AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: President Obama.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I saw nothing about Obama on the ballot, therefore not important.
    Things Obama shouldn't care about because he doesn't have to:
    -Immigration
    -Guns
    -Rhode Island
    -Youth Prevention Programs
    -Things NOT related to the economy

Member ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 11:40 PM
    Threads

~I am very happy Obama became president^-^ I'm sure he will do a fine job at it~

Searching Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2010 06:08 PM
    Threads

I think the drop in gas prices has alot to do with Bush leaving

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    -Rhode Island
    Rhode Island > You

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ranger View Post
    I think the drop in gas prices has alot to do with Bush leaving
    Yes, surely the price of oil has everything to do with an OPEC conspiracy against Bush's America and nothing to do with a drastic decrease in current and future projected worldwide oil consumption due to conservation spurred by the previously skyrocketing prices, "Green" agendas and the global economic downturn.

To say nothing of the decision to let the ban on offshore drilling expire.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I started thinking about How Abraham Lincoln also came from Illinois (obama comes from there to clarify) and that Lincoln was elected during a war while obama is elected during a war. Basically the gist of what i am trying to say is that he could be assassinated like Lincoln. That would be terrible man.

Searching Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Dragon Ranger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cless Alvein View Post
    Rhode Island > You

Yes, surely the price of oil has everything to do with an OPEC conspiracy against Bush's America and nothing to do with a drastic decrease in current and future projected worldwide oil consumption due to conservation spurred by the previously skyrocketing prices, "Green" agendas and the global economic downturn.

I read an article on CNN on my phone as of right now oil fell down to 59 bucks, be nice when it get's back under 1.50

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

I have'nt posted in forever, but I saw this Obama thread and I think I just had to drop my two cents in.

I have nothing against Obama, but I do hope that the "change" he was talking about will actually mean something to the American people. I pray that it wasn't just some political talk to get votes. I want to see him do his best for us and I really hope he can because after the 8 year hold that the Bush administration has had on this nation, we need someone who is willing to to his best and try to fix the situation at hand.

So there, nothing big. I'm just hoping for some change.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    I started thinking about How Abraham Lincoln also came from Illinois (obama comes from there to clarify) and that Lincoln was elected during a war while obama is elected during a war. Basically the gist of what i am trying to say is that he could be assassinated like Lincoln. That would be terrible man.
    By the same ham-handed analogy, we could say that he's the living embodiment of god because he walked around spreading a message of hope and is black (like Jesus). So, what I'm saying here is that when Rahm Emanuel betrays Obama to the Romans, Obama will resurrect himself (or something)

It's important to note for anyone looking for where I'm going with this that I've been up 18 hours and have been playing EQ for 13 of them.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

-shrugs- not much to say. I guess we have to wait and see if he'll bring good change or bad.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cless Alvein View Post
    Rhode Island > You

I smell a person from Providence County here. Load the ducks Jasper, we got ourselves an islander.

Member PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2008 06:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    well, Lincoln wasn't actually elected during a war, but him getting elected caused a war. And I really hope Obama doesn't get shot, because I'd most likely die.
    Look what happened in my city when he won:

now imagine if that jubilant mob turned violent. *shudders*
    (and yes, I was in the mob)
    Last edited by PresentFuture; 11-13-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ok, as much as this frustrates me BUSH WAS NOT THE SOLE CAUSE OF ALL THE WROLD'S ILLS.

OPEC said they were holding a special meeting to decrease production to STOP the drop in oil prices. It has NOTHING to do with Bush leaving office. Seriously, thats just dumb. I'm sick of the people who were all "OMG ITS RAINING, BUSH'S FAULT". "I FAILED MY EXAM OMG BUSH'S FAULT".

By the way, VERY interesting article.... http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pol...,6396541.story

from the group talking about diversity, tolerance, and freedom... Fun to see the Hypocrisy
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    ok, as much as this frustrates me BUSH WAS NOT THE SOLE CAUSE OF ALL THE WROLD'S ILLS.

OPEC said they were holding a special meeting to decrease production to STOP the drop in oil prices. It has NOTHING to do with Bush leaving office. Seriously, thats just dumb. I'm sick of the people who were all "OMG ITS RAINING, BUSH'S FAULT". "I FAILED MY EXAM OMG BUSH'S FAULT".
    Well, Bush sneezed and my mom caught leperosy. Explain that with your vaunted "science".

To be fair, it isn't excatly clear to anyone what he's done since he became a lame duck, so basically any assertion is as valid as another. I personally think he's been sneaking around my farm house, stealing my chckens.

