AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Return of the Onii

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Return of the Onii

Alright, let the game begin ^__^

NOTE: If you are viewing this thread for the first time make sure you've been to the OOC, and Signup page for this RPG.

To start, the game will be pretty free form and I'll throw some NPCs in your way along with bad guys and stuff to keep you on your feet. As the game progresses more I'll probably start administering points of some sort and doing some more complicated role play with dice or something. But I need to find out whether or not this RPG will survive before I can do that. I hope it does ^__^

So go ahead and jump right in!

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

She walked down the street ,every now and then stubbing her toe .
    why do i walk in bare feet , she sighed
    it didn't matter as long as she didn't have to hear the never ending sound that the world creates , her ipod's volume was set to full. she kept walking only to see a few strange looking people move down the street , wearing all black cloaks , she assumed it was just some strange cult. she pulled out her earphones , it was an odd time for her to be awake Mizumi would often just laze around until she had to go to work . she shivered at the thought of having to get back into the uniform of the cafe she workes at , she checked her watch half an hour till she had to re-entre the seventh level of hell.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

It was a bright day and Vall was having one of his off days. He called these days off days because he took a form that would allow him to relax and not worry.
    Today however he had felt like earning some money too. So todays form was that of a homeless begger performing for people. He didn't mind having to dress up in rags. It was better then the time he had to change female. He shuddered, he would never get use to that.
    He laughed to himself and picked back up his violin he had formed this morning. He looked around at the people walking by living their lives. It was good to see some normality. He stood on the corner of the street and played. His fingers masterfully mimicing a song he had seen once. It was a peacefull melody he was playing. A good song to hear in such hard times. He smiled as his ragged form moved to the music. He loved the feeling that came with doing these things. People passing by that were immpressed gave money to his hat. Was it really wrong to bring joy and still get paid. He felt not.
    He looked into the clear sky and smiled. It was moments of peace like this he loved.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Clotho lay across the park bench as he usually did. That is to say, lazily. He had originally been heading to get food but he had been enticed by the relaxing ebb of the day to lay down and sleep.

He wore a black blindfold over his eyes, one which he kept in his pocket perpetually, and listened to no the soft ebbing music of his muted MP3 player. Rarely, did he actually listen to music, however, the very act of wearing the earbuds made people not talk to him and that was what he wanted. He liked not being disturbed.

Eventually, he rose from his sun-induced stupor and flipped up the blindfold. He had felt something brushing lightly against his hand and noticed that a movie ticket had blow into his grip. He looked at it with his head to the side. The movie it was for didn't seem terribly good but he wasn't about to pass up a free ticket.

Sighing, he stood up and made his way to the theater. However, on his way he noticed a bookstore, one he hadn't seen before. Something about it spoke to him and no matter how hard he tried he couldn't make himself continue to the movie theater. Once again sighing, he hand the ticket to some random stranger and entered the store.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Member Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 01:11 AM
    Threads

Rhain was walking down an avenue, which resembled heaven. Everything was calm and soothing, she took out her backpack and grabbed her Sunglasses. She grinned and took a sip of her Mocha. Soon enough, two guys came rushing past her and accidentally spilled her drink over her favorite shoes.
    “Sorry, sorry… Coming through.” Said the boys as they hurried into their respective places.
    Rhain was about to go crazy, she knew she couldn’t in front of everyone. This wasn’t her choice, though. She had been having issues of controlling her anger and rage. She decided to cool it.
    On one corner of the street was a begger, playing a violin. Rhain saw the brown hat on the floor and decided to drop some coins she got when she bought her Mocha. She walked herself over there and slowly crouched and inserted the coins inside the old-looking hat. Rhain noticed that the begger was staring at her a lot, in a very mysterious way.
    “Hi there.” Rhain whispered loudly enough so that he could listen. She waited for an answer.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With azure eyes scanning across the day-lit streets of this Japanese populated area, there was a slight daze about his mind as he wandered through it's acres of thoughts and ideologies. Spell components and shifting materials seemed like bits of matter and energy in a macrocosm of force and resolution, floating in a sea of space and infinite time. his eyes lit up with neon yellow runic patters just along his irises as he walked.. So barely noticeable by the eventual crowds of people he'd locate deeper in the city.

Every second would pass, and every tick of the clock would slice away another inevitable second of existence... Yet like the stars so free he couldn't help but wonder the meanings of fate, and how destiny will play into his own role. Every step he took was like another part of reality, it signaled a point of existence, where essence had laid. This place was immersed in several layers, even hundreds of layers of such mystical footprints, and it was time to lay his own about the roads towards the inner streets.

