AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Return of the Onii

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Reigh turned around, her arms crossed, looked at Yugure, then at the knives surrounding her. "Hmf. Nice trick." She leaned down and plucked three kinives from the ground. She studied them with a twirl here and there. Reigh smirked, looked at Yugure once more, then walked over to her. "Here." She stuck out a hand that had the three knives then dropped them to the floor.

Reigh knelt down onto her hands and feet as if she was going to pick up the knives, but she suddenly transformed into a brownish-grey wolf with fluffy fur. "There y'go." Reigh's voice was a low growl, like a wolf's. She looked up at Yugure, her pink eyes with black slits for pupals. She smiled, her teeth sharp and glistening in the candle (?) light. Then, she transformed back. It was kind of painful to go into wolf form, mainly because your face grew 5 times in size legnth-wise. She stood, stretching her back as she went and popping her jaw. "Heh. Shapeshifter."
    Last edited by Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf; 12-29-2008 at 09:17 PM.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kall face lit up as he watched them demonstrate their powers. He gave a crafty smile.
    "That is awesome." he jumped up and down like a kid at Christmas. "I mean I knew what you did but there is a difference between knowing it and seeing it." He was beaming, "I knew it was right to come here." He glanced around at other shocked people. Azamuki worked over time coping those he made eye contact with. He was looking for the right person. But then a thought struck him. He gave another crafty smile.
    Slowly he walked towards Yugure, putting a lot of effort into his stride. As he walked towards here he began to talk.
    "Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Kall, one of the first five. If its information your want to get, or infiltration need for this quest." he perked up at the word 'quest', "I am your man." He smiled as he reached her. "Or so to say."
    As he stood next to her he put his arm around her. His skin flowed and rippled like water. His hair became long and black. His form began to become feminine. He transformed his appearance into Yugure. Within his mind Azamuki stirred as he did the finishing touches.
    "Perfect is it not?" His said, his voice even sounding just like her. "Perfect from the last hair on your head, down to the toenails on...well your toes." He smiled waiting for her expression.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Picking up the knives off the floor, Yugure sneered and looked over at the boy beside her, snidely. She spoke and her voice was cool "Very interesting abilities, both of you. However." She disappeared from his side and reappeared where she had originally been standing. "I don't really care for physical contact."

With her eyes opened, only slightly, she looked around the room at all its other occupants. "How about it, then? Let's you guys can do."
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Belinda let out a scoff, "Well, I guess if everyone else is showing their abilities, that I should too. But, just a warning, my abilities are nothing special." With that being said, her green dragon wings unfolded, her teeth and nails becoming long. She smiled a bit, "See, I've just got a dragons abilities." She snapped her fingers, a small spark starting between her fingers. The flame stayed small. "Well, I have fire, too. But, that's a good thing I guess." She smiled at the flame in her hand before she put it out. She kept her wings close to her, so she wouldn't take up too much space.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reigh watched the man turn into the woman before her. "Heh. Never actually seen that Kami before. Nice, though." Reigh noticed Yugure wanted some more shows to be put on. She turned to look at the others. "Well, come on. We haven't got all day." Reigh played along to Yugure but in a nicer, funnier way. She clapped her hands 3 times when she had said "haven't got all day".

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Senior Member Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i aint gots one

"Men turn to women, wemon turn to wolves. your an odd group af people i must say" Mooran said loud enough for every one in the room to hear

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kall sighed. He poked the body randomly to tease Yugure.
    "He he, your body is very squishy." He said. He skipped across to her and leant on her shoulder again. He gave the dragon girl a stare as well as the wolve. There forms were safely copied.
    "You have to like contact. It part of being human." He smiled, "We are still human don't forget that. You’re merely lending a power from another." His face got serious, "In the end you may have to give that power up, or sacrifice it for something greater." A smile retraced itself back onto his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Riot11 View Post
    "Men turn to women, women turn to wolves. Your an odd group of people I must say" Mooran said loud enough for every one in the room to hear

