AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Give me some faith that people still love each other?

Senior Member starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 03:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Give me some faith that people still love each other?

Having spent the last hour or two talking to my friend who was dating my housemate, who revealed to me that she cheated on her last boyfriend 6 times. And she just gets bored in relationships. My housemate meanwhile is all broken hearted and "d'awww i miss her".

People keep breaking up left right and centre at the minute. It must be the weather.

I've been with my boyfriend for 9 months and it's looking like this one could be the big deal in my life.

Just want some reassurance that other people are happy. It's nice to hear.
    "I mean, yeah, you are pretty cute. You sneeze like a rabbit. What's not to like?"

Thank you YukiOnna ^-^

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's marriage.I can't even spell it, so that goes to show you how many people think about stuff like that.

I believe it's all based on your view. If you want the cute QB of the high school football team there will not be a pot of gold. If you're looking for a happy time, you search far and low.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 11-03-2008 at 05:31 PM.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

It's rare and I virtually do not believe in it, but there is one woman giving me hope out there.

I don't know, if a disgruntled, angry, cynical bitter secret psychopath like me can find someone to love and be loved back, I don't see why some normal human being could not.

Honestly though, she (BuLmA) is a veritable ray of sunshine into my otherwise dark life. Had it not been for her, I would have stopped thinking it was possible at all.

I can only say .. stop looking around at society so much. It's so screwed up and gone to hell in a hand basket that you will definitely lose faith if you look at it for guidance. Make the most out of what you can with what you have.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life.

I do believe that if you have no happiness inside of you and you do not have love inside of you, you cannot find either in any real capacity.

It takes time to find peace with yourself. Only from there can you find love.

It takes faith to believe in love. All I know is, I have both.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 11-03-2008 at 05:22 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Before I left my native country to come here in the States (I was six), I made a promise with my best friend (a girl). The promise was that neither of us would get a lover, and we promised each other we'd meet again. The last time I talked to her was three years ago over the phone. We actually started flirting for a while, and we reminded each other the promise we made.

Now, it's been 13 years since we last saw each other, and we are still keeping our promise.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

People love eachother's points of interests. They once used to do it for the love, but now they become more and more aware that love is not a beholdable acquirement, and that all that they can enjoy are the once-thought "collateral benefits", such as the sex, the money, the moral support, the fantasy and the show-off. With all the new open mentalities, you can never know what to expect. They tend to scrowl for logic, meaning and gain in relations.
    So now if you'll excuse me, myself and few other sarcastic members of this forum would like to get back to our dark, loveless lives of complaint that there's no more taste in it all, and get into bed. Good night.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

It does ^_^ very much so. I've loved someone for the past few years. Regardless of what they put me trough. But it's alright. I've fully accepted their flaws.. I guess it really just depends on the people.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 11-03-2008 at 06:15 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!: Reloaded View Post
    People love eachother's points of interests. They once used to do it for the love, but now they become more and more aware that love is not a beholdable acquirement, and that all that they can enjoy are the once-thought "collateral benefits", such as the sex, the money, the moral support, the fantasy and the show-off. With all the new open mentalities, you can never know what to expect. They tend to scrowl for logic, meaning and gain in relations.
    So now if you'll excuse me, myself and few other sarcastic members of this forum would like to get back to our dark, loveless lives of complaint that there's no more taste in it all, and get into bed. Good night.
    True of some.

Even worse is when someone is not in "love" with the person themselves -- but in "love" with the fantasy that they want the person to be, the idealistic, but temporary image that they create in their mind's eye -- only loving and wanting what that person to bring to them, and not truely caring about that person for who they are, but only caring about what they can bring to themselves. They discard any imperfection, as if love were supposed to be perfect.

They aren't interested in the long-haul, the hardship, or the commitment -- simply the fantasy portrayed in movies and in their own minds.

I see alot of that around, and it's so sad because those people will never truely find the love they want.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 11-03-2008 at 06:12 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

So yeah, I don't like people.
    Not a very happy camper.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Finding couples that have not and will not cheat or divorce is extremely rare, its like finding a dodo bird in an excluded area of the world.
    But the people that do love each other and won't sully their marriage/relationship with cheating and the such get my applause...and a grin, I always smile when I hear stories that people are still faithful to each other.
    P.s. I don't really have the other half.
    Derp.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

My friends and family. Nuff said.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Faith, eh? I could use some sap.

I met SGI here back in early 2000. Started as friends, became more, flew out to see each other over the years, and then married in June 2006. I've since moved from the states to Australia to live with him. Been nearly two years now and I reckon we're still in some form of a "honeymoon" phase. Must be all that time apart early on ^^

Member syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

it just comes out naturally when people fall out of love. Time, I guess dictates everything, whatsoever. I mean there is still some point to whether we engage ourselves in or not.

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Wink

This is not a matter of worrying. Love comes in different forms and you get various chances to see this... However, later you may feel that you still love someone else, even if you're engaged or going out with someone.
    And that's how my love blossomed! Haru...

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I love many people.
    Love is always there, it just takes two responsible people to make it work nicely.
    That which is; is the truth.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I love many people.
    Love is always there, it just takes two responsible people to make it work nicely.
    Yeah, that's me, I'm one of those you love.

