AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: most embarassing moment of your life

Member PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture has a reputation beyond repute PresentFuture's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2008 06:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

These are painful to read, lol.

Mine would have to be in 6th grade. I had prepared really hard for a presentation in front of my history class. I walked up there and started giving my report, but everyone was sort of staring at me. As I talked some kids in front started making jokes about being distracted by a fly. I didn't let myself be thrown off though(I had worked hard on this) and kept going, but now people were looking at me and laughing. Then a merciful soul finally told me, "Your fly is down".

I had been talking a good minute with my zipper wide open. I was beyond embarrassed and just walked back to my seat with everyone laughing at me. It's still a sore spot in my memory.

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*coughs*

it was last year when my friends and I just ate Chilli Con Carne. I had refused many times to eat that food, because the beans would make you want to fart often. I gave up in the end.
    After we ate, I actually had a date with my bf. It was fine at first, until I felt something began to be wrong in my stomach. I tried to not fart in front of him to save my face, until he told me a joke and I laughed... and farted in the same time! It was loud enough for him to stop laughing and looked at me. It was so embarassing that I just wanted to die right away, until he held my face to calm me down and said that it was normal.
    Since then, I never ate Chilli Con Carne again....

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

The most embarrassing moment for me was in 4th grade. It was quiet because the teacher was talking about our lessons and everyone was paying attention like good little students. I had to sneeze. Well, I did sneeze and at that very moment I sneezed, I also farted (I didn't feel it comin') and it was loud. EVERYONE heard IT and EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME...EVEN THE TEACHER!! I was mortified...

Junior Member Omega Z is on a distinguished road Omega Z's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2008 11:34 PM
    Threads

my embarrassing moment is When I first saw my face in a mirror for the first time, at the time I didn't know how I really looked.
    Last edited by Omega Z; 11-17-2008 at 05:39 PM.

Ningen Nante _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_ has a reputation beyond repute _Freddie_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2009 07:33 PM
    Threads

I fell asleep on my school bus, in the morning, and was still on the bus after the bus driver let off the kids and left the school again.

I woke up and he had to take me back. I missed 40 minutes of first period.

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by miss.tamahome lover View Post
    most embarassing moment of my life?
    in the being of this year,we were in our music class practising songs for a consert,my music teacher(his only 15)was listening to my part in the musical,when i was done i asked how i did,he didn't say anything,walked up to me and kissed me straight on lips*turns red*everyone in my class looked at me with big eyes.i know it's so embarassing being kissed by your teacher,not only that on lips*turns redder*

maybe you guys can share some too............
    What kind of school are you attending? Are short skirts mandatory too?

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke.kakashi View Post
    *coughs*

it was last year when my friends and I just ate Chilli Con Carne. I had refused many times to eat that food, because the beans would make you want to fart often. I gave up in the end.
    After we ate, I actually had a date with my bf. It was fine at first, until I felt something began to be wrong in my stomach. I tried to not fart in front of him to save my face, until he told me a joke and I laughed... and farted in the same time! It was loud enough for him to stop laughing and looked at me. It was so embarassing that I just wanted to die right away, until he held my face to calm me down and said that it was normal.
    Since then, I never ate Chilli Con Carne again....
    Aw, he was very nice about it!

I just remembered another embarrassing moment. All the dance students in my school went on a trip to do some dance workshops, see a musical, and go shopping. We were staying at this hotel, and about 15 of us were in a room trying on clothes, and then we decided to have a fashion show in the hallway. So we go outside, and at my turn I walk down the hallway, strutting my stuff, and at the end I decide it would be funny if I lifted my skirt and shook my bum in the air like a child would. Well, they all start laughing really really hard, so I turn around and there are these 2 people walking down the hall towards me, and then they start to laugh. I was pretty red! And the other girls won't let me forget about this!

Senior Member Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2009 10:40 AM
    Threads

Once when I was 15(two years ago) I was at this party at my friend's apartment in NYC and a friend of mine played some trick on me, I don't quite remember, I just remember being motivated by some attractive but extremely evil succubus. I ended up locked out without my clothes or my metro card which was in the pocket of my pants, but that didn't really matter as I'd rather not take the subway naked. I walked about 15 blocks as people laughed at me and people in their cars kept honking their horns. I was using newspapers I found in a garbage can to cover myself as I headed to another friend's house to borrow some clothes, his mom answered the door. eeegh.

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My First Kiss worst day ever!