Kall turned his attention to the new person. He skipped along slightly mockingly. He then stopped in front of the person. He bent himself over and stared right into the persons eyes. Then he tapped him on the shoulder.
    "We are a bit weird but we are all fun. Are we not?" He rested his hand on the guys shoulder. "Or does the female form not please you." He winked at the guy. "I can take another if you please." He squeezed the guys’ shoulder, "Don't let the Kami of war spoil your mood." Kall said smiling more. He did smile a lot. While still holding onto the person shoulder he let his body ripple again and he took Mooran’s form.
    "Shame." he paused as he stood up straight. "I can’t copy the alcoholic influence within your body." He gave another one of his crafty smiles. "So why don't you show us what War can do?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reigh notied the stare given to her by Kall. Hmf... you better be happy you even have a Kami. She growled to herself in her mind. "Men turn to women, wemon turn to wolves. your an odd group af people i must say/" She quickly turned to face Mooran. "Oh yeah! Let's see your Kami then, stranger." She narrowed her eyes and placed her hands on her hips. She made her pink eyes turn to a wolves golden, slitty eyes and her teeth a tad bit sharper. This is what happens when she starts to get mad. Why did people critisize other Kami's powers? Atleast they have a Kami. "Come on. Let's see it!"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OOC: I have discussed this with Kat Star, but I have decided I will have Ryuki ignore the old man. Ryuki is at home, for whomever wants to know. And Ryuki doesn't have a father, that earlier post was sort of like blah.]

Ryuki opened the door to his apartment, number 34. The school was supporting him for this apartment. He really wanted to tell them how much he was happy for the school to support, especially after the accident with his parents.
    But if he dare feel the great feeling of joy he may kill the whole school. He really wondered why he continued living.
    The reason was because he was afraid of death. But he couldn't think about that, he might cause an accident at his own apartment. He needed to calm down and feel nothing.
    He took two deep breaths in and out. He calmed down and became himself. Well not exactly himself because humans were suppose to have feelings. But he couldn't have them what so ever.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: All right, I just wanted to let you all know that since I have been gone for about a week now, and things have actually began to happen in this particular RPG, that although your Characters are ahead of mine, I am going to be doing a little backtracking, and then catch up all at the same time. So, if my Character talks to your Character, since you are already ahead of her, you do not have to respond to her. But, I am also catching up (like I said already), so I will be posting for the “now” as well. So it will start off in the later and work its way to the present. Get it? Heh… I just thought that I would let you all know).

As Saika had began to walk out of the Shrine, she noticed a girl slide in through the door, behind everybody else as if she was trying to go about being unnoticed, which she probably was, but not to Saika. The girl had long black hair, and deep brown eyes—very elegant looking as Saika took in her appearance. Sometimes Saika disliked being so observant, but later found herself grateful for the flaw. Despite trying to go unnoticed, the strange new girl completely disrupted her whole flow after the old man was done speaking.

"I'm not sure that I should really allow myself to get sucked up into this silly little mission, old man, especially since I don't know anyone of you." Her voice boomed throughout the Shrine, drawing an exuberant amount of attention towards her. ‘Then why do you not just leave then? I am…’ Saika thought to herself as she had began to turn away again and walk towards the entrance. "For instance. You!"

Saika froze immediately, feeling the gaze of a few other individuals in the Shrine turn towards her, as she felt someone pointing at her, causing her to turn slightly to face the strange, yet elegant-looking girl. "What is your kami?" She asked in a demanding tone, and Saika did not know how to answer the girl.

“I… I have no idea what you are talking about.” She answered simply, before turning back around to begin her way out of the Shrine again, but did not get very far, as she nearly ran into another person—a person whom reeked of booze. "What's going on here?” He said in a thick accent as she looked up at him with her deep sapphire gaze. “I have no clue to be completely honest with you, but I think it would be best to leave before you get sucked into all of this mindless nonsense.”

