AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Got Nikole???

Junior Member N I K O L E has much to be proud of N I K O L E has much to be proud of N I K O L E has much to be proud of N I K O L E has much to be proud of N I K O L E has much to be proud of N I K O L E has much to be proud of N I K O L E has much to be proud of N I K O L E has much to be proud of N I K O L E has much to be proud of N I K O L E has much to be proud of N I K O L E's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 04:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Got Nikole???

Well, here is some of my art, i hope you like it, if you want to see more, go to
    http://nikoleart.wordpress.com/
    : )

all the characters are mine n.n

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

not bad, but the coloring and lineart needs some work. I like your style tho. You anatomy is quite good too. You draw girls better than me. XD I usually draw them adult girl with big hooters..lolz.

Your manga isn't bad ither. Needs a bit of work on the toning tho. :3

Closed Thread

Thread Information