AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: RPG: Return of the Onii

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kall tried standing up but couldn't find the strength. He weakly laughed.

“Kall, are you all right? Is there anything I can do for you?”

"Anything? My dear friend I've never felt so alive." He eyes just stared in wonder. "What you can do is just be you." he smiled despite the pain. "You’re the most fascinating person I've ever met." he laughed more, though it was scattered with pain.
    "Someone who has Two Kami and can't be fully copied." He flicked his hand into the air, like gesturing to gods. "Saika you are defiantly a unique moonflower." He smiled softly and looked at her with care in his eyes.
    The pain hurt but was nothing compared to what some onii had done before. He was sure it would pass. He kept looking at Saika in wonder. She looked sad. Kall realised what must have been going through he head. He had spent a long time with people, being people and generally liking people. To him people fasinated him. He chuckled to himself knowing many years ago he hadn't cared at all for humans.
    He crawled over to her clutching his belly. He noticed she was looking down now sad. He touched her chin and raised her head up to look at him.
    "Don't worry. It wasn't within your control. It's not your fault ok." he said reasuringly, with his normal smile on. "I'll heal."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

ooc: sorry just joined so bear with me ^^'
    jade went into her apartment her and her mother shared. her brother moved away a couple of months ago, so it was just her and her mom. she lived in apartment 32. the only person she ever saw on the apartment level was a boy who looked about her age. she seen him at the coffee store and supermarket a couple of times. he didnt talk much. she returned from school one day, around the same time as him and saw him imeadiatly go into his apartment. apartment 34. she sensed something unusual about him. it didnt matter right now. she had to care for her mother.she went in her room and put her stuff away. about a minute later a bright light emited from her chest and she heard a vioce telling her to go to a shrine. when she came out of her apartment she saw under the boy's door, the same bright light. she was curious. but if there were others... she didnt want to go. she didnt even have a unique or strong kami. she'd probly just get in the way. so she decided to ignore the voice for a while. she knocked on the boy's door to see if he was okay.
    Last edited by ai_frostbite; 01-08-2009 at 10:59 AM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“Anything? My dear friend I've never felt so alive.” Saika was a little surprised by Kall’s answer--it was definitely not one she was expecting to hear. He continued to look at her the way that he had been for a while now, before speaking again. “What you can do is just be you.” He smiled again then, and she tried to smile in return. “You’re the most fascinating person I've ever met.”

Kall laughed again then, and it still looked as if he were still in at least a slight bit of pain. “Someone who has Two Kami and can't be fully copied.” “Fully copied?” She asked herself as Kall then flicked his hand into the air. “Saika you are defiantly a unique moonflower.”

The look that Kall continued to give her—the one with gentle sincerity and kindness just made Saika feel a whole lot worse about what had happened. “That is all fine and dandy, Kall, but are you all right? I mean nothing like that has ever happened before. Are you sure that you are all right? I can…” But then she was cut off, by Kall moving over towards her, and then gently lifting her face up to look at him, lightly by her chin.

“Don't worry. It wasn't within your control. It's not your fault ok.” He was still smiling that genuinely polite smile that he had been using practically the whole time. “I'll heal.” She nodded, although still worried, and then lightly shook off his gentle hold on her chin, before turning to grab the glass of water that he had given her a small while beforehand. “Here.”

Saika held out the cup towards Kall, hoping that he would take it. “It is the least I can do for somehow putting you at this—for inconveniencing you like this, that is.” She attempted to smile again, but all she could do really is look back at him, hoping for the best; her deep Sapphire blue eyes, dancing with curiosity, as a flame would react to oxygen—breathing, with life.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kall couldn't help but laugh. It no longer hurt, but he felt a tickle in the back of his throat. He looked at Saika with gentle eyes. He had travelled a lot because he had no home but for some reason he felt like he was meant to be here.
    "Saika, my dear moonflower. You look like the world is leaning on your shoulders." He put his arm on her shoulder and took the drink from her, "Don't carry that burden. You don't need too." He hugged her. Then backing of slowly he gave her a look that said listen.
    "I'm fine. You haven't inconvenienced me." Kall couldn't help but be mesmerized by her eyes. Azamuki shuddered not wanting to repeat before. But Kall wasn't bothered.
    "I have decided. I will stick with you. Help you and be by your side." He gulpped down the water. "Consider me your guardian angel." He said with a wink, laughing to himself.
    "What do you say to that?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Saika grinned slightly—sheepishly. “Ahehheh… Yeah, I will get right on that… Heh…”

She did not think that it was that easily shown—the fact that she tended to carry not only her own burdens, but the burdens of others on her shoulders as well. She sighed at that, only to receive a hug from Kall then. Saika hugged Kall back, but he slowly backed away and gave her a look, and that of a serious one.