Saika knew that she did not have to respond to his question, but she did anyway, a tendency of hers that she would have rather not wanted, and then she turned from him as well, walking towards the entrance of the Shrine like she had been trying to do for a long while now.

"Well well; aren’t you just the most interesting person in this room." Saika turned at the familiar voice, one that she had heard earlier, and she watched as the green eyed, and long brown haired guy approached the strange elegant girl, imitating her, and quite well at that. She was getting a strange vibe from the guy, who made the situation interesting, so she decided to stop for the time being, and watch as things played out.

"How about some simple manners and you explain your Kami first." He was smiling then, as before. Could it have been in amusement? "So why don't you explain more about Silence and its powers of stealth to the others?" He continued as Saika just simply watched and listened at what was going on around her. “Well?” He persisted, and even Saika was curious for an answer now.

Then another individual walked over to their small forming group. She had Pink Eyes with Black Slits for pupils, and brown-colored hair. "Yes. Please, go on and tell us yours. Just to make it fair." She contributed to the conversation. Did nobody have anything else better to do? Saika was about to leave again, but then another girl, a shorter girl, with short black hair, that framed her face beautifully, whom had purple-grey eyes approached the new guy—the drunkard, and had began saying something to him.

"I'm not sure what's going on. One things for sure, all kami users got the same message. It must be important." She answered to his earlier statement. After she had spoken to him, Saika watched as the drunken guy withdrew himself from he whole lot of it for the time being, and thinking that nothing else would probably happen again, she turned to leave once more.

"I think I could just show you, better than I can tell you." The first, loud, and elegant looking girl began, before her skin began to melt into the wall, as a black liquid-like substance seemed to slowly engulf her body and she seemed to vanish in the blackness of it all. A few moments later, her voice was heard from the other side of the room, as it rang throughout the Shrine again. "Perhaps this demonstration isn't enough?" Then suddenly, practically out of nowhere, knives flashed down from the ceiling, raining upon everyone whom seemed to be in the room, but they each had seemed to miss every single person who was standing in the room with her.

The girl then re-formed beside the old man whom has spoken earlier, before she began to speak yet again. "Now that I have given a demonstration, how about the rest of you do the same?" She paused then before starting up again. "and feel free to give me back my knives. I kind of need those." Saika was trying to pay attention as best as she could, but after the whole knife thing, she was in a little bit of shock, and could not find it in herself to move from the very spot that she was standing in at the moment.

“Hmf. Nice trick.” The girl with the brown hair and pink eyes, said as her arms were now crossed as she looked at the girl whom was standing beside the old man. The girl with the pink eyes then bent down and plucked three knives from the ground, examined them, smirked, and then looked over at the girl next to the old man again, walking over to her shortly after. “Here.” She then dropped the knives to the floor. ‘Was that an accident, or did she do that on purpose?’ Saika thought to herself as she studied every person in the room thoroughly.

She then knelt down on her hands and knees, making it seem as if she were going to pick up the knives, but instead, she suddenly transformed into a brown and grey colored, fluffy-furred wolf. “There y’go.” She said in a wolf-like, low growl of a voice, as she looked up at the other girl, smiling, as her teeth glistened, reflecting from the candles light. Then suddenly the wolf-girl transformed, back into her “normal” form, and as she did so, a slight look of pain crossed her features before quickly vanishing.

“Heh. Shapeshifter.” She stated simply, and Saika could not even blink at what she had seen. ‘What the… W-What just happened?’ She thought to herself wide-eyed. The boy whom had spoken to Saika earlier, when she first arrived inside of the Shrine, then walked up to the elegant-looking girl, and he stood next to her, putting his arm around her in the process. Then all of a sudden, his form as well, had changed…

He had alerted his appearance to that of the girl who started the whole lot. “Perfect is it not?” He asked, in her voice even. “Perfect from the last hair on your head, down to the toenails on…well your toes.” He stated, and then he looked as if he were waiting for something.

