AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: .gogo's graphix

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Mia! You've resurfaced.XD I'm liking your current set, so vibrant. Though you could contrast her a bit to bring the char a bit more. The second one is good too; nice blending on that one.^-^

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks Flashy who I'm assuming re-opened my thread and merged my post ^^;

And thanks everyone for your comments, I know I haven't been updating lately.. at all.. really.. lol, but thanks for continuing to view my works! ^_^ I pretty much agree with everything you guys said. So yes, thanks again and I hope you'll be coming back to see more. I know Unli and Vincent will, because I've paid them off. Tee-hee =3

Um, and I'll be posting more stuff soon. Promise. Hopefully better stuff. Because I now have CS3, so beware all. >=D
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default .gogo's graphix

back to the graphics...

=3

they will all most likely say Mia on them because Mia is my name.

please share your thoughts, thank you.

--

I use Photoshop CS3, currently
    but I used to use GIMP.
    I'm pretty sure I've never used a tutorial in all my life,
    except maybe in school.
    I probably couldn't make one either. I don't follow steps,
    just let creativity guide me ^^;
    Please comment honestly and I hope you'll revisit my thread.
    Ja ne;

--
    Last edited by .Gogo; 10-25-2008 at 11:11 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Epic second signature

but you, you smell like Mia.... Mia-MOS o_O;

The first one, seems pretty simple, not much to it, but it looks lovely, I fail whenever I try anything with a single color. I really like the second one, seems you really enjoyed the polygon pen/path tools (depending if you use GIMP or Photoshop) it makes the look like a collage of the harajuku(sp?) girls of Japan.

Glad your back ;D

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Jose said, your first sig is very basic, but it is Vegeta so I'll give it some good rep lol, it is simple but very nice, nice work. The color blue goes very good with Vegeta so nice color choice, personally even though it is simple, that what makes it a treat to observe.

The second one is awesome xD now that is my kind of sig, very nice work. I like it alot lol.

You seem to know how to sig make, I don't know if you use gimp or photostop, but keep at it.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Jose101 View Post
    Epic second signature

but you, you smell like Mia.... Mia-MOS o_O;

The first one, seems pretty simple, not much to it, but it looks lovely, I fail whenever I try anything with a single color. I really like the second one, seems you really enjoyed the polygon pen/path tools (depending if you use GIMP or Photoshop) it makes the look like a collage of the harajuku(sp?) girls of Japan.

Glad your back ;D
    Why yes, I'm one in the same ^_^ And thanks, it's sort of good to be back around. Thank you for the compliments. And you did spell harajuku right. Also I use Photoshop CS3 now. I used to use GIMP, though, and 90% of my old stuff was made in GIMP. Actually I hated making the switch, but CS3 doesn't lose nearly as much quality resizing as I did with GIMP. And of course things for Photoshop are much easier to find then for GIMP But I'm rambling. Glad you liked the work Jose. <3.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiken- View Post
    As Jose said, your first sig is very basic, but it is Vegeta so I'll give it some good rep lol, it is simple but very nice, nice work. The color blue goes very good with Vegeta so nice color choice, personally even though it is simple, that what makes it a treat to observe.

The second one is awesome xD now that is my kind of sig, very nice work. I like it alot lol.

You seem to know how to sig make, I don't know if you use gimp or photostop, but keep at it.
    Thank you. Yea, I'm not too bad at sig or avvie making ;D I'm glad you liked the sigs. And I really didn't want to overcomplicate the first one, because I didn't want to take away from focusing on Vegeta's 'power' and trying to get that concept across. I'm glad you can appreciate the simplicity of it though =D. And good to hear you really liked the second sig as well. I like that edgy style myself too. Oh, and I use Photoshop CS3 now. However, nearly all of my old work was made in GIMP. Haha, GIMP is my first true love. ^^ Thank you for leaving some comments on my work, hope you'll do so again!

--

Some avatars;

//

//
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

First sig is ok.. i think the render of vegeta is to dull looking for a sig and makes the whole sig kinda look dull. The borders on the side are to white and they stand out to much cause most of the white in your sig is like a dirty white then you have like a clean white. Not sure if i explained that well lol. Also the side borders are two different sizes and not sure if you wanted it that way.

Second sig is better and i like the colors and effects but i think it would have looked better if you just maybe used the face of the render instead of the whole body and not so many of her but thats just my opinion.

As for the 4 avies you made.. i love love them they look really good.