~*~*~*~*~*~
    What's relationship? What is the definition of relationship? There are lots of meanings. In the love relationship, people gets bored of it, tired of it, or happy with it. Everyone is different. Of course I don't like those who takes relationship as time of the month, right? But it doesn't mean that the person who changes is bad, there could be lots of other factors that we can't see. However as you said, cheated for 6 times, that's not what I would call "serious" or "sure" about what she wants. Cheated once is not forgivable, why 6 times? Some people are different, I know some people can keep up the relationship for more than 5 years, and another couple I know actually started the relationship since the age of 16, and now they are married.

Don't let other peoples' stories affect your opinions, because what everyone goes through is different. Don't let that affect you, and be confident that you and your boyfriend can last longer than expected.

Member *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 7154951034683337

who could hate o.o i could neva hate anyone, truly the less you hate the better you life will be ^_^

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'm actually optimistic about love, instead of treating it cynically like I used to. I know love is statistically bound to fail and there's always a more compatible match for you out there. Still, I'm very happy with my girlfriend and I have faith in a better tomorrow because of her.

I still believe hate is preferable to love, but I'm also a hypocrite.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

eh i dunno, I've always been a believer in love. I find it easier to have faith in that than in other things (religion, government). While it can be depressing that there are so many untrue and superficial people out there, i just keep in mind that theres someone out there that will just "mesh" with me and take me for who I am. If not, then I hope life has a fun time proving me wrong.

The Ays Princess Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ????????? idk

I heart every one... even the people that r complete backstabbers or people taht i dont even know...yeah i know im weird... but everyone needs some love in their life... heeh^^

told u i was weird... heh
    Imma kittie named ARI!^^ Here me meow... meow... haha^^

Rawr... he's my awesomatical family:

lil sisters: Sailor Mystery & Tsuki Moon88
    big sister: yilin
    big brother: ~Zetromis~ & TheDesertFox

always looking for more family nd friends. xp ^^hehe

cookies rawk... btw...

Senior Member Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life has a reputation beyond repute Renegade of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2008 05:16 PM
    Threads

Love is very much real, however not many people will find it.

True love is rapidly becoming a mythical beast that even the bravest of souls will never fully tame.

Unfortunately I too thought I had found it, only to be utterly crushed 16 months into the relationship when during planning our next date she decided to call it off, and when I asked why she called off our relationship too.

Turns out she'd fallen for another guy, and he stole her away behind my back.

Here at the place where our love reached it's climax, I leave behind a broken heart torn to pieces by fate.

Merry Christmas.

Senior Member starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser has a reputation beyond repute starchaser's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 03:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Now, it's been 13 years since we last saw each other, and we are still keeping our promise.
    Can I just say that is totally the cutest thing I have ever heard? Good to see some in-the-movies type of romance.

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post
    Don't let other peoples' stories affect your opinions, because what everyone goes through is different. Don't let that affect you, and be confident that you and your boyfriend can last longer than expected.
    And no, I won't. Just I was feeling that people just give up on each other so easily and are never honest. The lack of honesty really bugs me. I just don't understand.
    Last edited by starchaser; 11-05-2008 at 11:03 AM.
    "I mean, yeah, you are pretty cute. You sneeze like a rabbit. What's not to like?"

Thank you YukiOnna ^-^

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post
    Yeah, that's me, I'm one of those you love.

~*~*~*~*~*~
    What's relationship? What is the definition of relationship? There are lots of meanings. In the love relationship, people gets bored of it, tired of it, or happy with it. Everyone is different. Of course I don't like those who takes relationship as time of the month, right? But it doesn't mean that the person who changes is bad, there could be lots of other factors that we can't see. However as you said, cheated for 6 times, that's not what I would call "serious" or "sure" about what she wants. Cheated once is not forgivable, why 6 times? Some people are different, I know some people can keep up the relationship for more than 5 years, and another couple I know actually started the relationship since the age of 16, and now they are married.

Agreed. But I'm bitter but still have some glint of happiness in me. I'm not going out with anyone atm (which a lot of people are still confused why I'm not in one), and it feels like I'll never will. D8 I just like the life of being bitter and single. Curse you my ex, you and your many grandchilren afterwards!

Anyways, my younger sister gets bored with a guy pretty quick. Thats why I call her a man eater. XP Once she get you in her grips, your out and thrown away seconds later.

Also its good to hear that at least you're happy and you wanna if there's more happy couples on this fourm. =A= (bitterness kicked in)
    Last edited by Taikyo; 11-05-2008 at 11:31 AM.

Member AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 12:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by starchaser View Post
    Having spent the last hour or two talking to my friend who was dating my housemate, who revealed to me that she cheated on her last boyfriend 6 times. And she just gets bored in relationships. My housemate meanwhile is all broken hearted and "d'awww i miss her".

People keep breaking up left right and centre at the minute. It must be the weather.

I've been with my boyfriend for 9 months and it's looking like this one could be the big deal in my life.

Just want some reassurance that other people are happy. It's nice to hear.
    9 months, thast great..all the best in the future..and sorry for your friend

Closed Thread

Thread Information