The girl who had seemed to initiate the whole transformation conformity of it all, picked the knives up off of the floor, and sneered—looking over at the boy who had spoken to Sakia earlier, the one whom was now beside her, snidely as she spoke with a cool tone in her voice. “Very interesting abilities, both of you. However.” She then disappeared, only to reappear where she had been originally standing when Saika had seen her enter the Shrine earlier on.

“I don’t really care for physical contact.” After he eyes were only slightly open, she looked around he room at all of its occupants before speaking again. “How about it, then? Let’s you guys can do.” At that, the short, black-haired female with the purple-grey eyes scoffed. “Well, I guess if everyone else is showing their abilities, that I should too. But, just a warning, my abilities are nothing special.” Her appearance then altered as well, but only slightly.

“See, I’ve just got a dragons abilities.” No sooner had she said that, did she snap her fingers, and a small spark started in between her fingers, a small flame appearing, and maintaining itself in the process. “Well, I have fire too. But, that’s a good thing I guess.” She smiled before the flame in her hand disappeared, reminding Saika of an episode of Hero’s that she had seen a long while back as she witnessed the girl’s actions. “Heh. Never actually seen that Kami before. Nice, though.” The girl with the pink eyes had started again.

“Well, come on. We haven’t got all day.” She continued after what looked like observing the elegant-looking girl. The brown-haired, pink-eyed girl then clapped her hands three times while saying, “haven’t got all day.” The drunkard had then began to speak up… “Men turn to women, women turn to wolves. You’re an odd group af people I must say.” And he said it loud enough for everyone standing in the Shrine to hear.

Saika could have sworn that she heard him kick-up, but decided to disregard it as she heard the boy from before; sigh before speaking again as well. “He he, your body is very squishy.” He said as Saika watched him skip across to the girl whom initiated the conversation(s) and transformation frenzy, leaning against her shoulder again after he, or she at this point, had gotten done doing so. He/She then stared at the other two talkers, the one whom shifted into a wolf, and the other into a dragon, as if he/she were taking something in as he/she did so.

“You have to like contact. It part of being human.” He/She smiled after saying this. “We are still human don’t forget that. You’re merely lending a power from another.” His/Her expression then changed to that of a serious one. “In the end you may have to give that power up, or sacrifice it for something greater.” He/She then smiled again, straightening himself/herself before walking over to the “drunkard”.

“Shame. I can’t copy the alcoholic influence within your body.” He/She smiled again, but craftily this time. “So why don’t you show us what war can do?” He/She asked, not moving from the spot that he/she now stood—in front of the drunken Irishman. “Oh yeah! Let’s see your Kami then, stranger.” Said the pink-eyed girl as she narrowed her eyes and placed her hands on her hips; her eyes changing color in the process—to a golden color now, resembling even more so of a wolf then before, and teeth changing as well. “Come one. Let’s see it!” She persisted.

Although interested, Saika was getting a tad bit annoyed and tired of the whole confrontation lot of it all—growing wary of it. So, she began to turn towards the entrance again, with no intention of turning back this time. Her mind was racing with thoughts and the images of what had happened in the Shrine, that after she exited it, and continued along, she began to feel like she was in a light daze, heading down the stairs next; passing up the boy she had vaguely communicated with earlier.

Everything that had happened was unreal to her. It made not the least bit of sense to her at all, especially since she believed in that sort of thing… Witnessing it was a whole, and completely different thing—very different. As her thoughts continued to race, Saika began to feel really hot as she neared the bottom of the stairs to the Shrine. Her vision began to blur a little as the feeling of being dizzy consumed her, and before she could think anything more, she had blacked out—fainting, as she fell to the ground once reaching the bottom of the stairs, after descending them from the Shrine.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11 is infamous around these parts Riot11's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kall sighed. He poked the body randomly to tease Yugure.
    "He he, your body is very squishy." He said. He skipped across to her and leant on her shoulder again. He gave the dragon girl a stare as well as the wolve. There forms were safely copied.
    "You have to like contact. It part of being human." He smiled, "We are still human don't forget that. You’re merely lending a power from another." His face got serious, "In the end you may have to give that power up, or sacrifice it for something greater." A smile retraced itself back onto his face.