By the way, VERY interesting article.... http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pol...,6396541.story

from the group talking about diversity, tolerance, and freedom... Fun to see the Hypocrisy
    Yeah, because a class of 14 year olds from Chicago is a totally valid experimental group to generallize from.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm glad I have nothing to do with the Catholic Church anymore, especially after reading this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081113/...iEyxRhW3RvzwcF

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

MP2K I didn't say it was a valid and reliable experiment that is a direct microcosmic study of society. But it is, as I stated, interesting. These kids are learning their behavior from somewhere, either from society or parents.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

You have no proof whatsoever that he will do a better job than McCain. Stop the idealistic crap. Even Obama said in his speech that we're Americans before Democrats and Republicans. I'm seriously ticked off at people who blindly follow someone because of the color of his skin. I have no opinion formed on Obama, I'll form one once I see his track record in office... and iin two years I'll look back at you and laugh for being an idiot. Just because he was elected doesn't mean he's going to be fabulous. There were a lot of elected presidents that sucked.
    Umm... why would you laugh at me? I read what you wrote and I agree with you! I never said he was going to be the best president on the face of the earth! Stop putting words in my mouth!
    Plus, I never follow people by the color of their skin. Yeah, I'm black but that doesn't mean I'll only vote for the black people (if we ever have another one...) Plus, what makes you say I think he'll do a better job than McCain? Don't jump to conclusions and don't make assumptions of me.
    "Up is Down"

Member El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy has a reputation beyond repute El Wiseguy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 12:25 PM
    Threads

A point I've been emphasizing in most of my political discussions.

Personally, I'm an avid Republican. I'm not too happy about Obama making it into office, but I'm more interested in what he's going to do rather than what he said he was going to do. I'm not saying he won't do what he claimed, I'm talking about what his actions will be with all these modern-day problems riding on him. Besides, I'd like to see him try to build all them hospitles and charity programs and whatnot with the economy down the toilet. I swear, the world's goin' to hell-in-a-handbasket...... must be Bush's fault. ~_^

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

MP2K I didn't say it was a valid and reliable experiment that is a direct microcosmic study of society. But it is, as I stated, interesting. These kids are learning their behavior from somewhere, either from society or parents.
    From each other. Peer pressure was implied to be a large factor in the response she got. More importantly, we are assuming that this girl's normal personality isn't a factor. If she's stuck up (and I tend to lean towards this simply because she went through with this "experiment") a McCain Shirt probably would have simply reinforced their opinions about her.

And if you aren't calling it a Microcosm, the hypocrisy comment is off. They're 14. They don't have anything to be hypocritical over, unless they lie about the Yugi-Oh cards in their sock drawer. They certainly haven't made any sort of active choice in regards to politics. It's more likely that a few "cool" kids think Obama is cooler and McCain is Old Man Johnny screaming "GET OFF MY LAWN" and the comments and actions snowball from there. And really, if we did the same "experiment" with an Obama shirt in rural Texas, would it be any different? 14 year olds are well known to be jerks, so I can't agree that this is that interesting.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 11-14-2008 at 07:47 PM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Well its nice to see America do something right after doing something wrong twice in eight years.

I think the future will look bright for you guys under Obama's leadership. And it's nice to see a first black president too.
    I agree.
    But what sucks, is that where I live in Ontario, it's such a hick town, almost no one but my friends and I knew who won, or even cared. -_-
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Member Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome has a reputation beyond repute Palindrome's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2008 10:44 PM
    Threads

I'm happy about it, personally. I've got high hopes for Obama. No way to know for sure if he'll live up to them, but I'm reasonably optimistic.

The sad thing about this election was that I've learn that a lot of my neighbors (and even some of my friends) are racist. One man I live near pretty much told me he was in the KKK. It's disheartening. I live in Kentucky and all but I didn't think it would be as bad as it got. Makes me worry about assassination too.

.Celeste's fosterling Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower has a reputation beyond repute Iceflower's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2010 02:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know if the result of the election was a step forward or not. Personally I admit, I would have chosen Obama, but you know...How much can you trust the words of a politician who wants to become the new president? I mean...Sure nobody would say 'Hey! I want to start a war right away if I get elected!'

Strange example, I know. Anyway, these things about politics and everything are giving me the shivers. Some people get chosen by the crowd and then they get to make the decisions for a whole country. Sometimes they make faults. It's only human, but I mean these are things that concern millions of people. And I don't think I could bear such pressure. There's also the prob of chosing the right ones. Hitler for example is definitely a person I despite. Maybe the one I hate the most and to elect him was the biggest mistake I can think of.

Well, back to the topic I guess ^.^
    I hope that Obama will lead America into a brighter future even if I have my doubts.

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 03:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    I'm moving to Mexico.

End of story.
    And you will sadly sneak back into the country to do below minimum wage jobs.

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't say that i like Obama that much. But i feel happy for the Americans if they get a president they like and who will preside over them best.i feel a bit sorry for Mccain too but they said they were going to work together..so its cool

anyway i'm not much of a politician and i'm not that interested in it...so their choice must be good for them.
    Last edited by October.; 11-19-2008 at 11:10 PM.

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Member Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 02:28 PM
    Threads

I'm glad that Obama became President. I did a "Tom Cruise" on my couch when i heard that he won AND the fact that he won Florida. YESH! We are a demo-state now!

Life is full of different suprises. Most you can't predict.

I made my sig and avi ^_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ayako_Star View Post
    I'm glad that Obama became President. I did a "Tom Cruise" on my couch when i heard that he won AND the fact that he won Florida. YESH! We are a demo-state now!

same with Nevada, it's a Blue State now

Closed Thread

Thread Information