AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Best Romantic gift...

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2015 12:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

the ultimate gift
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dib.jpg‎
Views:	26
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	22850  

souless dreamer dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja has a reputation beyond repute dragoninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads

give her yourself and nothing more

beauty in us all
    everyone the same
    everything changes
    love is all you need
    peace happyness and wizdom forever
    music heals the soul
    learn something new everyday
    experience life
    live free

Senior Member InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 10:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    If you judge Mori's intelligence based on her age, then my senseless rambling was actually correct about you.

Have fun talking to your dog. I suspect the two of you are on the same level.

You're just so special go on another name and give me more bad reps. I don't care. This site has gone to h***.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

If you truly love someone, you would be able to set them free.
    Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

Just a lil someum I thought of when I watched the last Inu ep.

o>
    | Tha Green Flamingo is coming 4 U!
    (")7
    .]z

Senior Member InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12 will become famous soon enough InuArt12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    Depends on the dog. Plus, her name is Inu so it's a dog walking a dog.

Ha cleaver, do you do dinner shows?

Sorry for double post don't know how to change it.
    Last edited by InuArt12; 11-17-2008 at 10:35 PM.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

o>
    (")7
    .]z

Member loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92 has a reputation beyond repute loveless92's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2008 04:02 PM
    Threads

hm... personally, i dont think that gifts need to be expensive. even though i dont have a bf at the moment, when i do, i will think that anything he gives me is sentimental and special in its own way. however... a romantic walk through a park/wooded area at night sounds kinda nice... X3
    Ritsuka X loveless92

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by InuArt12 View Post
    You're just so special go on another name and give me more bad reps. I don't care. This site has gone to h***.
    That was not me. It was some other idiot trying to ruin my great name.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    Inu, *I* found your posts offensive.

I'm not sure what small low population backwater area you live in, but I have NOT met many men who are easily tongue tied or stutter. My husband didn't stutter once at our wedding, nor did he ever be tongue tied. Nor have the other many boyfriends in my life, or other men I have dated. Obviously your pool for choosing people is rather small, limited, and deficient genetically.

The entirety of the male race is not intellectually or socially inferior, and broad generalizations, such as the ones you have been making, show nothing but your immaturity and inexperience in human psychology. So what, chocolate is an aphrodisiac, big deal... like everyone didn't learn that in High School, so are strawberries. Like its some big NAUGHTY secret. Shhhhhhhh

I find you to be a very narrow minded rude person, and before you start insulting Sagat, you should realize that it was your rude, stereotypical generalizations that started this.
    Yeah I don't care if you're an administrator. That was crossing the line saying that. Atlanta is a giant sewage dump and I'm glad I don't live there. I live in a city near there part time then closer to Florida the other part of the time. I know more people than the mayor. Don't be hypocritical, you're probably like the girls from highschool that thought oh I have to get married now or you got fertilized early and had to. Don't give me my husband's in the army or whatever service he might be in. That's nice, I respect him not you, if he is. I don't like or agree with you in anyway. Don't bother coming back with the story of your marriage I honestly don't care.

I'm tired of saying this. I NEVER SAID EVERY MAN ON THE PLANET WAS LIKE THAT. I said a good chunk of them are. And if you're going to talk about psychology, you need to realize that it's one of the most generalizing subjects invented by the human race.

My post didn't call the little girl a dog. You people act like I did. I meant that I like my dog better than the little snot.

If you feel like screwing me over fine. Have fun. I will state my opinion whether anybody likes it or not. I'm done. Do what you like. This site was great back when I joined, now it's just a bunch of ppl kissing up to get what they want.
    Last edited by InuArt12; 11-17-2008 at 10:26 PM.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

o>
    (")7
    .]z

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by InuArt12 View Post
    Yeah I don't care if you're an administrator. That was crossing the line saying that. Atlanta is a giant sewage dump and I'm glad I don't live there. I live in a city near there part time then closer to Florida the other part of the time. I know more people than the mayor.
    Good for you, why do I care? That doesn't change anything that I said.

Don't be hypocritical, you're probably like the girls from highschool that thought oh I have to get married now or you got fertilized early and had to.
    Stereotyping again based on no knowledge of me whatsoever, you're really good at that, keep going. I'm 28 and got married this year, never been pregnant, but thanks. No I got married for love.