Kall turned his attention to the new person. He skipped along slightly mockingly. He then stopped in front of the person. He bent himself over and stared right into the persons eyes. Then he tapped him on the shoulder.
    "We are a bit weird but we are all fun. Are we not?" He rested his hand on the guys shoulder. "Or does the female form not please you." He winked at the guy. "I can take another if you please." He squeezed the guys’ shoulder, "Don't let the Kami of war spoil your mood." Kall said smiling more. He did smile a lot. While still holding onto the person shoulder he let his body ripple again and he took Mooran’s form.
    "Shame." he paused as he stood up straight. "I can’t copy the alcoholic influence within your body." He gave another one of his crafty smiles. "So why don't you show us what War can do?"
    "My abilities are less about show more about then yours are. I cant just Show them to you" Mooran explained in a stern voice. "Now please take your hands off of me"

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Gladly." Kall smile as he said it, "I prefer my normal form anyways." he was a bit tired. Azamuki was working over time. It had been a very long since he had changed so much in such a short time. Kall yawned. Just then he spotted the young girl he had seen before and tried to talk to. She was struggling to get down the stairs. She must have taken too much in at once Kall thought. However as she got close to the bottom Kall sensed something was wrong.
    "Excuse me." he said to Mooran as he hoped over his shoulders and down the stairs. He rushed down just in time as the girl collapsed at the bottom. He grabbed her gently, laying her on his arm and letting her touch the ground softly.
    "Easy does it." he whispered to her gently. "You must have over thought these things." He smiled softly as he noticed she was unconscious.
    "Poor thing." he thought. Azamuki stirred about within him. "Your right Azamuki I do care to much about people I've never met." he smiled, "But would you love me if I was any other way." He gently picked up the girl and carried her back up to the shrine. He popped his head in for a moment and looked toward Yugure.
    "I just have to get this young lady to somewhere safe. I'll be back to continue our conversation later." He winked at her and made his way to the back of the shrine were some living quarters were. He found a spare bed made for tired travellers who wanted a place to stop for one night. He laid her down, then went and got a drink for when she woke up. Then he just sat there and waited for her to wake. He morphed a small flute and began playing a soft song as he waited.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Saika fainted from being overwhelmed by the events that had occurred in the short amount of time that she was at the Shrine, the velvety blackness that consumed her, had acted as a blanket of calm for her mind.

Everything felt serene—tranquil for the most part, and the overwhelming peace of the matter, was a little too much for her. Slowly she had began going in and out of consciousness, only getting vague details, or a sense of what was going on. “Easy does it.” She heard somebody whisper to her. “You must have over thought these things.”

Saika felt an overwhelming feeling of gentle kindness as the words rang through her mind. Was she dreaming? If so, it was one strange dream, and she had no idea what to think about/of it.

After some time of silence, and the seemingly never-ending black velvet of her vague unconsciousness, Saika began to hear that same, unfamiliar, yet familiar all the same, voice from before.

“I just have to get this young lady to somewhere safe. I’ll be back to continue our conversation later.” Then she was gone again.

Saika sat in the vast, thick blackness that had consumed her again, in the back of her mind, with memories and images of the earlier events of the day flashing through her head in immense and a vivid array of colors.

Feeling a little less then comfortable with her own minds actions, Saika slowly began to come to again, yet completely this time.

She took her time as she opened her eyes slowly, and took the sight of everything in—the sound of what she recognized to be flute music, flooding her mind as she did so. She was in some type of room—a living quarters, on what she guessed to be a spare bed.