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Jose is soo right epic 2nd siggy!
    It would've been better if it was bigger imo.
    Your style ava seems to be the best out of 4
    I love the vibrant colors and then the right is all
    kinda not vibrant >3
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MysticFairyDrmz View Post
    First sig is ok.. i think the render of vegeta is to dull looking for a sig and makes the whole sig kinda look dull. The borders on the side are to white and they stand out to much cause most of the white in your sig is like a dirty white then you have like a clean white. Not sure if i explained that well lol. Also the side borders are two different sizes and not sure if you wanted it that way.

Second sig is better and i like the colors and effects but i think it would have looked better if you just maybe used the face of the render instead of the whole body and not so many of her but thats just my opinion.

As for the 4 avies you made.. i love love them they look really good.
    Thank you for your comments. For the first sig, well I suppose it's not easiest to use a manga image as stock but I thought the image was rather crisp, imo. It is also my favorite image of Vegeta. As for the borders, yes I do know that they're not equal on both sides, lol that was my intention. Actually, I do that often, it's a trait of mine. As is white borders, because I like how they look best. And the 'dirty white' thing, well I can see that the contrast of the chunky pure white border might not be likeable to you. So that's cool. In response to your comment on the second sig, I used the full bodies because that was what I was trying to convey, the styles of the girls. That too is not the easiest to use as stock for a sig, because of how large the image was and how much detail their outfits have. And I'm glad you like the avatars, thank you very much. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by IchigoKiss View Post
    Jose is soo right epic 2nd siggy!

It would've been better if it was bigger imo.
    Your style ava seems to be the best out of 4
    I love the vibrant colors and then the right is all

kinda not vibrant >3
    I do have larger versions of both signatures, but.. lol back when I used to post sigs on this site larger sigs were taboo! Stuffs have changed though, my sigs look tiny compared to most others. But yeah, my larger versions look much more detailed. And thank you, of those four avas that one and the one next to it [fashion] are my faves. I'm glad you liked my work, and thanks for commenting. ^_^

--

Some of my older, and favorite, work;

--
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really like this one. ^.^
    There's so much going on in it. Such a cluttered mess, and I think I like that style!
    But, I think, it's a little too dark on the left side covering the chara.
    Otherwise, I'd say it's darn near perfect!
    Awesome job! ♥

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Junior Member -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto- has a reputation beyond repute -Kyuubi_Naruto-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2008 02:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1182-8108-2077-7020

i agree with demoni on that one. Its absolutely gorgeous.

and that second one in your most recent post is not liking me. >.< the txt is too big and THERE, and the yellow over her face blurs the render too much.

the last one of that set is pretty. i love the colors, but is a bit plain. ...=/

ur avies are really cute. ^^ i love them

All in all, good work. =)

I may be Ryou or I may be Vixynn,
    but either way, we still love a convo. =)

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

hey.

On your 2nd and 3rd the colors are a bit wash out, and i think it's 2 bright.
    maybe you can change that? ^^
    the 1st one i like it's very good, the mix of the colors is nice, but as demoni said the left side it's a little dark.
    Anyway, i think you did a very nice job

i would like to see more from you \o

P.s I like your avies, your style of making them it's cool. i love the colors of them! keep up with the good work =)

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Demoni View Post

I really like this one. ^.^
    There's so much going on in it. Such a cluttered mess, and I think I like that style!
    But, I think, it's a little too dark on the left side covering the chara.
    Otherwise, I'd say it's darn near perfect!
    Awesome job! ♥
    Thank you ^_^ I like that style best as well, actually that is my favorite signature I've ever made. Weird though, I'm thinking my resolution might be different from others because many have told me it looks too dark on that side, and it doesn't look dark at all to me, just a different colour. But yes, thank you for your lovely comment <3.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kyuubi_Naruto- View Post
    i agree with demoni on that one. Its absolutely gorgeous.

and that second one in your most recent post is not liking me. >.< the txt is too big and THERE, and the yellow over her face blurs the render too much.

the last one of that set is pretty. i love the colors, but is a bit plain. ...=/

ur avies are really cute. ^^ i love them

All in all, good work. =)
    Thank you very much, I appreciate your comments! Those are some older ones, I've come a little ways since then. Glad you liked the avvies, I hope you'll continue to check out my works. =D

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAmy View Post
    hey.

On your 2nd and 3rd the colors are a bit wash out, and i think it's 2 bright.
    maybe you can change that? ^^
    the 1st one i like it's very good, the mix of the colors is nice, but as demoni said the left side it's a little dark.
    Anyway, i think you did a very nice job

i would like to see more from you \o

P.s I like your avies, your style of making them it's cool. i love the colors of them! keep up with the good work =)
    Thank you! Haha, maybe I'll go back and change them one day, but those are older so prolly not. Though the first one is my absolute favorite, perhaps I'll change that one. And I'm glad you liked the avvies. Thanks for the nice comments, hope you'll check out my stuffs again ^__^

--

NEW, I just made it today;

--
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by .gogo View Post
    NEW, I just made it today;

Welcome back Maid-Mia, as I first remembered you as.
    Your style has changed since your last arrival.
    The color scheme seems off but the creativity of the signature is brilliant.
    Perhaps if you can make it more of a pastel color it'll work.
    Because this kind of signature gives me the vector feel, and vectors tend to have pastel like colors.