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

My most embarassing moment so far is when my teacher go mad at me for something i did actually it was my fault, i was dumb and she sounds like my mom to some people.
    ohh i just thought of another when people i do know and people i don't know at all ask my if i'm he daughter or if she's my mom.

kinda cool i guess.

[set by blueangel06661]

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well i had a lot of embarrassing moments in my life...but i really can't remember one exactly,so that means there was no " most embarrassing moment" in my life.
    But one i remember now,is when i had my guitar exam the one for the diploma...this year. I screwed up at the exercise and stopped it.Completely.I restarted it..and did the same mistake again,and stopped again :| Then i did it good...the 3rd time. I think i failed anyway xD
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Junior Member Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3 is infamous around these parts Natsuki_Sashahara_X3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2008 08:50 AM
    Threads

ok,you guys got nuthin on a blonde like me!!!! (luckily iwas cured of it a long time ago.)
    whene i was diagnosed with add,these were my exact words,
    "how come every body knows that im add?that is some bull-ooh,look,
    they got lollipops!!!".................sadly,that accually happened.......
    one time,i going to go out side to the car,and i turned to the sliding
    glass door,and jumped.........wellit turned out it wuz my reflection..........
    From The Office of Natsuki Sashahara

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess the time a girl brokeup with me by having her other boyfriend tell me off.
    -TWM-

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Kaos90 is on a distinguished road Kaos90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 08:49 AM
    Threads

I called my teacher mommy.

I was 14...

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

It was in 7th grade. The rain was falling and i was hurying to go to class. The bell had just gone and everyone was still outside. When i reached the steps to go to my class i took the first step and slid all the way to the bottom on my behind. I was so embarassed everyone was looking at me. I just gor up and started laughing . of course i was dieing from embarassment.

Doesn't sleep Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u has a reputation beyond repute Sh0u's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2012 02:20 AM
    Threads

For me that'd have to be being American in the world peace museum in Hiroshima. TT.TT for those of you who don't know what the museum is, it' s about the atomic bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima. The whole time I tried to be as small as possible.- It didn't help that everyone was staring at my 6'5" brother next to me.-

Senior Member lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Manekineko Drum
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2010 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the most embarassing moment so far..or at least recently..has to have been when i was sittting in math class and my boyfriend went up to do a problem on the bored but scrawled "i love you _____" (im not really sure if i should put my name up ????) across the bored. romantic? yes. embarassing? TOTALLY
    i dance, therefore i am....insane

CHECK OUT MY BLOG: BLOODY HORIZON

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i can't seem to pick out a singular embarassing episode, as i have simply had to damned many...

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i have had many embarrassing moments.
    one that came to my mind first was when a turkey came to where we sat on the swing and it came, crying(?)
    we shouted really loud and all of the others that were present stared at us.it chased my friend...that was really embarrassing.the teacher also let me sing(i'm not a good singer)with some others in front of everyone there!

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Member ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Layla*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2008 08:42 PM
    Threads

When my pants ripped in front of the hole school in 5th grade. And my under wear it said"I love my mom" on them. I was called ripped pants girl for a month

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

My most embarassing moment had to be when I graduated. I tripped up the stairs in front of everyone.

Senior Member Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

My most embarrassing moment happened a little over a month ago when I asked this girl to Homecoming.

Right after the bell for my AP history class (1st period) rang I stood up with a yellow rose in hand, walked over to her and asked her. Everyone's watching, she says no. I felt like I got punched in the gut and like someone had slapped me a few times. As I walked back I tripped over someone's backpack because I'm already embarrassed and not watching where I'm going, and tripping just made it worse.

Thing is she was going to explain that she already had a date, but I was to stupid to listen, as soon as I heard the no I just spaced out, dropped the rose on her desk, turned around and went back to my desk and tripped. I had to endure a few people making fun of me, but for the most part nobody mentioned it.

Also at the dance, while waiting in line to get in, the people in front of me and my friends were her and her date. That was kind of awkward.
    I never play to win. But I do play not to lose.

Member LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu has a reputation beyond repute LexxieLuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 07:38 PM
    Threads

I walked into the boys bathroom in grade 10. I will never forget it and there were boys sitting right beside the bathroom. Oh god I was red as a strawberry.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Layla*~ View Post
    When my pants ripped in front of the hole school in 5th grade. And my under wear it said"I love my mom" on them. I was called ripped pants girl for a month
    Haha! That shouldn't be embarrassing! It should be cool!

Closed Thread

Thread Information