AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Why Sango isn't the best character.

Senior Member ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 06:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Why Sango isn't the best character.

1. She thinks she's the owner of Miroku.

2. Acts as if Miroku's the only one who should love her.

3. Slaps Miroku and hits him hard when she should just tell him 'NO!'
    Miroku is a buddhist monk and he would listen if she told him no. He isn't that evil.

4. She thinks she's so cool with her oversized boomerang.

5. Too obsessed with Kohaku (... not even going to get near that subject.)

The only thing I like about her is that we have the same character in our name meaning 'stragger/loneliness'... but then again, I just hate her. People should think over these reasons.

; 0

Junior Member syaron is a jewel in the rough syaron is a jewel in the rough syaron is a jewel in the rough syaron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2009 11:28 AM
    Threads

Slaps Miroku and hits him hard when she should just tell him 'NO!'
    Miroku is a buddhist monk and he would listen if she told him no. He isn't that evil.

Junior Member Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup has a reputation beyond repute Tomato Soup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2009 01:57 PM
    Threads

{ GoodMorn!ng / GoodEven!ng ,,

I DISAGREE with you ^___^

Sango is my favorite character .. (=

allow me to make a few comments about your reasons ..

1. She thinks she's the owner of Miroku.

2. Acts as if Miroku's the only one who should love her.
    maybe because she loves him .. but she'll never admit with that .

4. She thinks she's so cool with her oversized boomerang.
    actually .. she is really COOL with her " oversized boomerang " LOL XD

5. Too obsessed with Kohaku
    he is her only brother , and her last member in thier family (=

,, See You }
    LOL XD !!!!

Senior Member InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 10:49 PM
    Threads

Sango is my favorite character. She's very mature and level headed. She has a big heart sometimes bigger than Kagome's. She is the essence of a true strong lady. She brings pride to the famale characters of the entertainment world. When she loves, she loves whole heartedly. When she hurts, she holds her head high and fights for what is right. Also, she is the smartest (or at least one of the most intelligent) character on the whole show. Love her!

1. she is in love with Miroku it's obvious
    2. what women dosen't want faithfulness
    3. I want a boomarang like hers. She is an expert at using sutch a unique weapon.
    4. She just wants to save her little brother from his fate. I know many who would do the same for their brothers and sisters.

She is most honorable.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

If you truly love someone, you would be able to set them free.
    Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

Just a lil someum I thought of when I watched the last Inu ep.

o>
    | Tha Green Flamingo is coming 4 U!
    (")7
    .]z

Senior Member ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by InuArt12 View Post
    WELLL...
    HE'S MIROKU!
    First of all, he LOVES EVERY GIRL!!!!
    I hate her "i love you, but i cant tell you, so i have to slap you" attitude.

And Kikyou and Kagome are the powerful characters in the series.
    AND MIROKU IS THE INTELLIGENT ONE.

Tomato Soup:

actually .. she is really COOL with her " oversized boomerang " LOL XD

Well, showing off is ANNOYING.
    Last edited by ~HappyGirl~; 11-05-2008 at 03:00 PM.

; 0

Junior Member azn_grl_99 is an unknown quantity at this point azn_grl_99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 03:13 PM
    Threads

i just joinedd, and look. i came across a great thread. :]

you do have a point, ~happygirl~.
    i extremely agree with you 100%.
    but it's just an anime character.
    no matter how the series ended,
    it's all just fiction. i mean, you can easily
    put sesshomaru/kagome together.
    ; )
    in other words,
    you can easily spam sango.

takahashi should have thought of the way she made her character.
    i always had a thing for miroku/koharu and miroku/kagome and miroku/shima.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Apparently, people act as if Miroku and Sango were meant to be.
    But they aren't mean to be like Kagome/Inuyasha, i mean come on -- Kagome freaking fell into a well. It was all planned. But anyone could have taken Sango's position.

I mean, MIROKU WANTS A HEIR FOR HIS WIND TUNNEL and the only thing Sango is doing is wasting his time with her jealousy. Miroku's too nice too her -- i mean, he could have easily gone with any other women and he doesn't go with them due to Sango's extremely jealous attitude, and then she continues to treat him evil.

