AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A Humble Request

Junior Member Earthsage Earthsage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2003 03:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quite some time ago, I submitted three Magic Knight Rayearth wallpapers tagged with my old ameritech email address. More recently, I created a Steel Angel Kurumi wallpaper tagged with "SagesCreations" the name of my at-home production studio. I request that these wallpapers be removed from the site, as the practices of the site do not meet my expectations, and the behaviours of several members of this forum in the past have angered me enough that I no longer wish to be associated or affiliated with animewallpapers.com. This is nothing against the good people who run the site or the quality artists who submit to the site, simply a personal desire for separation. If anyone wishes to contest my right to those images, I have the original layered photoshop documents as proof of ownership. Please be reasonable and carry out my request.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sorry to hear that you want to leave. If you could contact me personally so we can discuss it, i would appreciate it. It would help to make things better.

From what I know, the admin of the site do not visit the forum regularly. The best way to reach them would be by email. I am not currently working as an admin ATM so i cannot change the info.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think I'm really being all that unreasonable. I understand the individuals that work on the site are fairly busy with whatever else goes on in their life, but I don't feel it would be too terribly huge a task to simply remove four wallpapers from the site. I was assured my wallpapers would be removed by week's end, however that has come and gone and the site remains unchanged. As a side note, I'd like to point out that "Crystal Chronicles" is a Final Fantasy game and should probably be put in the Game Wallpapers page.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

That sucks... Wish I could help, but I can't, and I think that the only person here who could help you is pmak... Try e-mailing him or even PMing him...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for that advice, DarK DeatH. I will do that. Also, I want to apologize to MistressPookyChan for seeming impatient and rude. I understand that she's not an admin and is limited in what she can do, and I thank her for taking the time to listen to me. Sorry for the infrequency of my replies, I simply have a hard time getting online these days.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I went in to try to delete the wallpapers and try to delete your username, but was unable to (maybe because the admin added them?). I would suggest PMing pmak and see if he can do it. Sorry i can't be of more help.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

<_< tomorrow it will be one month since submitting this request. I&#39;ve tried emailing and PMing pmak, but have received no response. I understand that MistressPookyChan can&#39;t do anything about it, so... About the only thing I can do is keep pestering until something is done. ::sigh::

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Did you try Emailing?
    Did you try PMing pmak?
    Did you try reaching him on AIM?
    Did you try getting in touch with Jupe (other admin)?

I would appreciate it if you didn&#39;t spam the forum with this. I gave you all the suggestions I knew and have told you many times that I cannot do anything about it because I am blocked from changing your info. Now, I don&#39;t mean to sound rude, but there are more effective ways than bothering the people on this forum. If you still need assistance, contact me in PM. Thanks.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Delete this thread. It&#39;s obviously no longer serving any useful function except garnering the anger and frustration of those involved.

Closed Thread

Thread Information