AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: If you had a WEEK,to spend with any naruto char.,which one would it be?

Junior Member KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21 is infamous around these parts KawaiiEmoDemiko_21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2008 03:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking If you had a WEEK,to spend with any naruto char.,which one would it be?

~plZ vIeW and RePlY!!~ I would..Lee. The reason why,cause I think me and him would get along just well.n_n Even though he is not REAL, I still think his character would match to mine.Hope you take a liking to my thread!!
    You wouldn't... >

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I would definately like to have a cup of tea or even more with Sai. You know,talk of issues about why he's such a pain in the *** to other's while talking and all that stuff.

Also, I might spend a week with Naruto and try to find how come he's the leading character and not Sasuke and all that stuff. I might even get to know his Secret Sexy no Jutsu Technique .

But above all, I would certainly like to spend a week with Jiraiya and see where he gets the inspiration to write his novels and all that stuff.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Member Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai has much to be proud of Azure samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:57 PM
    Threads

Probably spend some time with Zabuza, cause he was ultimatly the coolest one there And whe would go around killing people and villages and jus have a good old fashioned time.
    "This world is what we hath twisted it into, What if we had left its existence unscathed"
    -PKKILLERPK

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

I'd like to spend a week with Sakura. I wanna see how she puts up with her "boys".

Or maybe with Iruka and his students.
    Last edited by tenzo_groupie; 10-30-2008 at 06:19 AM. Reason: changed

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

A week with Itachi would be awesome, but he would probably try to kill me if I approached him.
    A sig made by Hikarin. Very uber, thanks a lot.

Bottom sig by blueangel06661. Thank you very much.

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

i'd love to spend a week with sai, discussing art and such.

or id spend a week with shikamaru, playing chess (i know he plays shouji not chess) and cloud watching.

or id spend a week with chouji and stuff our faces with Korean BBQ
    Family:
    Sister: Keroppi-Chan

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd love to chat more with Kakashi, discussing about his Icha Icha Series and so on.
    Haha.. A week with Pa and Ma (the small-old frogs) would also probably be fun!

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Junior Member Auxunauxia is on a distinguished road Auxunauxia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 02:01 AM
    Threads

Hmm... I pick Tenten. Her going missing wouldn't cause too much havoc on the Naruto-verse so I could probably actually borrow her for a day or two without getting in too much trouble.

Then I'd take her to a bar with me and have her shoot darts and bet money.

$$ ^_^
    Last edited by Auxunauxia; 11-07-2008 at 02:06 AM.

Member Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 11:22 AM
    Threads

Let me start with the obvious.

I would spend a week with Orochimaru, mostly because he is amazing and secondly to learn his jutsu.

OR
    the not so obvious

I'd spend a week with Kakashi reading his books and learning from him.
    When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.

Leader of SasuxSaku army! **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan** has a reputation beyond repute **Sakura-Chan**'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 11:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Sakura is da' best!

Wink

Isn't it obvious who'd I'd like to be with!?
    Sakura or Sasuke!! TOTALLY!!!
    I mean, they're both so uber awesome! I couldn't choose!

Thank you nichunter1 for the fabulous banner! ^-^
    ~SasuxSaku army members list has been moved to my blog.~
    PM me to join!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by **Sakura-Chan** View Post
    Isn't it obvious who'd I'd like to be with!?
    Sakura or Sasuke!! TOTALLY!!!
    I mean, they're both so uber awesome! I couldn't choose!
    Isn't it obvious what I'm totally gonna say!?
    STFU!! TOTALLY!!!
    I mean, I think you already saw my blog rants! If not, check them out!

Chouji is always a good option. Debate over the last piece of food and act like chewbacca after while you're both hitting the john.

Junior Member ninja_master is on a distinguished road ninja_master's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 03:46 AM
    Threads

Isn't it obvious what I'm totally gonna say!?
    STFU!! TOTALLY!!!
    I mean, I think you already saw my blog rants! If not, check them out!
    dude little harsh ay?

I would so spend like a week with Rock Lee cos I'm an up and coming martial artist and I could pick his brain for all kinds of good techniques.
    Last edited by ninja_master; 11-08-2008 at 10:02 AM.
    I like rice, rice is good if your hungry and want two thousand of something

Junior Member BigH112 is on a distinguished road BigH112's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2008 07:44 PM
    Threads

I would probaly spend a week with shino or kiba asking them about their jutsus.

And you smell like LIE Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 06:52 PM
    Threads

Zabuza or Kiba for sure 8D

Sig by the lovely Cotaku

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

Hmm lets see, proberly Gaara, Naruto and Kisame

Closed Thread

Thread Information