AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Zabuza and Haku wallpaper

Don't try to look so wise nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2009 02:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Zabuza and Haku wallpaper

Hey , I made this wallpaper which is very bright and cold , I was wondering what critics you could make about it , they are all welcome thx for your help

Edit : second wallpaper is the newest upade

Second Edit: Third wallpaper is newest update I hope it finnally fits it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	haku copy.jpg‎
Views:	79
Size:	346.4 KB
ID:	22621   Click image for larger version

Name:	haku zabuza copy.jpg‎
Views:	73
Size:	414.9 KB
ID:	22624   Click image for larger version

Name:	haku zabuza woowow copy.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	434.2 KB
ID:	22666  
    Last edited by nichunter1; 11-01-2008 at 08:22 PM.

Avatar, Signature, and many wallpapers to come made by me!

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Its really empty. Really really empty. Sure the ice effect in the background is nice, but its just one things, and I can easily pull hat image out of my files too and put a render on top of it. I REALLY suggest you do more. Do not take this the wrong one, is really is a nice effect, but it needs more to support it, or it just will not make the cut. Look at some signature tutorials or something, they really help in the long run.

Don't try to look so wise nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

alright thx for the sugestions ill do my best

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    Its really empty. Really really empty. Sure the ice effect in the background is nice, but its just one things, and I can easily pull hat image out of my files too and put a render on top of it. I REALLY suggest you do more. Do not take this the wrong one, is really is a nice effect, but it needs more to support it, or it just will not make the cut. Look at some signature tutorials or something, they really help in the long run.
    Perhaps I should support what Serated is trying to say, but this is purely what I think.

First and foremost, there is no real creativity in this wallpaper.
    I have seen that C4D that you have used in the background. You didn't even manipulate any of it. You just simply resized the C4D and placed it on a black background.
    http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-13970

I believe that is the C4D that you used. The point of the wallpaper is to really try to manipulate the image and try making it original in your tastes rather than simply copying and pasting.

Now the focus, you just simply slapped it on and put on a really weird glow on them. The glow MIGHT have been appropriate if you had placed a different color, but instead, you gave it a weird yellow glow and in my opinion, a glow doesn't really work unless you really know what you are doing in which cases, not even most of the pro people on this site doesn't know how to do. They even looked embossed now that I look at it.

The special effects that you placed in there doesn't really work all that great. Even in the second one, the so called "snow" effect that you placed doesn't seem very realistic. If that's not snow, then those are horribly placed stars. If you have placed the snow in front of the extracts it might have worked, but those squares are very odd and they seem like they just came out of nowhere. Really need to work on those basics before you can make a good wallpaper.

Lastly, the fonts that you have chosen are absolutely horrible for this kind of wallpaper. I mean, it looks like it's the kind of text that you would find on a parchment type of paper, but instead you put it on icicles. Not only that, the placement of the text is not very well done either. There is too many things going on in the background for you to place anything in the foreground therefore the overall feel of the wallpaper seems odd, and in my opinion, just not my style and I would just take out the text for that reason.

Check out some of the old wallpapers that have been done by Serated himself, MaruDashi, and other people and observe how they tend to do their works. You will see the differences between all those wallpapers. If you want to become good, study and try doing some things before you can start going into wallpapers. Even I don't make good wallpapers, and that is why I continue to strengthen my skills and observe other people's work. I work better with smaller images, but not too small. So try tutorials and then you will be able to widen your Photoshop knowledge and then you will probably be able to go farther on what you can do.

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Balance is right. I've had that C4D for a while now. Looks like you just slapped it on. That's NOT one bit how wallpapers work.

For the backgound in the edited version of your wall, it looks like you just used the "noise filter. That, along with a slapped C4D, is not going to work here. And there's nothing nice about the effect. It's pretty standard.
    If you want your background more realistic looking, then work on it from scratch. Some wallpapers take weeks to do, not hours. But then those walls turn out very well. The reason is because the person has spent more time and effort thinking over it and perfecting it rather than rushing it all just to finish.

The best way to make a bg you need right now is by starting with the clouds filter in black and white. Then use brushes of different colors and play with theire blending modes. You don't always need ice-caps and snowy effects. You can use cool colors [I mean blues and greens] in the right way to give a cold and snowy feel. That's how it works.

There's no need of text either. It's better you look at other wallpapers first for more ideas and then work on your wall. Try the following link. There's good examples on cool colors here::

http://salar.animewallpapers.com/

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Senior Member zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2009 01:20 PM
    Threads

I like the cold winter one so "Frosty" lol
    but good job dude I like it! ^_^

To say is easy, To do that is hard... (Rurouni Kenshin)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Alright well thx every1 for the comments , Ill try to do my best to fix this up

Member AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 12:16 PM
    Threads

Hello. I suggest you make some change in the pictures as i can see that its very blank and plain. You should add some colors also.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

SOrry but Why would i add colors if i want it to be a cold/ frost theme .. blue and white really represent that frost for me.. but thx for the comment anyways ill see what i can do ;P

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Putting in a bunch of filters and a C4D that looks this obvious is not going to help you one bit. I've already mentioned before where you could make improvements.

And lose the text. It won't do your wall any good.

Junior Member Animestalkers will become famous soon enough Animestalkers's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:48 AM
    Threads

I think that was good...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ANyways thx for the comments and critics but honestly karuto ^^ .. I personaly didn't choose to put any other effect because in my point of view they would pretty much ruin the effect wanted from it ... and ia ctually have no idea what effects could go well on this ^^

Member AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 12:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nichunter1 View Post
    Hey , I made this wallpaper which is very bright and cold , I was wondering what critics you could make about it , they are all welcome thx for your help

Edit : second wallpaper is the newest upade

Second Edit: Third wallpaper is newest update I hope it finnally fits it
    Well, to my opinion its a well done job..you should keep it up.!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteAnimeFan View Post
    Well, to my opinion its a well done job..you should keep it up.!
    Thanks =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by nichunter1 View Post
    ANyways thx for the comments and critics but honestly karuto ^^ .. I personaly didn't choose to put any other effect because in my point of view they would pretty much ruin the effect wanted from it ... and ia ctually have no idea what effects could go well on this ^^

Is that so?? You don't experiment much do you?

Try taking a look at other wallpapers with the same sort of cold and blizzard-y feel. Then analyze them and try to duplicate those effects. That's how I improved so much. I'm sure it will help you too ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by karuto View Post
    Is that so?? You don't experiment much do you?

Try taking a look at other wallpapers with the same sort of cold and blizzard-y feel. Then analyze them and try to duplicate those effects. That's how I improved so much. I'm sure it will help you too ^^
    I could do that but i dont have the time since the psd file of this is at my moms house and i wont be going ther any sooner then christmas unless i use this jpeg file :S

Closed Thread

Thread Information