AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: President Obama.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    35 actually.
    I still believe that it's that easy. Despite being president he is still human and can be killed by bullets from a rooftop or poisoned. To be fair Kennedy was dumb enough to do a pageant wave out of a car w/ no guards around him.
    Guards wouldn't have made any difference. The means will change to circumvent the protections.

It ultimately needs to be this way. Politicians need to be in contact with the people, otherwise they will loose touch with reality. Regicide is a risk all rulers must face in the line of their jobs, like firemen must face the risk of fighting fire.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

McCain had his policies that were better than Obamas and Obama had his better than McCain. Neither of them were a "BAD" candidate.

Personally I'm not too worried if sibera doesn't like the US. Our policies should always be in the best interest of the US, not some world wide prom king contest. Whats right for your own personal country is not always necessarily the popular thing to do. If a president makes his decisions based on what other countries think, he has done the country a great disservice and never deserved the office.

America should be Obamas first priority, to hell with what the other countries think. Playing nice in the sand box is always good, but not if someone else takes your shovel home.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I agree with Eris, how many fail attempts were made on Bush's life? As Eris pointed out all politicians do face a risk because of the amount of power they have in his/her position. Sure, countless number of previously rules/elected officials have been killed, but do you have any idea on the amount of money the federal government spends on making sure that it doesn't happen. Of course it is different in Obama's case BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. I mean some guy at beat up at my school for wearing a "GOBAMA" shirt. It only goes to show you the ignorance and prejudice of people, I'll be very impressed if anything would happen to Obama in his entire lifetime. I'm not at all considered with Obama's safety. I'm eager to see this "change" we were promised.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kali ate Eris View Post
    Guards wouldn't have made any difference. The means will change to circumvent the protections.

It ultimately needs to be this way. Politicians need to be in contact with the people, otherwise they will loose touch with reality. Regicide is a risk all rulers must face in the line of their jobs, like firemen must face the risk of fighting fire.
    Of course but like w/ Benazir Butto when you are threatened you should think wisely about how and where you walk.

I mean some guy at beat up at my school for wearing a "GOBAMA" shirt.
    If he kept shouting Obama and "RA RA RAING" at the word Obama he deserved to be hit. I asked around to see why they like Obama so much and the replies were "Why do you care?", "Because he's black", and the classic one "He's like me, muh homeboy"(he was black and kinda sounded like all black people vote for Obama to me).

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    America should be Obamas first priority, to hell with what the other countries think. Playing nice in the sand box is always good, but not if someone else takes your shovel home.
    Nobody likes the lonely kid who hoards all the toys for themselves either. Even if it at an immediate timespan may set you back a bit, cooperation is and remains the best long time approach for any type of interaction from personal to international politics, while setting your own personal gains first will earn you a terrible reputation that will be your undoing. It's really pretty basic game theory.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    If he kept shouting Obama and "RA RA RAING" at the word Obama he deserved to be hit.
    The thing is know they guy, he pretty quite and he would never go around telling people to vote for Obama, he was simply showing his support and was attacked. Remember I live in Texas, so it really shouldn't be so shocking anyway.

I asked around to see why they like Obama so much and the replies were "Why do you care?", "Because he's black", and the classic one "He's like me, muh homeboy"(he was black and kinda sounded like all black people vote for Obama to me).
    So, the majority of people you ask are ignorant to the political plans of either candidate; now, of all times you are stereotyping people? Not everyone who supported/voted was that ignorant, Obama has some ideas which some people agree with. I didn't like either McCain or Obama personally, but I can see that forme, Obama was the candidate. If you asked me why, I could tell you the reasons why.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jose101 View Post
    The thing is know they guy, he pretty quite and he would never go around telling people to vote for Obama, he was simply showing his support and was attacked. Remember I live in Texas, so it really shouldn't be so shocking anyway.

So, the majority of people you ask are ignorant to the political plans of either candidate; now, of all times you are stereotyping people? Not everyone who supported/voted was that ignorant, Obama has some ideas which some people agree with. I didn't like either McCain or Obama personally, but I can see that forme, Obama was the candidate. If you asked me why, I could tell you the reasons why.
    I'm actually steroetyping the guys and gals that would go wild and when asked why they had no idea. If he was showing support then there was no reason. I tried not to believe that Texas was a state of bigotry, but it might have been true.

Junior Member Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama has a reputation beyond repute Arisu_Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 06:48 PM
    Threads

I am so completely happy that Obama was elected I can't put it into words.

Americans: you have the power to change the entire effing world, because you don't vote for who's running your country only, you vote for who runs the world's current empire.

Obama is a very young man, he has climbed his way to the top and to do such thing takes amazing inteligence. He speakes with a wisdom that could only come from a person much older, he is not only competent and wise, he is also a kind person. He trully believes that people are important, and though the president of a nation such as the united states will have to make severe dicisions, I don't see Obama as using people as pawns for war games as the Bush was doing. Every country is celebrating his win, it's all you see on tv everywhere, people are filled with hope and there's nothing stronger than a country that is united and set on growing and changing and fixing all that was wrong for the past eight years.

I am very proud of you, Americans, because you changed the world tonight. And I hope that in these four years Obama has in front of him, he can truly act on all the causes he has promised.

Go out and celebrate! =)
    Last edited by Kewii; 11-06-2008 at 10:28 AM.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yezzzzz, He's made HISTORY~!!! He's uber raww~!!! <333
    He's alright, I wanna see the changes he'll make. =]
    Lol, my buddehz are so happy xD Mostly everyone was so happy and contented. Lolz, they'll even celebrate~!
    Last edited by ╬Karami Mew~Meow; 11-05-2008 at 07:40 PM.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Hurry and get those troops out already =/
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by [BlackDeath] View Post
    Hurry and get those troops out already =/
    Lol...that has been the only thoughts in my mind about Obama. If he becomes the president, then he must send the troops back. If McCain became a president, he should spend less money each day on the war.