Don't give me my husband's in the army or whatever service he might be in. That's nice, I respect him not you, if he is.
    He's an Air Force Veteran actually, good guess tho

I don't like or agree with you in anyway. Don't bother coming back with the story of your marriage I honestly don't care.
    you don't deserve to hear about my marriage, or about my husband. You can ask him yourself if you like, he's ShadowWalker on here.

I'm tired of saying this. I NEVER SAID EVERY MAN ON THE PLANET WAS LIKE THAT. I said a good chunk of them are. And if you're going to talk about psychology, you need to realize that it's one of the most generalizing subjects invented by the human race.
    Honey I have a concentration in neuroscience. I know all about psych. but we're going to play a game called "eat your own words"

WE AREN'T PICKY most of us are just happy that the male side of the species even tried because face it you guys mess up royally... a lot.
    I just said that men mess up a good majority of the time
    Men get tounge-tied, they sweat, stutter, they trip over themselves, and many other reactions out of nerves.
    Honestly my statement about men was not stupid it was to an extent true.
    You never said every man WASN'T like this, you just made massive generalizations about how the male species was a race of bumbling fools who we should be happy they got out of bed without drooling.

My post didn't call the little girl a dog. You people act like I did. I meant that I like my dog better than the little snot.
    swearing and derogatory terms are not allowed, read the rules.

If you feel like screwing me over fine. Have fun. I will state my opinion whether anybody likes it or not. I'm done. Do what you like. This site was great back when I joined, now it's just a bunch of ppl kissing up to get what they want.
    Screwing you over as in, giving you an infraction when you break the rules, and posting my return opinion on you. I'll post my opinion whether anyone likes it or not, but you seem to get very testy. You apparently are able to insult the entirety of the male species and they're supposed to be glad for the GENEROUS advice that you graciously bestow upon them. But when someone responds with the like you get all huffy and snotty back. Gee know what that sounds like???? Hypocrisy! Move along kids, nothing to see here.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fine I'll say it again. I did not mean that every man in the world is like that. Hopefully that's better for you now. And for one thing if you're going to give me an infraction for doing that then go though the entire site and do it to very single person who dose it not just me because you didn't like what I said and just happened to have that on there.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Kagome can.
    Can you Kikyo?

o>
    (")7
    .]z

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The rules are QUITE clear, no derogatory, slanderous, or vulgar terms, you agreed to them when you made an account. Your infraction was for a violation of the rules, and has nothing to do with personal feelings.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Your severed left earlobe.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 11-17-2008 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Specified earlobe, rather than just "ear".

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul has a reputation beyond repute Azul's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Aria Neko Fuuko Starfish Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 07:39 PM
    Threads

Oh man this is really good. The most entertainment i've had all day.

Back to the topic at hand. I'm all for the poem and the picture thing. They just last longer than flowers that will wither up and die soon. Frame a poem that you wrote and a picture of both of you and you've gone through the roof. At least that's my opinion on the matter.

Blue
    The fool sees the bend but doesn't look beyond it.

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hm..I believe you should have asked her what shes likes before getting a gift. Find out what she likes, then you can easily find the something she likes. It's not like we can read people's mind's right away (unless she gave a hint away and you somewhat knew what she likes). But other than that, give her something that's different. Flowers, things like that are always given (most of the time, but not all the time). Try something different you know?
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2009 02:23 AM
    Threads

Dick in a box. Best gift I've ever given a girl.

Panpukin, panpukin. Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Stuffed animals are always the key to a girls heart. :D
    My boyfriend gave me a heart shaped necklace, you can go with that. :]
    I thought it was reeeally sweet.

As for the brawl up there.
    Go Admins! >D!
    I guess it never occurred to you
    that you might actually have to bleed.

the system is down iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: lalala itsa secret

ah, a cutesy love thread.

well, DONT go with stuffed animals, cuz, well, there are lots of bad results for that.

what you should do is go somewhere nice with this said girl, go somewhere cheap and meaningful that she would like to go, such as a park or on a picnic or something like that. most girls like that sorta romantic place thing.

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you are still in school, maybe make something so she can see it outside the window, like "I love you *insert your love's name here* and the person would be surprised to how thoughtful you are XD. If possible, skywrite that you love that person X] (if you have the money of course, but yea another creative option)
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara has a reputation beyond repute Kazuma Kuwabara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2009 10:40 AM
    Threads

To please women you gotta dance with 'em and stare deeply into their eyes into their soul so that like..your souls connect and then you are soul mates or something then you're in for sure, buddy!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information