AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who really won? L or Light?

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 05:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

Light won because he became a Shinigami or in other words a GOD of death, in life he stopped war and killed most of the criminals so that means he did create a new world that he can now reign over as a Shinigami.

Mrs. Matsumoto
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2011 10:43 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lttlpplkilppl

L knew Light was Kira but he died.
    Light took over the name of L.
    Near was the ultimate candidate to succeed L.
    Light (in the name of L) died.
    Near (as successor of L) proved Light Yagami aka Kira aka L to be guilty.
    So either way L won... Or lost. Now I'm confused...
    I got a forum for random people. PM if you wanna check it out.

Member Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 06:09 PM
    Threads

Haist the never-ending debate. . .>,<

Raito WON against L DUE to the supernatural tactics Raito CAN do with the DEATH NOTE.
    L NEVER made a move/tactic that was fictional. He was a HUMAN genius.
    L caught upon Raito without any supernatural means, even Raito and Misa have to use "diary tactics" shinigami and shinigami's eyes.
    so in HUMAN standards, L won. >8P

Well, Raito may have won on the anime,
    kedo L is still the one for me due to my said reasons ahahaha. . .XP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have never found out what I really want to do,
    but I have a lot of what I really dont want to do. . ."

-Killua Zaoldyeck, Hunter X Hunter, episode 46
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junior Member Melina Ayame is on a distinguished road Melina Ayame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2009 09:11 PM
    Threads

hard to say really, they both died, which doesn't sound much like winning lol. I'd like to say L won, but it wasnt him, it was Near with the help of Mellow. They caught Kira in the end, not L, though he did contribute to the case a lot, he couldn't close it out. Therefore, even though I'd hate to admit it, in the personal battle between the two, light won. I remember in one episode he was saying that before he could move forward with any of his world changing plans, that he would have to get rid of L, which he accomplished

Member Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 02:15 AM
    Typically I can be find hiding in my mind, or lost in space.
    Threads

Neither were happy. But L was happier.

Happiness = win ^_^

Actually, L ended up Dead,

Light ended up dead, neither achieved their goals.

Mello ended up dead.

Near won the game (I lost the game) but lost Mello (Probably not much of a loss), and now he'll be bored (not to mention he'll have to deal with the loss of Kira to the world outbreak) I think Near might be a winner...Actually, Near is a loser a heart. So he loses.
    Rem is dead

Misa lost Light

The Yagamis are unhappy

Watari's dead

Rem's dead

Ryuuk is bored again

So that leaves...

The viewers. I guess we're the real winners.
    Last edited by Alkazor; 06-08-2009 at 05:26 AM.

Junior Member megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 04:30 PM
    Threads

L was defeated imo

Near and Mello defeated Kira and only because of the mistake of Light /x kira ( don't remember his name. ).

L's work may have helped them catch Kira but it wasn't all becasue of him in fact it was only because x kira and Light couldn't communicate.

SO in the end Light was bound to mess up eventually and get caught.
    Where's Waldo?

Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

Senior Member Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 04:55 PM
    Threads

L won.

1. Near and Mello are not separate entities to me. They are merely extensions of the original. See #2.

2. Despite being dead, L's resources (Mello and Near) still finished the job. Being alive is not a requirement for defeating one's opponent, in my opinion.

3. L died with dignity; Light did not. When he went, I had a bad taste in my mouth. He ended up being nothing more than a pampered cry-baby with a big gun.

4. Light cheated. Shinigami = Steroids. If the playing field had been equal . . . if Light hadn't had access to weaponry that L did not, L would have worked that boy.

Light lost the minute he let his emotions take over, which resulted in him basically giving himself away when he killed Lind L. Tailor. Stupid move.
    Last edited by Scarred DNA; 06-11-2009 at 08:30 PM.
    Even his enemies have him as their emergency contact.
    He's a lover, not a fighter.
    But, he is also a fighter, so don't get any ideas

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 05:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

In the end the only real winner was Ryuk.

Junior Member AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 01:00 AM
    The void of darkness were no light sheads ever.
    Threads

The winner was Near. But without Mello Near would have lost. Mello died and Near lived so Near won. L lost the moment he died..

Ryuk had a great time in the human world.....

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 03:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

L won hands down, he suspected Light the whole time, but he knew with Light in the squad he won't be able to prove anything cause he had an aliby, so he decided to play Lights game sacrificing himself (in the sense he didn't stop Light because of no evidence and he was L friend), and he knew Near and Mellow would pick up where he left things, and get what they needed to capture or kill Light from a different point of view (outside of Lights operation).

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Member Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 06:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred DNA View Post
    4. Light cheated. Shinigami = Steroids. If the playing field had been equal . . . if Light hadn't had access to weaponry that L did not, L would have worked that boy.

my thoughts exactly. . .>>__<<
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have never found out what I really want to do,
    but I have a lot of what I really dont want to do. . ."

-Killua Zaoldyeck, Hunter X Hunter, episode 46
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2010 01:38 AM
    Threads

I would have to say L won, only because I think all L really wanted was to have justice prevail, in other words, have Kira/Light caught. Near and Mello obviously helped him catch Kira, and since Near was L's successor, L, in a way did win.
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Member behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you has a reputation beyond repute behind_you's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2009 03:16 AM
    Threads

Wow. Light Dies? I never got that far since I stopped watching when L dies.

To be blunt, It was a tie cause they both died....I think

Member InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 04:03 PM
    Threads

Ryuk, actually. He wanted something to do, and he got it, at the expense of almost everyone else. Except Near and a lot of the police guys.
    Uh...
    This is a signature...
    Yeah.

Junior Member Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 02:48 AM
    Threads

L's purpose was to solve the Kira case and take him down. Although in his short term goals, L lost because Light was able to get him killed. On the long run, L knew that the information had passed on the Near and Mello. Therefore, Light technically was still wrapped around L's chains. Light ended up dying. Hence, he could no longer be Kira. Even though it cost L's life, in the end L still won. i would agree that Light beat L 5 years after L's death. In the show itself, they show L being chained to Light after his death symbolizing that there is no escape from L's judgement towards Kira.

Reading my user title? dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook has a reputation beyond repute dreamspook's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 11:12 PM
    Threads

Light wanted L to die.
    L wanted to catch Kira, which Near fullfilled.

They both died, but got what they(I guess) really want.

Junior Member Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist has a reputation beyond repute Star Mist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 12:18 PM
    Threads

Neither...

1. Light wanted to kill L, which he himself did not actually do.

2. L wanted to catch Kira, which he himself did not actually do

Neither..

Junior Member Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 09:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Star Mist View Post
    1. Light wanted to kill L, which he himself did not actually do.

2. L wanted to catch Kira, which he himself did not actually do

Neither..
    On the actual question of the thread... that's extremely accurate, both only could be described as winning through a third party or asset at their disposal.

~Angels lie to keep control~

Senior Member RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:27 AM
    Threads

When you really get down to it, if we're just talking about L vs Light. Light won that battle. Although he was suspected the whole time, he never got caught by L and managed to get him killed. Now Near vs Light is a totally different story.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information