Heh, I feel that it's funny when some newer members is critiquing some old signatures.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Mia! You're back. How very awesomeness. And nifty name change. =D

I'm loving the papercut concept on that latest sig. I kinda agree with Balance about the colours though, throw in some purple maybe?

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Welcome back Maid-Mia, as I first remembered you as.
    Your style has changed since your last arrival.
    The color scheme seems off but the creativity of the signature is brilliant.
    Perhaps if you can make it more of a pastel color it'll work.
    Because this kind of signature gives me the vector feel, and vectors tend to have pastel like colors.

Heh, I feel that it's funny when some newer members is critiquing some old signatures.
    Haha, thanks Balance ^_^ It's kinda good to be back around. And thanks for the comment on the sig, glad you like it! And I appreciate the advice, too. Meh, I'm sort of colourblind so differentiating colours is hard for me. Does it really look that odd? Haha I was attempting at a sort of natural beauty look, with rosy pinks and pale browns, pulling colours from the model herself. But meh~. Anywho, thanks again for your comment =D

Quote Originally Posted by KuroTan View Post
    Mia! You're back. How very awesomeness. And nifty name change. =D

I'm loving the papercut concept on that latest sig. I kinda agree with Balance about the colours though, throw in some purple maybe?
    Haha, thanks for the welcome, and glad you like the new name! I do too. =3. And thanks for the comment on my sig, good to hear you liked it. And I'll take your advice on the purple, thank you. It's good to see you visiting my thread again Kuro ^_^

--

NEW, made today;

<333333 these guys!! my fave group ever!! *molests them* >D

*cough* yeah, comments?

--
    Last edited by .Gogo; 10-28-2008 at 06:58 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

My newest set, I hope you guys like it, let me know your thoughts! I went with a bit larger of a sig again this time, since that's what all the cool kids are doing. o_O I was going for a powerful, vibrant look here. I used a manga scan again too, which isn't the easiest to do, but I just love Aoi Nanase's art work <3. Annnd I'm thinking I pretty much pwn avvies now.

---

---
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-08-2008 at 11:38 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the effects in your new one Mia that are coming from the right and transitioning into your image. The supremacy text is hard to read though, maybe shouldv'e cut off the light sooner?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks Twila, yeah I purposely downed the opacity on the text but I downed it too much I guess.. meh, everything looks different til I export it to jpeg =P I was just too lazy to fix it, haha.

NEW; My sig, I just totally love this stock image, haha.

NEW; Happy Birthday set for Twila~!

---
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ohh, I love the set for Twila! The colors are very smooth and subtle. I like the deep colors, and the blending of the image and the effects. I also really like the reflected face in the avvy.

Great colors on your sig as well - I agree - the image is great! The effects you added bring out the grunge feeling of the image. Nice works!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for stopping in Mira, and I'm glad you like them! =D

My SOTW #29 entry.... I totally got PWNd. I did get two votes though, thanks Jose and Twila, xDD

What was wrong with it? =0

---
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

NEW;

The ES Dinah from Xenosaga III. [if you don't know by now, my favorite games evar.] It's my fave of the ES's in the game.

I know it's kinda simple, but I really like this signature.

What do you think?

---
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well, let's see if anyone replies this time ^_^;

Here's some new things, haven't been all too active lately, with holidays and all. But here's the stuffs::

this one is sexxx. >3
    //

didn't much like this one, liked how i did my username, though.
    //

this ones my fave av i ever made! <3

siggsssssssss;

love this one :3 it's still too simple, though. but imo, that border killz! >D

when through a crapton of versions of this sig... here's version 17, aka version 1.

version "2", but not really. finally got it right! this is nearly epic enough for the amazing kakashi. =D

---
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-01-2009 at 07:28 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Senior Member The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2011 04:23 PM
    Threads

I like the u know sig,but all of your text is to small and hard to read...

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, I tend to use small, plain text. I hate when text takes away from the design of a signature, usually limit my text to only one or two words. But that's just how I do =/ I could see how that may be putting-off, though.

Here's a NEW; ahahahaha pentool/vectory style. [genius? you decide]

TELL ME YOU DON'T LIKE IT, I DARE YOU.

no rly, tell me what you think. o_O;

---
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Closed Thread

Thread Information