AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: .gogo's graphix

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Maid Mia View Post
    Thank you everyone for all the comments! I deff agree that the myrra sig could have been done much better, thanks for pointing that out ^^; I kind of wanted it to have a burned look to it, but it doesn't really go well with that image neh? Yeah well, I'm still learning, and I appreciate all the comments you guys left so much!! <3

So once again I'd like to point out my obsession for Xenosaga, which is the reason why I made these sets ^_^ The first is a chaos one, the second is Jr. I really love how they both turned out! The words on the sigs, "Heaven's Wrath" and "Last Symphony" are both attacks they have in the game. My friend Breaden "Luzy" Swordwind is also a chaos fan, so I gave him the first set to use ^_^ I think I'll be using that Jr one though =3

Well, what do you guys think?

*squeals like a hyper schoolgirl*

*coughs* Well now since I got that out of the way, I love both sets^-^ My of my most favorite characters out of the game, besides Gaignun and Albedo >.>;

I like how you did both sigs, but Jr's arm looks kinda weird like it's underwater while the other one looks like it's above the surface. Chaos has a nice font in his too, I like how it goes well with the mood of the sig. But really, you out did yourself this time around Mia if it's got me squealing like a rabid school girl. I NEVER do that >.<;

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ooouuh thank you all so much guys! =D Glad you all liked em. And haha Grave, Gaignun is sooooo hawt! I luff him too. And Albedo has to be the greatest villian of all time.. I mean, that laugh! Thanks for mentioning them b/c I think I'll do them next =D

But for now, my most favooooooriiiitesst Kill Bill character, Gogo Yubari!

I really liked this set alot. The av I admit was kinda plain though, huh? But I am very proud of that sig I just love it. ^_^ Let me know what you think?

&& all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

lovelovelovelove your sets!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially your killbill one, she's my fave character from it too!!! you just keep getting better and better! ^^

La Celestiale ♥ Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 02:08 PM
    The other side of reason. The outside of truth.
    Threads

The sets you created are very impressive. I really like the binding effects of your art style. Truthfully, I wish I could something as amazing as yours. Job well done! =]

This is more than just a place for my things

It says who I am, where I've been, how I feel
    This piece is far more than shelves and fine lines
    It brings balance & serenity to a chaotic world
    What you see is more than just functional form
    It's a well-designed window that
    looks in on my soul

♣-♣-

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Awh, thank you both =3

Here's a few requests I filled out.. I like how the sigs turned out, though I think both of the avis could have used something more.. still, I think they do their job and I hope that the people they're for like them!

What do you guys think about them?

i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oooooo!!! I likes a lot!!! The bg on the first one is really nice and it looks good with the piccy. I thinks its really cool looking. The second one is really cool looking with the effects you used. I think they are amazing. Great job!!!!

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

I love the freedom sig. Blending is good. ^^
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

mia mia mia!!! your back to making sigs XDDDD
    i love the color effect on your current sig!
    the font is perfect and is in a good spot
    i normally don't like blur effect, but this sig looks nice
    i hope to see more from u, keep making sigs!!!!! <3

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Been a loooong while since I've put anything in here.. so I figured I'd give it a shot ^_^ Here's my newest, there's two versions because though [imo] I liked the brown one better I sort of have a light blue theme going and I wanted to keep with that.. but meh. I'd really appreciate it if you guys shared your thoughts on these with me, which one you like best [if any] and whatnot ^_^

Images are from Xenosaga III, Also Sprach Zarathustra, characters are Shion and KOS-MOS. [big surprise right? heehee] They're screens from one of my most favorite moments out of the entire game series.. when Shion and KOS-MOS part ways at the end of XSIII. Ahhh so sad.. ;~; Anywho, the words used are taken from the song "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne =3

v1;

v2;

Last edited by .Gogo; 09-22-2007 at 02:31 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Maid Mia's name change...lol, I didn't notice until you commented me.

Well, hmmm, I think the 2nd one is better then the 1st one. They both are really nice though, its just the xeno-ness is more blue-some.