The soft flute music, which she heard, continued to play melodically throughout the room, and she slowly sat up, and looked around the room, until she pinpointed where it was coming from. She blinked a few times as she caught sight of him. “Y-you’re that strange guy from earlier…” Pointing out the obvious, she sighed, looking down for a few moments before flickering her eyes back up to meet his.

“W-What happened, and how on Earth did I get here?? Where is here anyway?”

Saika began to look around the room again, as her mind had redundantly begun to race. As she did so, her accusations were correct—she was still in the Shrine. “I thought I had left…” She whispered while looking down once more, before moving her eyes back to the young man before her, wondering what in the World she was to do next, especially since these people seemed absolutely insane for the most part. But… Yet this Male before her, had seemed kind enough…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kall noticed the young girl wake. He Listen to her questions while playing his music. Then, when she stopped asking questions, he kept playing. He let her relax a bit more before gently ending the song without disurpting its tune. As he ended it he paused and let a quiet silence fill the room.
    "Your awake then?" he said kindly. "I was worried about you when you fell unconscious." He gave a soft smile to her. "I'm afraid that when you went to leave you were nearing the bottom of the stairs when you fell unconscious. I believe you took to much in to handle in that one moment." He walked over to her and handed her a drink of water. He let her drink a few sips before continuing.
    "I assume that you ended up here because your a kami user." He glanced her about, she seemed a little confused, "A kami is a spirit within a person that allows them to perform feats normally unheard of." he added.
    Kall stood up and then went and sat next to her. He relaxed himself. Then turned to her.
    "Let me explain about myself so you know who you are with. I wouldn't want a young girl like yourself getting worried." He smiled and then stared of ahead recalling old memories.
    "My name is Kall. Yes I did speak to you before. And yes maybe I am a bit forward, for that I'm sorry." He took a deep breath. "My Kami is called Azamuki. He allows me to change my apperance. As well a a few other tricks." He smiled and did a simple change of colour for his hair. Then he waved his flute and it melted back into his hand. "I was amazed when I first used him. Scared too." He continued to look ahead as if seeing something long forgotton. "At first I didn't know what to do. I used it for greed and selfish reasons. But soon after found that was wrong to do."
    He turned to look at her. "Now I just wonder about helping people and smiling." He smiled at her. "And I must add You must have a Kami to be called here. Do you know anything about one?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Saika listened as the young man had begun and finished, telling her what had happened. She was very calm and relaxed from the fact, that out of all of the people whom had been in and outside of the Shrine at the time, that he was the one to have helped her. He seemed to have a genuine kindness about him, and that just made her feel that much more at ease.

“Yes, that is probably what had happened. I usually tend to faint, or at least something like it if I get overwhelmed by something, or take too much in at once. It is a quality of mine, which I am not quite fond of. Sometimes I even have minor panic attacks, but even so, they are enough to make me feel sick to my stomach.” Saika never usually talked this much when it came to that of people whom she did not know, but oddly enough, that did not bother her; she assumed that it was probably due to the fact that she felt comfortable around the young man for some strange reason.

He had then walked over to her, and handed her a cup/glass of water, from which she took a few sips from shortly after—shortly after being a little hesitant at first. She never really tended to drink or eat anything that other people had given her, due to the fact of not wanting to be poisoned in any way. Although the chances of that being slim to happen anyway, you could imagine that she never went out to eat.

“I assume that you ended up here because your a kami user." The young man said as he glanced at Saika for a few seconds before continuing. “A kami is a spirit within a person that allows them to perform feats normally unheard of.” He then stood up from where he had taken a seat a few moments before, and walked over to her again, sitting down next to Saika, as he seemed to relax as he did so.

“Let me explain about myself so you know who you are with. I wouldn't want a young girl like yourself getting worried.” He smiled then, and before Saika could even get a word in, he began again. So, she just sat their with the cup in her hands, listening to what he had to say the best that she could, with her own thoughts going in her mind. “My name is Kall. Yes I did speak to you before. And yes maybe I am a bit forward, for that I'm sorry.”