His azure eyes shot about the streets as he whispered to himself " Arch-Soul Senses, guide me.. Exist. " And so he would say it, so mote it would be. His eyes lit up with a sharper blue tone for a split second as every turn and every corner seemed lined in translucent lights.. Some gentle, some a bit more harsh. He could sense the presence of others like him.. Or what he always thought would be possible. Lyuto couldn't tell the difference between an isolated Kami energy or that of an Onii, or what he liked to call 'Boomers', or even 'Daem'.

" Looks like another day of twirls and whirls.. " He said to himself with a bit of disappointment, leaning against a light pole at the corner of a cross street.

At his side there was a leather pack strapped over his shoulders, where he kept a few of his possessions.. Most were in lock up back in Hokkaido. He knew he had to find work here, it seemed like it was impossible not to. But his first client was to meet him there twenty minutes ago.. Where is he?

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

she walked down the street as usual taking a left before taking a right then another two lefts and she would be at work , she shuddered . as she took the left she heard a cry for help about 1 mile away she looked up to see some kind of onii emerging from the hillside shrine , i thrashed its self through the tree. she felt her kami pulse through out her body.
    "looks like i'll be laye for work" she grinned
    she got down on all fours her ears changed into wolf ears , and a wolf tail spurted from her tailbone . she got down on all fours and shot past pedestrians , who were confused as to what they had just seen.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hello." Kall smiled at the young girl. "Wonderful day isn't it."
    He smiled at her. Then he looked into her eyes. He felt a stirring with his body and he regestered her. Azamuki had copied her look and stored it. Everything down to the last strand of hair and the length of her toe nails. However is the process had discovered something intresting. She had something he couldn't copy. It was a Kami. As its form came to mind Azamuki reconised which one.
    Kall smiled more now. She was quite unquie and he loved meeting other Kami's.
    "Hello my young lady. I hope my music is helping calm your soul." He tilted his head to look at her better. "The rage that normally controls you seems calm today." He looked at her to suggest he knew about the kami. "You should find some way of keeping it in control."
    He sped up his playing, "So what is your name?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 11-06-2008 at 07:46 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Member Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Wow.. Slow down there, tiger. First things first." Rhain suggested as she pressed the strings of the Violin so that it wouldn't make any sound. "Yes, you guessed correctly, my Kami is Hatred, and I have been having a hard time controlling it. That isn't my point... Show your true self."

Rhain took off her Sunglasses and arranged it into her usual pocket. She looked around and noticed a very pretty man. Murmuring to himself, they both looked at him for about a minute, not saying a word. "There is something about that guy, it doesn't suit me. Just look at him. It looks like if he was in some type of cult or religion." Rhain whispered close to him. "Oh. And hurry up with showing your true self or anything else, the one you are wearing is starting to smell."

*Sorry for the Short Post, gotta go catch a movie... Quantum Of Solace*

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Book firmly in hand Clotho some how drifted back to the park he had been at before, somehow to the very same bench he had been sleeping on. It was funny how fate seemed to throw him right back to his beginnings. Circles were such a common theme in his life. Not that he minded at all. No progress was good progress as far as he was concerned. He would let the world take him where it may, the shackles of history were rather comfy if one was smart enough not to fight them.

He sat down on the bench and read the title of the book he had gotten. "The Stranger" it read in off kilter letter, and beneath that in type writter fashion, "Albert Camus".

He sighed and opened its pages.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kall hummed lightly.
    "My, my, aint you impatient." he jokingly said. "Maybe you aren't as calm as I thought." He pulled the violin away from her grip. He hid it behind him and it blended away and back into him.
    "You should slow down yourself." He smiled. He picked up his hat and pocketed the money. He then put in on and with a sly movement disappeared into the crowd around the two.
    After a moment he stepped back out in front of her. He had assumed his favorate form. His tied his long brown hair back and grinned at her.
    "Your right. That form was a bit smelly." he winked at her. "You shouldn't worry though. And your Kami is just adjusting to you as well as you it." He gave a wise smile. "I've seen many people like you. It just takes time and focus." He then took a step back and bowed.
    "My name is Kall. You will proberly have heard of me. I am one of the first five people to discover and use my Kami. Part of the group of the oldest and most skilled."
    He then reached forward as if to brush of something off her shoulder and instead he whispered to her,
    "You think he is an Onii too?" He pulled away from her, "what you going to do about him?"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He met up with his client, a rather large and nervous looking white man in a stereotypical vacation get-up. The man wiped his face with a cloth from his shirt pocket as they met and spoke, and then started into the nearby hotel building across the street. The whole entire hotel was void of any sort of life, or energy. Or.. At least human life. The dust was more apparent then the fingerprints of once use, several weeks old perhaps.