You act as if she's a real life character...
    that's sad.

AND IM GLAD SOMEONE AGREES!

; 0

Senior Member InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok I don't act as if she's real. Please don't associate me with the crazies that think they are bestfriends or in love with anime characters. She's just one of my favorite characters because she's one of those independent female characters. She can take care of herself.

If you think they aren't meant to be then you haven't read the manga. Read the manga it tells all. Also faithfulness has nothing to do with being meant to be. I meant, what women dosen't want a love interest to only have eyes for her. I don't know of any myself.

Miroku states more than once that Sango is the only one he wants. And Kagome/Miroku WTF!!! H*** no. That just dose not fit at all what so ever. Um-um no. Just no. Omg no. That just puts a bad taste in my mouth. No. Kagome is with Inuyasha thats all there is to it. Also, those other two are just weird characters. They make me think of those sad little girls in high school trailing around after older guys. He was really just being nice to them. He really was acting like they were the little sister types to him.

The slapping thing is for comic relief just like Kagome's sit commands. It's a show so it's going to have a little comic occurences involved.

Seriously... it's anime, 95% of the characters show off about 98% of the time.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

o>
    (")7
    .]z

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Hrm....I'll say this much, HappyGirl, you're reasons are far from sound ones. You should invest more time into knowing the character before passing judgment with weak reasoning. This is almost as bad as the sad, groundless reasons for hating Kikyou or Kagome.

And...Yeeah....I agree with InuArt about the Kagome x Miroku thing...that's-just disgusting. Though Sesshi x Kago is even worse-worse still is Inu x Sesshi...BUUT that's got naught to do with this thread! Heh. SOO...

Advice-rethink your reasons for disliking Sango. The ones you gave aren't great ones.

And...well-if they weren't meant to be-then why the heck did the creator have them get married and have 3 children at the end of the manga AFTER Miroku lost the Kazanna? Answer that one.
    Last edited by Kagome; 11-06-2008 at 12:31 AM.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you Higurashi. I agree with every last word you have typed. I agree with you on the Kagome and Kikyo hate thing also, totally stupid. But I guess ppl are entitled to their likes and dislikes even if they don't make much sense.

I personally like just about every character on Inuyasha. At times, through the series, I had some dislikes of some characters but in the end of the manga, I didn't have any dislikes, even against Naraku. I felt for him. All he wished for was Kikyo's heart and return of affection but the jewel twisted his wish into something ugly. The only true evil was the jewel itself.

Sango is one of my favorites because of her fighting spirit and how she cares for the ones around her. She's the tough girl with a heart. Any character that fits that guideline of the tough girl but with a heart would be one of my favorite characters. It's not a bad thing to be the tough girl. I don't like prissy sissy characters because they depend on others to take care of them. Now don't get me wrong I love Kagome, she's a bit of both though.

Inuyasha was the first anime/manga that I have finished,not my first just the first I finished out. I truly enjoyed the story.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

o>
    (")7
    .]z

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sango is my favorite character. She's very mature and level headed. She has a big heart sometimes bigger than Kagome's. She is the essence of a true strong lady. She brings pride to the famale characters of the entertainment world. When she loves, she loves whole heartedly. When she hurts, she holds her head high and fights for what is right. Also, she is the smartest (or at least one of the most intelligent) character on the whole show. Love her!

3. I want a boomarang like hers. She is an expert at using sutch a unique weapon.
    4. She just wants to save her little brother from his fate. I know many who would do the same for their brothers and sisters.

She is most honorable.

AMEN. and besides, is appreciating a cute bottom in a girl, MOST ESPECIALLY on one you happen to be IN LOVE WITH, such a sin? i myself adore EVERY aspect of the woman i love, from her sweet, sunny little face♥ to her cute little bottom♥ to her adorable, delicate little feet♥
    Last edited by Tasuke; 11-06-2008 at 12:17 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information