AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bount/Vampire Filler, Good or Bad?

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2015 03:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

At least its just now starting to pick up in speed since

Theyre back in the Soul Society

It did seem a little blaah compared to the "Save Rukia" series. That one introduced everyone and their abilities and cranked them up as soon as possible. Maybe Im saying it was "too much too soon", even though Im trying not to. But the bount series has its moments.

Member KhronoBM is on a distinguished road KhronoBM's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 09:44 AM
    Threads

The bount one was ok, the bakkoutou one doesn't really make sense and episode 204 is plain crap
    It's just good buisiness

the swordmaster darius_torana is on a distinguished road darius_torana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 09:06 PM
    Threads

amazingly i an finding it quite interesting... however... i really dont see how they are gonna beat... um... cant remember his name dang it... but he kicks everyones ***... no matter who... and he always seems to be going easy on them... so yeah... but it is annoying how they cant have anything important happen...

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by darius_torana View Post
    amazingly i an finding it quite interesting... however... i really dont see how they are gonna beat... um... cant remember his name dang it... but he kicks everyones ***... no matter who... and he always seems to be going easy on them... so yeah... but it is annoying how they cant have anything important happen...
    You mean Kariya? Yeah. I don't know how they are going to beat him but I don't think they'll lose. You have to keep in mind it is a filler. Nothing important will happen.
    "Up is Down"

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

getting there... I can feel the end of the torture drawing NEARER!!

Now, I like bleach, but while I was watching it I COULD NOT KEEP MY EYES OPEN!!! All I could think was "must survive through it for code geass, MUST SURVIVE THROUGH IT FOR CODE GEASS!!"

Ugh...somebody Kill Kariya and END IT ALREADY!!!

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I cant stand the bout saga its stupid and a waste of time thats y i started reading the manga online so i can just move ahead with the story

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by +Namiko+ View Post
    Oh, My God. That was horrible. Not as bad as the elvis impersonator one though*shudders at butchery of Elvis*Lee Drunk was the only good thing that came of that, and watching Neji eat the hot curry!!

Fillers are never really all that good, they dont go anywhere and you cant KILL anyone important cause its inconsistant with the storyline, whats the fun if nobody important really dies? and all the new characters running around in Bleach are giving me headaches!!!! My GOD!!!

To be fair, in this sorta anime, people are very rarely dead, as in 'never to be seen again' dead. I mean in bleach nominally lots of people met are dead...

I thought the story for this arc was interesting - certainly a nice change from the main one, but I definitely did not appreciate how weak everyone suddenly became...

A thought I also had is that it nicely broke up the 'soul society' and arrival of the arrancar arcs. it made sense to give aisen some time to get his schemes set up. I guess think getting straight on with that story would have felt rushed or something. Anyone agree?
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Junior Member p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

In my opinion it was Bad. It took time away from the real story, and it truely had no point. It was a waste of time in the Anime. But then againe, This is just my opinion.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information