His azure eyes came towards the man, with both hands in his back pockets. Listening to the mans plight he sighed at how obvious it was. A Boomer was here alright, and it wasn't just that obvious.. A crash came from upstairs. The only question was: " Why hasn't it left already? "

Waving the man out of the hotel entrance before bowing, and then with a swift turn of his body he'd dash towards the staircase.. The elevators were off. As he ran both of his hands came in front of his form as Lyuto's voice seemed to mystically echo up the stairs. " Universal Phenomenon, become my strength! " He crossed the hands in front of him, before gesturing them to form a cross shape; Triggering a white light to blaze across his form. At this point he was soaring up the center of the stairway, landing at the entrance to the fourth floor.

Pulling his specter from his side, the blade of white light shot forth and materialized in a bright radiance. " Time for work.. Come out-come out.. " He'd say with his mystical appearance levitating through the doorway, his dark blue cloak swaying behind him.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You read my mind, Kall... You know what that means, right? There should be a Church around here. Maybe he is headed over there. Let's follow him." Rhain picked up her backpack and ignored Kall's negative comments. She usually didn't care, and this wasn't an exception. The heaven-like atmosphere had faded away and a sudden darkness coated the sky.
    Everyone worried and went to their houses.. Running, some crying.
    In fact, there were only a few people on the street. When Rhain glared straight, she saw the man in the eyes and a sudden headache started. The foreigner started to sprint toward the Church.. So she thought. "I know we just met, but we need to team up right now, Kall. Let's go, tell me the location of the Church." She tied her shoelaces and did some exercises as she waited the response of the shapeshifter.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kall sighed "I hate it when it becomes like this" He said with a heavy tone to his voice, "But I'll gladly help any Kami in their problems." His arms shifted and moved like liquid. They then began to flow down to his hands. Slowly it poured of his hands and began to form and harden. They both hardened into the shape of a two curved blades. He gave them a quick spin and tested thier balance. Satified he turned to Rhain,
    "Ok lets go." He said as he dashed forward. She was quick and caught up to him very fast. The pair of them chased after the figure. Kall signalled for a small detour and in a few moments they emerged ahead of the figure. Kall stopped infront of the church and turned to Rhain.
    "He is all yours. I'll fight if you need me."
    This was his chance to see how she worked and learn more about the kami. He was sure she could do it.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Okay, This is my first bit of plot advancement woohoo!!!!

Screams are heard throughout the city.The Onii begin to jump out of shrines and possess people's bodies. The people that do become possessed stand still as if they are inanimate objects. The screaming eventually stops and the possessed people faint momentarily and wake up as if nothing happened. For those of you who can see the sky well enough, you notice someone in black robes standing on Tokyo tower holding a glowing red necklace.

So, everbody has one of two options. You can either go check out Tokyo tower, or you can continue doing what you're doing and I'll proceed from there. Think of it as a fork in the road. Either option will have a different outcome but will tie together eventually. If you have any questions post in the OOC or PM me. PMing would be best if you want to keep something secret. Feed back on my methods would be great too. ^__^

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Clotho was aroused from half slumber by screaming. Normally a scream or two would not awake him, he had grown used to the din of Tokyo and a scream or two was not so uncommon as to warrant note. However, this was no single scream or even handful, there was screaming all over the place. Screams from everyone. They suddenly seized up than fainted then stood. All save the last part was done while screaming some hideous ungodly shriek.

But this didn't really bother Clotho.

Yes, it was absurd. Yes, it was insane. But then, so was everything else in this meaningless world. Just because people wanted to some strange ritual involving screaming wasn't enough to arouse his interest. However, he did feel a pull. And woe be it for him not to follow the hand of the three sisters.

He stood up from the park bench and slipped his hands lazily into his pockets, playing idly with some loose change as he walked, seemingly without aim down the various streets of Tokyo. Right, left, right, right. None of it really mattered to him. No matter which way he went he'd always wind up in the same place, his destination would not be altered by his route. Was this absurd? Probably. Was this real? Definiately.

Taking a final turn he ended up at Tokyo Tower. Funny. It was an odd time for him to do the sort of touristy things he had never much liked to do but he supposed it was as good a way to burn an afternoon as any.