“I’m fine. You haven’t inconvenienced me.” He began as he continued to look at her, Saika meeting his eyes with hers as she stared back. “I have decided. I will stick with you. Help you and be by your side.” He then chugged the whole glass of water that Saika had handed him earlier, and then she blinked a few times. “ Consider me your guardian angel.”

Kall then winked and laughed to himself. “What do you say to that?” Saika pondered that over for a few moments, while looking down at the floor beneath her, before coming up with an answer to her liking, and looking up again and meeting Kall’s eyes with hers again.

“I would have to say that, that is very sweet of you, and I really do appreciate it, thank you, Kall. But, for some reason, I have always felt like I have already a Guardian Angel, or at least something of the sort watching over me in one way or another… Some way… That is why I am not dead yet.” She smiled then up at him.

“If you would like to stick by me though, you are more then welcomed to. I might add though, it may be quite boring. Nothing really all too great happens to me all too often.” At that, Saika hugged Kall one more time before standing up and looking down at him, with her hand offered out to help him up as well. “We should go see what is going on, should we not?” She asked as she continued to smile down at him, trying to be just as kind to him as he was to her—it was only fair.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kall grabbed her hand and jumped to his feet.
    "Thats more like it." He smiled at her. "Be confident and moving." Kall felt so much better having helped the young girl. He had done the right thing and it pleased him to no end. He breathed in deep. This was the kind of good feeling he liked. Not the kind that came from greed. Not like how he used to be. Decietful, twisted and dangerous. All things born from not knowing what to do with his gift. But a quick hit over the head, both literially by an Onii and by a life change, had changed him. He was beaming when Saika had talked about some kind of angel. It was that which meant her kami's had protected her before.
    "Well then lets go." he smiled skipping along infront of her, full of energy and life.

When they got back to the shrines are they were at before Kall waved at who was left. He noticed that some people had left. Proberly had there own Ideas on what to do. He smiled at those still left.
    "So what did we miss?"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ryuki was sitting at the dining table in his apartment. He was doing his homework it was something he felt obligated to do. After all the school had helped him so much, he had to be at least, one of their top students. Though in a few hours Ryuki would have to go to work.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Saika was a tad bit offended at the “be confident and moving” statement, because she was a confident individual. She just got a little weird about the supernatural stuff. Although she found that sort of thing fascinating, a part of her did not want to see anything of the sort.

It was as if a Human Being were to see a Ghost, Spirit, Entity of some sort, Poltergeist, etcetera… And it just randomly appeared in front of you when you were not paying attention, that individual may be split in the decision they make after that point.

A really big part of them would want to find out more about that so-called “being”, they would want to touch it, interact with it, communicate with it… But, the common sense aspect of the particular Individuals mind—the “Human” instincts of the Individual would kick in, and although they would want to take part in the event at hand, this “instinct”, warns you and wards of things that may prevent the Individual’s safety from being insured. So they may instantly turn from the situation, or run away from whatever it was in front of them. It was only natural for a Human Being…

So, Saika just brushed it off of her shoulders, as she watched Kall skip along in front of her, as she walked down the Hall, and into a different portion of the Shrine with her hands resting easily behind her head as she walked along, observing that of around her.

Once they arrived back inside of the Shrine, Saika noticed that a few of the others were in the process of leaving the Shrine, or had already done so. She sighed when she took the sight in, slightly moving her head back in forth in the process. ‘They are all beginning their adventure… I wonder what will happen next, or even more so, what the result of everything should be. I am not sure if I should even take part in this.’

She then kicked at nothing in particular on the floor, as she walked besides Kall, catching sight of his smile, she tried to do so as well. It was something that she had taken quite a liking to the longer she was there. “So what did we miss?” He asked as Saika continued to look around the Shrine, stopping right next to him in the process.

“Yes, that is a very good question… What did we miss?” She asked.

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Reigh turned her gaze towards the two who had just entered. She scowled, her teeth growing sharper, her eyes a golden yellow with black slits like before. "And where have you two been!?" Most of them had waited for the two to return... it took longer than expected and by then, Reigh had lost her temper.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

noone answered the door. she turned around and started to go in her apartment. then she stopped. she thought about the shrine. maybe it could be worth looking into. she would transform into a cat. (she is most comfertable in that form.) she transformed and ran toward the nearest shrine. she snuck in the half-opened door with her slender cat figure and came in the shrine to see some very exotic figures. there was a wolf and a dragon...and very different looking men and women. it all made her nervous. there were others that could turn into huge animals and she could turn into a cat. what a kami. jade was frozen looking at all these people. she finally had the courage to walk into the middle of the shrine to get a good look at everyone. she got more nervous by the second. she just sat there and stared at them.
    Last edited by ai_frostbite; 01-13-2009 at 10:29 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information