Gosh...I miss Clinton...sorry =]

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Biden kinda looks like Clinton from certain angles.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kali ate Eris View Post
    Nobody likes the lonely kid who hoards all the toys for themselves either. Even if it at an immediate timespan may set you back a bit, cooperation is and remains the best long time approach for any type of interaction from personal to international politics, while setting your own personal gains first will earn you a terrible reputation that will be your undoing. It's really pretty basic game theory.
    I'm not saying to tell every other country to go shove something blunt up some unseen orifice, but I feel that people are too worried about "OH EVERYONE WILL LIKE US NOW". Yeah its nice to be prom queen, but there's a new one next year and after 2 no one really remembers your name. I would expect every leader to have their countries best interests at heart, and not to bend to other countries just for popularity sake. Either way, we're both citing extremes of the issue, and I feel can come to agree, there is a happy middle ground where you play well with others, trade shovels and buckets every now and then, but at the end of the day, you take yours home.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

I LOLed all over theplace ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

when we had a election at our school, I was the only one who voted for Obama. Theday after Obama was declared the winner, a bunch of people where saying that Obama is going to get kill or that they where going to kill him them self. Which is a crime to even say that. So everyone that said those things where sent to the office. My school is so prejudice. Has that happen to anyone?

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Honestly, I'm glad he won, really I am, I just wish the roving gangs of celebratory Obama supporters(and yes, the majority of them were african-american though there were hispanic members as evidenced by the repeated failed attempts to start a "BORICUA, MORENA" chant up[and yes, I witnessed this with my own eyes]) had just been celebrating loudly and not, say, smashing car windows and shoving people into oncoming traffic. That would have been nice, because now in my area we've got the folks that voted for McCain using that as ammunition for why Obama should have lost.

Don't ask me how they're making that connection, but they are. It annoys me greatly.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by azn_grl_99 View Post
    i just want the troops back.
    that's all.
    When Bush first went to war, it was because it was what the country wanted, revenge for 9/11. America made their own bed and now they are mad they have to lie in it. I don't think it can be as easy as "Ok. War over. Everyone on the plane back home." I think there are a lot of time consuming politics involved.
    Last edited by Baka; 11-06-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Inmatoor Bwat!!! View Post
    When Bush first went to war, it was because it was what the country wanted, revenge for 9/11. America made their own bed and now they are mad they have to lie in it. I don't think it can be as easy as "Ok. War over. Everyone on the plane back home." I think there are a lot of time consuming politics involved.
    You're confusing the situations and circumstances of Iraq and Afghanistan. They are two very different issues.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The point is that the same people who are against being at was are the same people who were all gung ho over it in 2001.

Bring me back!!!
    I lol'd at this

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The point is that the same people who are against being at was are the same people who were all gung ho over it in 2001.
    People were gung-ho about Afghanistan. Many still are. If you want to say we went to war for revenge, talk about Afghanistan, nor Iraq. We went there to take down Al Queda, then based in Afghanistan, and take down the Taliban who supported them.

People are not gung-ho about Iraq, nor were they ever very gung-ho about Iraq. Even before we invaded, support was only around 63%. And mind you, this was based on false information provided to the public. Roughly 70% of America does not support the war in Iraq. Many have wanted to pull out of Iraq for at least 2 years. Why did we go to Iraq? Because the U.S. government said there was WMDs. There wasn't any found. Why are we there now? Ask Bush.

Hopefully Obama and his administration will strengthen the U.S. forces in Afghanistan, and pull us out of Iraq, as promised.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not confusing the wars. I am generalizing war. Why support it one time and be against it another. War is the same regardless of the reason. The same thing happens. People die.

Bring me back!!!
    I lol'd at this

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I'm not confusing the wars. I am generalizing war.
    When talking about war, it's best not to make sweeping generalizations of two wars, both on-going under different circumstances.

Why support it one time and be against it another.
    Because we have a reason to be in Afghanistan, and we don't have one any longer to be in Iraq.

War is the same regardless of the reason.
    No.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm just saying that violence is violence. I don't think any reason is good enough to die over.

I have to catch my bus. We can continue tomorrow or something.
    Last edited by Baka; 11-06-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Bring me back!!!
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

View on Iraq: We weren't supposed to be at war with them to begin with. We were just supposed to be performing a weapons search for weapons of mass destruction. We found none. Saddam was in power at the time. Bush decides to enter war in a mission to oust Saddam from power. Saddam has been eliminated. Mission accomplished. Why the hell haven't we left now?

View on Afghanistan: It is pretty much as Zero stated. Maybe this truly is revenge for 9/11.

Now look at all that has been happening...

Who cares about what the Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds do regarding their squabble over land and power?

As we speak, a lawyer is attempting to get Bush acquitted and put on trial for entering war under false pretenses. Maybe now, he will get what he deserves.

DISCLAIMER: I may be misinformed.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, okay, I think I let myself get out of hand. This isn't a discussion on the war, it's a discussion on Obama.

My bad.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

Its definetly a historical moment and would have an effect on the rest of the world. Bush wasn't a well like man and an idiot. So who'd want someone from his party elected, not me, especially if everyone's favourite hockey mum was the "vice". ( )
    Im glad Obama won, even if Im an Aussie. I was givin my support. How many states voted for him? (is that how it works?)

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

Closed Thread

Thread Information