AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The STRONGEST Hokage??

Junior Member KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2008 03:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The STRONGEST Hokage??

~~(I think this may end up in spoiler.)~~ Hi Naru fans! there were 4 hokages,now there are 5.Before Tsunade,which Hokage do you think isSTRONGEST? Of course there is no telling who because of the non-backgrounds on the 1,2,and 4. But tell who you think is strongest to you!There will be a winner! from 1-2 place.Hope ya Reply and view,also,take a liking to it!!
    You wouldn't... >

Member 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2008 12:02 PM
    Threads

I'd say Minato Namikaze or Tsunade.

I say Minato is the best just because he made some awesome techniques, like the " Flying Thunder God Technique" and the "Rasengan".

Little info he, "Once, during the Third Great Shinobi War, he was able to defeat 50 enemies just by directing his kunai with the special seals on them. It seems to be that he kept teleporting around the terrain because, he was able to defeat them all shortly and without a scratch."

Gotta love the the Fly Thunder God Technique, it pwns.

Plus his son is doing a pretty good job in the manga becoming stronger than he ever was. ^_^ Father like Son.

Junior Member giantkaka is infamous around these parts giantkaka is infamous around these parts giantkaka is infamous around these parts giantkaka is infamous around these parts giantkaka's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 08:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 0ne View Post
    I'd say Minato Namikaze or Tsunade.

I say Minato is the best just because he made some awesome techniques, like the " Flying Thunder God Technique" and the "Rasengan".

Little info he, "Once, during the Third Great Shinobi War, he was able to defeat 50 enemies just by directing his kunai with the special seals on them. It seems to be that he kept teleporting around the terrain because, he was able to defeat them all shortly and without a scratch."

Gotta love the the Fly Thunder God Technique, it pwns.

Plus his son is doing a pretty good job in the manga becoming stronger than he ever was. ^_^ Father like Son.
    lol hi, y is ur name 1? y not 2? i liek 2!

i thunk teh graytst hokge wuz ur mom.

Junior Member giantkaka is infamous around these parts giantkaka is infamous around these parts giantkaka is infamous around these parts giantkaka is infamous around these parts giantkaka's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 08:07 AM
    Threads

btw, i got a giant penis. like ur mum. lol wanna see? ill post a pic.

kthnxbai

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There are a lot thrash on the top . Some one should delete them.

Anyway, on the topic, the strongest hokage might possibly be The First Hokage himself as he has got a unique wood ninjutsu and he can control tailed beasts as if they were his pets . So obviously he's powerful and don't forget he founded Konoha too(along with Madara of course).
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

4 Hokage in my opinion.I mean just look the jutsu he developed and you will know.Like a poster above said his ability to put seals on something and then teleport to where it is is awesome.How can you beat something that is faster then the sound.He blinks!!!
    Also Rasengan!Look at Naruto and his rasengan what do you think the 4 Hokage did with it when Narutos is so strong.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

Member LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

I think the second Hokage was the strongest with he has better water style Jutsues then Kisame and Genjustues plus most likely a lot more

Member 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne has a reputation beyond repute 0ne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2008 12:02 PM
    Threads

Well the 3rd beat the 1st and the 2nd in a fight. He surly didnt want the 4th to come up. lol

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

1st Hokage. Mokuton and bijuu control. that is all.

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tenzo_groupie View Post
    1st Hokage. Mokuton and bijuu control. that is all.
    *nods in agreement*
    everyone wants to have control over the bijuu's and he had it. As one has said, he is also one of the founders of Konoha. More? He defeated Madara (sorry if I'm wrong with this), the strongest bearer of the most-feared Sharingan eyes from Uchiha Clan that time

and I also want to add the 4th, the one who seals the nine-tailed. And yeah, his jutsu is awesome! The one whose strength is more than the 3rd's and could be stronger than Orochimaru.

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Member *Yuki* is a jewel in the rough *Yuki* is a jewel in the rough *Yuki* is a jewel in the rough *Yuki* is a jewel in the rough *Yuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads

The First hokage

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

The first Hokage is the strongest. He created the Hidden Leaf Village, and he has some crazy jutsu.

First Hokage's Jutsu:
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Junior Member ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

I'd say it's The Fourth. I remember someone, maybe The Third in conversation, saying something like : "if the Fourth was here, we would have the advantage..." sorry if it's wrong, i just don't have a good memory ;D Still, i say that Yondaime is the strongest. Just think about it : He is Naruto's father and is as determined as his son. And if it's that way, it's wery likely that he is the strongest. I say, that only Naruto would and could surpass him ;p

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Naruto was the best hokage
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManTaip View Post
    I'd say it's The Fourth. I remember someone, maybe The Third in conversation, saying something like : "if the Fourth was here, we would have the advantage..." sorry if it's wrong, i just don't have a good memory ;D Still, i say that Yondaime is the strongest. Just think about it : He is Naruto's father and is as determined as his son. And if it's that way, it's wery likely that he is the strongest. I say, that only Naruto would and could surpass him ;p
    EH!?! The fourth hokage was Naruto's father?!? I didn't know that!! Maybe I should try to keep up more . . . anyway, I think that the strongest hokage would be . . . the 2nd Hokage.

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

I would have to say the 1st. For all the reasons listed above.

Member Csabee The 3rd is on a distinguished road Csabee The 3rd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 05:40 AM
    Threads

The First hokage I think

Member Niiro Kitsune will become famous soon enough Niiro Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 07:28 PM
    Threads

First, but I thought the Fourth being Naruto's father was never officially confirmed.

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    Threads

The thing that i hate. Is people who deny sure fact's. It has been said, in the manga and in the anime. That the fourth was the strongest of all. Don't konw why ppl say like "The 1st is the strongest cause he can summon trees!!11!!" 3rd did beat the crap out of 1st and 2nd when Orochimaru summoned em. Tho 3rd was like 70 years old. And fourth was elected as a hokage, cause he was stronger than the third.

4th being the strongest is OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED! no need for these stupid topic's wich pulp out once in a month!

Guten tag! =D Nuclear Kitten is on a distinguished road Nuclear Kitten's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 11:01 PM
    Threads

The fourth; Arashi Kazama ( Uzumaki ). =D

Lying liars and the liars that tell them are lies themselves. - Al Franken

Junior Member vstrtz is on a distinguished road vstrtz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 05:20 AM
    Threads

yup!! the 4th!!

............. kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

Chuck Norris.
    chuck norris = infinity.
    Predicting Universe=infinity x space/time reactions.
    Strongest Hokage=space/time reaction.

Chuck Norris x Strongest Hokage =predicting Universe.

Predicting Universe
    Chuck Norris = Strongest Hokage

anything divided by infinity is undefined.
    therefore...
    Strongest Hokage = undefined

Also, nothing is definite.
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

Senior Member haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 11:25 AM
    Threads

The 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru has a reputation beyond repute Inumaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 06:10 PM
    Threads

The 4th! On the real!!!!!!!!!!
    Inumaru

Junior Member Inoxkibaxsakuraxsyoaran is on a distinguished road Inoxkibaxsakuraxsyoaran's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 05:12 AM
    Threads

tsunade

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information