‘Kall huh?’ She thought to herself, as she looked up and over at him then, watching him as he took in a deep breath. “My Kami is called Azamuki. He allows me to change my apperance. As well a a few other tricks.” Kall had smiled after that; before showing her a few of the so-called “tricks” that he had been talking about only a few moments before.

Saika just stared at him in amazement; not reacting the same way she did the first time he had done something in front of her. This actually just made here extremely curious about it all, and to an excruciating extent too—she wanted to know everything she possibly could on the subject/topic then. “I was amazed when I first used him. Scared too.” Kall had seemed to be looking back to something different as Saika continued to look at him—read him, as he continued to speak to her.

“At first I didn't know what to do. I used it for greed and selfish reasons. But soon after found that was wrong to do.” After saying this, Kall had suddenly turned to look at her. “Now I just wonder about helping people and smiling.” He had smiled again then. “And I must add You must have a Kami to be called here. Do you know anything about one?”

Saika sat blinking at Kall for a few moments, before answering. “I know what a Kami is!” She stated, and quite bluntly at that before continuing. “And all of that is very interesting. I mean in fact, I am very fascinated by it all… But, I do not think that I have a Kami. I know a lot about Kami and their various types, but I highly doubt, that out of all people in this God forsaken World, that I, have, nor possess a Kami.” She said smiling slightly.

Saika had no idea how to answer that question, because she in fact, believed with everything that she was, inside and out, that her, Saika Tsukino, was nothing more then that of an average teenaged girl. “My name is Saika Tsukino.” She finally said after a moments silence, holding her hand out in a friendly gesture to Kall, as she continued to smile up at him.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kall smiled back at the young girl.
    "Saika Tsukino." he made funny movements with his mouth as he said the name over and over in his head. Then he looked at her, "Thats a pretty name." He hopped up at gave a good look at her.
    "Tell you what, if I'm right everyone in this shrine has a kami. Now I've been kind and not copied you. If I had I would know what your kami is. Azamuki can't copy kami's but he does still see there shape and apperance. Since before joining with me he travelled a lot. He knows all the kami's." Kall paused, not wanting to get distracted he decided to get to his point. "Anyways With your permission I can copy your very likness and leanrn your kami." He bowed to her.
    "It is up to you fair lady." He looked up from his bow with a charming smile on his face. "May I?"

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Shun- OOC ( for the fact i have a character called Mizumi in another rpg I'm going to changer her name to Shun & also her wolf form looks like Ookami if you know what Ookami is)
    Shun turned to look at the people who had been talking about kami powers , "I'm just gonna leave now"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mooran stands at the front of the room so every one can hear him and says loud enough for them all to hear "This old man just told us that we have a mission, that its up to us to stop these Onii from attacking inocent people. It is obvious why we were chosen for this job, so why the hell are we all just standing around, if we need to find this summoner guy then lets get a move on. Befor other innocent people get hurt."
    Last edited by Riot11; 01-06-2009 at 12:31 AM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Belinda shifted back, wings tucking back into their hiding place under her skin. "I agree. Even though, I don't even know where we'd start looking." She glanced around the room at all the face around her. It was hard to believe that they were all Kami users.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Belinda shifted back, wings tucking back into their hiding place under her skin. "I agree. Even though, I don't even know where we'd start looking." She glanced around the room at all the face around her. It was hard to believe that they were all Kami users.
    "We were told that he can be found at Okinawa or Mashiko. were would be the best place to look?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Saika looked at Kall, and then smiled at him. “T-Thank you.” She paused for a moment before continuing. “It means, “flower full of color”, and “moon field”. So I guess that means that I am a colorful moonflower.” She grinned at her attempted-humor, knowing it wasn’t very much so if even that.

