to test out your abilities or new tricks you may learn. Just so you save time.

First tag, well, I don't really like I am sorry to say. The stock/focus is blurred out of proportion and I can barely tell what it is. I am not even sure if I am supposed to tell you if its over sharpened or over blurred.

The colors are also extremely wild, there really isn't a sort of base color to hold the signature together with a good balance. I think it would have been a lot better for you to have gone with dark shades of purples, blues, and grays to bump up the quality.

On your second tag, you have made a focus, its there, but it is not really emphasized enough, so I would sugest you try pulling it out more with a quick sharpen.

As for everything else, the flow is really random and looks really nothing more than simple vector floral brushes of different colors. You should organize that flow more so that comes from one general spot so that it draws the eye towards it. This will not only assist your focal point, but it will also improve the singautre's overall quality from a disorganized bunch of brushes to a well tohught out plan.

Anyway, that would be it. Check out a few tutorials on things like blending and flow and see if you get some cool results. I hope to see some improvement from you in the future. Good luck!
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-16-2008 at 11:10 AM. Reason: No need to quote ;)

Closed Thread

Thread Information