Okay:
    Avvy:
    I love it. Its really really cute. The text is sorta furry blurry. I don't know what its called, somewhat shaky and hard to read. I love the way you did the border though. Amazaling.

Siggy:
    Again, amazaling. But the text is shaky blurry furry again. I can read it though. On the left pannel, I love the way you did the hands. Really cute and nice. I love it! On the blue one I love the sparkly-ness that goes through it.

Good job!!! ♥

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like version 2 more. I feel more emotional when I look at it. You did an awesome job emphasizing the hands.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Mia-MOS View Post
    when Shion and KOS-MOS part ways at the end of XSIII.
    Well, if I ever was going to play XSIII the story's all spoiled now.lol.kidding. Don't take me seriously.^^

Cool, I didn't know you made sets too. I'm clueless on anything on AF that's more than two month old.XD Okay, back the the set. Great job on both. There's a thin line between fading it well to fading it too much and both of them, I'm glad to say, are faded very well.^^

Personally, I'm liking the brown one because you can see the lyrics on the left side of the sig. Brings a suitable atmosphere to the whole thing.

Criticism time. (They'll be constructive I hope.^^) For the blue set, the blue font that says "Keep holding on" is kinda masked by the brush effect you did. It's a little hard to read. For the brown one, I've got nothing but compliments for that set.XD Keep it up!

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, awesome sigs! I really like the Freedom sig - the background is beautiful! I like your newest one - the first version is better, I think. I like the color a lot more on the first one. I love the text on the left side - it really makes the sig stand out. I can't wait for more! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

LOL well it looks like a tie... x_X; haha. Well, thanks guys for all your helpful critisicisms and also for all the praise, I appreciate it alot! As soon as I get around to it I'll make some changes to those sets in correspondance with the advice you guys gave me. I agree w/ you Jaggy that the text [especially for the 1st av] is kinda blurry and should prolly be redone. The others I'm not too worried about because I didn't intend for the words to really be readible anywho, though I'll prolly change the text on the blue sig like Baka suggested ^_^ BUT I'm really glad you liked them both altogether, so yeah thanks for your comments =D

Here's something newerish from me, an old set I re-vamped. If you look on one of the pages in this thread (pg. 3?) there was a request I filled out for kingdomhearts_tom that I really happened to like alot myself. Well I had made this sig the same time I made his, though I never made an av to go with it. Today I just quickly made one, something more abstract that I normally don't go for but I think it turned out nice despite it's simplicity? Well, it's definately... different? But oddly enough I liked it alright myself. Well, let me know, is it a hit or miss?

Last edited by .Gogo; 09-23-2007 at 02:23 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm thinking...50/50 (sorry. I'm kinda harsh at commenting on sets.^^') The sig is very originally done, but it's a little too dirty for my liking. And the font is kinda small. Maybe up the size a little?

Avatar, I have no problem with. Same as the sig though, maybe you could up the font size a little? Make it pack a little more "oomph" (I'm seriously running out of terms to give people.^^') to give the avi a little more presence. But still, overall, great set.XD

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

Been a loooong while since I've put anything in here.. so I figured I'd give it a shot ^_^ Here's my newest, there's two versions because though [imo] I liked the brown one better I sort of have a light blue theme going and I wanted to keep with that.. but meh. I'd really appreciate it if you guys shared your thoughts on these with me, which one you like best [if any] and whatnot ^_^

Images are from Xenosaga III, Also Sprach Zarathustra, characters are Shion and KOS-MOS. [big surprise right? heehee] They're screens from one of my most favorite moments out of the entire game series.. when Shion and KOS-MOS part ways at the end of XSIII. Ahhh so sad.. ;~; Anywho, the words used are taken from the song "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne =3

v1;

v2;

I love these sets. They are really good. So sweet and loving. I like the first set the best. I think it looks better with the text on the left hand side. The blue is still cute to though... Nice work.

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You did a nice job on the new set. But it looks a little too rough and edgy. But I like the idea. Lemme try it again. Maybe I don't like abstract. (not trying to be a bootch). You might get better results if you tried it again though.