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mizumi stopped in her tracks to hear screaming she looked around alot of people just stood still like nothing happened , she turned around to see a figure on tokyo tower .
    who the ? what the ? she was rather confused eventually she made the connection between the man on tokyo tower and the screaming people
    ooooooooh she sprinted with great haste .

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After some inner plot exposition and a large 'BOOM' sound from the roof, the form of the shifted Kami-wielder turned towards the chaos that was ensuing below. In the distance he could see Tokyo Tower and.. what looked, no, felt like something that could pose interest. With this in mind he leapt from the top of the building, shifting back to his human state as he'd descend. He landed gracefully, by the power of his magic over gravity, at the ground with but a single scratch on his arm.

He ran from around the back of the building, meeting his client with a wave and a wink. After reporting his job done, he took his pay and made way towards the Tokyo Tower. If he didn't notice any better, luck seemed to be on his side; as each crosslight he reached was green with flowing pedestrian traffic. At the very least he was able to get himself there in twenty minutes tops.

He saw the one person, Clotho, though he didn't know his name. Oddly enough he felt the presence of a Kami nearby.. Though he wasn't about to make assumption. He just continued his way towards the tower entrance.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Belinda tucked the book under her arm as she tried to open the last stick of gum. Fumbling with the annoying plastic wrapper was getting annoying and she finally decided it wasn't worth it. She'd go back to it later and she was determined to get it open.

There was shouts coming from down the street. She picked up pace to reach it and when she got there, people were standing up after lying on the ground. It was a bit odd but Belinda knew strange things happened all the time. That's when she saw it or whoever. The person on the clock tower. She watched carefully noticing the small red glint of light. Carefully, she ducked into a alley and brought her Kami side to life. It felt nice to stretch out the green wings attached to her back. With a smile, she flew up to the roof to get a little bit of a closer look. But, she made sure not to get too close.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 11-30-2008 at 03:23 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

Chigusa, already on the roof in her fox form, turned her head her as Belinda landed a few paces behind her. "What's going on?"
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Pina Colada View Post
    Chigusa, already on the roof in her fox form, turned her head her as Belinda landed a few paces behind her. "What's going on?"
    Belinda shrugged, "I'm not sure. I just came up to check it out." She stepped closer, struggling to see the figure standing up above them. "I feel like maybe I should fly up there and get a closer look but...something tells me to wait a while before I jump to conclusions." She shuddered at the thought that something evil would happen if she attempted. She glanced over at Chigusa, "What do you think we should do?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 11-30-2008 at 03:29 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kall felt uneasy and suddenly heard screams. He turned to Rhain,
    "You can deal with him. I'm going to see what that was."
    With that he dived off into the crowds. As he did he molded his shape into something more forgetable. That way people would notice him running through them. He had learnt though experience that people who didn't stand out could get away with things more.

As he got closer he noticed two figures standing up on a roof. One of them had wings? They must have kami's. Well Kall was always up for meeting new people. He quickly made a few jumps grabbing the fire exit ladder on the house and making his way up. As he emerged from the top he transformed back into his most comman form.
    He bowed to the two figures. He made sure to look them both in the eyes as they looked at him. As he collected the knowledge he confirmed they had kami.
    "Hello dear ladies. My name is Kall. How may you be?"

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

Chigusa thought a moment. "If we do not know exactly what is going on, perhaps waiting to see is our best option..." Chigusa let her voice trail off, still unsure. Her ears perked up as she heard Kall approach before he even landed. She turned her attention to him. "Pleased to meet you Kall, my name is Chigusa."
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I guess you're right. Maybe waiting is the best we can do right now. At least, that's the only answer I can come up with." Belinda turned in time to see Kall climb up onto the roof. She smiled as politely as she could at the moment. "Hello, Kall. I'm Belinda." She had sensed him before he even eached the roof but her attention was held on the figure on the clock tower. "Do you know what's going on?" She looked back at him, a little curious as to why he was there.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Reigh ollied off a small ramp she built on her own using only nails and wooden boards. She landed perfectluy, both wheels hitting the pavement with a bang! She hoppede off, hit the tail of the deck down, making the board pop up into her hands.

"Heh. Peice of cake." Reigh smirked to herself in triumph. "Been skating for about an hour. What to do, what to do." Reigh shrugged and morphed into a silver-colored wolf with blazing purple eyes. She put the skateboard in her mouth, being careful not to bite too hard, and took off into a run back to her house.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Closed Thread

Thread Information