Everyone at this Shrine has a Kami? That is a little shocking.” She said as she then looked forward, at nothing particular as she had began to think that through. ‘Then… Then how come I am here?’ She thought to herself, the question playing throughout her mind redundantly.

“Anyways With your permission I can copy your very likness and leanrn your kami.” Saika turned back in Kall’s direction, and just in time to see him bow to her. She returned the bow out of being polite, and then looked at him for a few seconds. “It is up to you fair lady.” He looked up at her then, after his bow, with that of a charming smile, and Saika was a little bit a taken back by this. “May I?”

Saika stared back at the young man before her for a few seconds, a little hesitant at first, bit then she nodded. “If you would like to. I mean it would not hurt to try, correct?” She smiled again at that. Saika was very curious into what the results may be, as she continued to look at Kall, in front of her, wondering what he was going to do exactly, and what she might discover about herself in the process.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Reigh smirked at Mooran's shout. She was beginning to like this guy. "Seriously. Where'd what's-his-face go?" She looked around the Shrine then at the Entrence. Last time she ahd seen him was leave out that way, but where could he have gone?

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

shun-
    she was in wolf form now , she was angry and frustrated . kami this kami that , retards the old man told us where we could find melandru or what ever her name was , she sprinted around the corner after corner with lightning speed . honestly sometimes i think who really gives a damn .

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kall smiled as she excepted his offer. He put his arm on her shoulder and stared into her eyes. Azamuki worked over time as he span through her copying. Then something happened. Kall felt a burning in his cheast and he clutched it as he fell to the floor. It was like a fire was lit within him. The pain was cutting right though him. Even Azamuki thrashed in pain. Kall then went to scream but bit his tongue instead. Saika looked concerned.
    "Damn what was that azamuki?" Kall said.
    "Unsure. Rejected. Can't Form." Came the simple reply of Azamuki. It drained him to talk to much so Kall was surprised by how much he said.
    Then Azamuki showed him something.
    Kall looked up at Saika with eyes, not in pain, but wonder.
    "Two." he whispered in gasping breaths. "You have two." He slumped against the wall. What was this girl who had to Kami? Two that defended her like that.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Saika smiled in return, as Kall put his arm around her shoulder, and stared into her eyes. She had no idea what to think, or what he was doing, but she sure was excited to think that she would be learning something new about herself within a matter of minutes. So ecstatic in fact, that her stomach was fluttering rapidly as if a million or so butterflies were working their way around inside of her.

All of a sudden, the feeling of excitement was cut short by Kall clutching his chest and falling to the floor, replacing her ecstatic feeling, with that of worry and fear of something bad happening to him.

He looked like he was in complete and utter pain, so Saika stood up, and kneeled down next to him, gently placing her hand on his back, as she took in his facial expression.

“Damn what was that azamuki?” He asked, but Saika tried to disregard his question. “Kall! Are you all right?” She asked, probably being a little overdramatic. But, she was worried about him, and she could not help her actions or emotions when things such as this happened.

Kall then looked up at her with a look in his eyes that took Saika by surprise. She removed her hand from Kall’s back, and sat there with her hands folded neatly in her lap as she looked down at him. Was that curiosity he saw in his eyes? She was not quite sure, but she did not know what to think of it.

“Two.” He whispered, his breathing still more rapid then it should have been, and it worried Saika even more as she continued to look down at the young man before her. “You have two.” Kall continued. “Two?” Saika asked, blinking a few times in surprise, but she quickly disregarded that as well; storing the information in the back of her mind to revisit later when the circumstances were better, a lot better.

“Kall, are you all right? Is there anything I can do for you?”

But, as he looked up at her, she realized that the look in his eyes was that of wonder, and not what she had thought, although that could still be a good possibility. Although good at reading people, Saika still did not know what to think of the situation, but she sat there still, worried about the young man—Kall, whom was still on the floor in front of her.

Why did it have to be her, Saika Tsukino, to cause this kind young man pain, even though she had not an idea on how it happened? She felt awful—God awful at that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information