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Ooouuh thank you all so much guys! =D Glad you all liked em. And haha Grave, Gaignun is sooooo hawt! I luff him too. And Albedo has to be the greatest villian of all time.. I mean, that laugh! Thanks for mentioning them b/c I think I'll do them next =D

But for now, my most favooooooriiiitesst Kill Bill character, Gogo Yubari!

I really liked this set alot. The av I admit was kinda plain though, huh? But I am very proud of that sig I just love it. ^_^ Let me know what you think?

Mia! x]
    After being gone for... almost a year or more, just thought I'd pop by here xD Since I wasn't interested in other people's sigs and stuff so I came to your thread :3 (before I go to bed) 'kay enough of unrelated stuff.

I looked at all the sigs in your thread and I've really seen improvement
    And this set, by far is the best outta all you did. Though the lines are tad bit too dark on the avatar.
    The sig is simple, but it's really good. Gives the whole... complete feel? (I don't make sense do I). I love where you placed the text too... usually people won't place the text on the character so it won't block anything so they move it to the corner or something so this is good ^^
    Lovely sig all in all. <3

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks so much everyone for your comments and advice!! ^_^

Ahhh so here [was] my entry for that sig master contest, though I didn't enter it ^^; Glad I didn't I would have gotten blown away! Lol all in all I thought it was pretty cute.. what do you guys think?

i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

O_O

That is uber kawaii. You should have joined! You'd have probably made it to the second round with that. No wait. It's good you didn't join, otherwise, I might not have made it. So...forget my comment.>=D kidding.kidding.

You really should've submitted it, it's a very decent sig. Blending is excellent and the use of scanlines adds a nice subtle touch to the whole thing. I like how the colour scheme is unified too, although the little yellow stars, I dunno, look a little too bright? Or probably it's cause my laptop is set to the brightest screen option. Anyway, nice done sig. You really should've joined. (I can't emphasize that enough.^^')

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks so much Baka <3 Yeah now I wish I would have entered it ^^; Didn't finish it in time though *shrug*

My new set.. not my best, but I like it alright ^_^ It's, of course, KOS-MOS from the Xenosaga video game franchise. Kickin~!

Let me know what you guys think this time around <3

i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Latest;

Randomly watching chronicles of riddick inspired this. What do you think?
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow! Nice new set Mia.

Avy: Generally, I don't like the effects although it was put in nicely. You might like the effects for you to put it but about not liking it, it doesn't mean it's ugly. It's just me! It's good and the text is clear. But, you could have placed the text higher cause the "I" in Mia seems like a letter "T"
    Sig: It's sooo great! Good quality, yes. And the BG color and style matches the stock. The effects are so cool and the design is greta. The border is simple, which I like. The only thing is, if you didn't want the "Mia-MOS" to be bigger, at least a little clearer, unless of course if you really didn't want it to be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia-MOS

It's a good one, actually. It's simple but to make it this good with lots of mixing, effects, and filters must have taken lots of effort.
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thankies for your comments! <3

My latest, I actually really like this one although my friend commented that the sig was "too much" which, although I do agree, everytime I removed something it just didn't look right, so I left it the way it was. So I just downgraded the av so it looked a bit plain in contrast with the sig ^^; hopefully that helped some.. heh

Well, all in all I do like this set in my own opinion. It's designed to be a sort of protest against the standards of beauty in our generation. If you think about it, nearly every teen idol is anorexic, and there are tons of tv shows now just about ppl getting plastic surgery. I do work out myself and am in good shape, but I'm constantly battling with myself like many other young girls because we're all having this image forced onto us that this is what beauty is. So this is me taking out some frustration I guess ^^;

Here goes;

Last edited by .Gogo; 11-06-2007 at 10:13 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Nice one. Very symbolic. The film reel was a nice touch and the whole noise thing going on in the sig is a nice metaphor (I think) for the confusion that some girls now feel about how they shoud really look. The only thing that I think should be added would be a border. Not that it's really needed, it'll just add a little more completeness to it. Nice job.=]

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Closed Thread

Thread Information