AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: .gogo's graphix

Junior Member damnSweet is on a distinguished road damnSweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2007 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I agree with what Baka Black said. Realy nice one. It's pretty, =] I just can to say - keep up the good work! (:
    A little something about me. My name is Rita,I live in Lithuanian.
    My favourite colours are yellow,green,black and red. I mostly listen
    to punk,rock,disco and slow music,...;>. I like to daydream.As
    daydream I feel remarkably. I go to Art School,and I love
    writing,drawing,paint..Now I fallow the motto "Don`t worry,be
    happy."(realy works,lol).I love my friends,they are wonder. Never leave me alone,... Thats it (:
    Fan of ;>>

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Great set - I love the message of it. You're right about teen girls being expected to live up to unhealthy standards just to be considered "beautiful".

I like the avvies, especially the second one. The sig is great - the coloring and pose of the image are awesome, and I love the fade out into white on the left and right sides. Great set! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks so much for the lovely comments guys, I really appreciate it <3
    Here's two new sets I've worked on in the past two days, the KOS-MOS one I am of course using [surprised? lol] And the other is a Persona 3 set for my pal Luzifer.
    I've been mixing around my techniques a bit, and I think my style has slightly evolved. What do you guys think? As always I appreciate your comments and critiques <3

This set of mine I actually really like, I'm thinking I'll use it for more then two weeks ^^; Maybe.. lol. Can't say as much for the avatar as I can for the sig though. I'm just not really feeling that av, and I'll probably be making a different one.. or two.. =p

Almost the same deal here, I am liking the sig, but the av is a 'meh' just because it feels too plain to me. I do like that I actually achieved the mood I was going for this time around, considering most of the time what I want at the beginning totally swaps around by the time I'm done ^^ heh heh

&& all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Senior Member momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro has a reputation beyond repute momoshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 08:22 AM
    Threads

nice set. you did great on the sig! it's a little dimmed though and kinda recedes in to background a little.. the color blend and general theme is to be commended ^^.. great job, keep it up..

--[ signature and avatar set by mikadzuki..^^ ]--

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, I really like the latest terMianate sig - the background is awesome! I like all of the texture that you use, and I like how you put the lighting in the middle of the sig. The colors blend very well. I luff it!

The second sig is good too, though I think it needs some more lighting at the top to bring out the character. But the background is great, and I love how you put the face on the left side. Awesome siggies! XD

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

Your new set looks awesome! The avatar came out really nicely, and the background is done well. The only thing about the lighting is that it kind of blurs the character, and takes away focus from the character's face. But despite that, it looks really nice.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks so much for the comments guys <3

Here's some new, just doing some charity work ;D

Birthday set for Tha Veile Ladie (this is the revised one, I wasn't so pleased with the first sig I gave her, I rushed it and yeah. This one I like better.)

Set made for Darkstorm something or other.. just a request I found in the Set Request thread. I like the overall outcome, although it's a bit larger then I normally make my sigs.. o_O

I watched House of the Flying Daggers today, and I do just love that song that Mei sings in the beginning. Anywho, these are the english translation of the lyrics. I was just inspired to make this sig. Annnd again, much larger then I normally make my sigs, but I just didn't have the heart to resize it/crop it. =P

Last edited by .Gogo; 12-09-2007 at 10:34 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Here's some new content, maybe this will fetch a comment =x

Set request for jose101. Characters from FLCL. The set was supposed to somewhat model my current KOS-MOS one.

C&C! [yo] <3

i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Heys, very nice set! I like the Jose avvy a lot - it is very unique. The sig is also very good - I like the text. My favorite is the House of Flying Daggers sig the text and positioning are pretty! ^^

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Mia-MOS View Post

your blending technique is super awesome, but the lighting that you used on the left side of the siggie is a little off, because it hides the character's face, so it makes the character look like a part of the background, but other than that, i like this one... ^_^....
    btw: colors used is awesome.. nice blend!

i didn't want to double post.. so here.. hmmm.. well, for this one, i also love the song that she sings.. XD... yeah, it's awesome. the color blend is good, but the lighting that you used on the far bottom right corner is a little off because usually, when something is like that, there's supposed to be text there or another sort of image. It just kind of looks empty there... XP i love your siggies to death.

omg.. is this Trinity Blood??? I LOVE TB... it's.. awesome......... ;_; this set brings tears of joy to my lighted eyes.. T_T thanks for making such a beautiful siggie... *saves and steals*
    the color blending effects that you used.. red.. it's.. beautiful with them.. goes perfectly well with the theme... ahhh.. awesome... (am i a vampire freak??? umm.. no.. i don't think so.. >_>) nice, keep making more!
    Last edited by wish_maker; 12-15-2007 at 12:53 AM.
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks so much for the in-depth commentationz guys ^__________^

I've got some new things, meh, seems like it always takes me so long to update this thread neh? Well, here goes;

This was a request for Snowscala_Xx. He wanted a House sig and avy w// this image, so I was happily filled out his request =D I wanted something that looked a bit more simplistic but still unique. Especially because he had requested a black and white set here. So I couldn't get all dazzly with the colour effects like usual. I did leave House in the sig in color though to add some emphasis, but as you can tell everythings mostly grayscale. But, I do really like how this set turned out, I like the av myself alot and the border of the sig was pretty neat too imo. What do you guys think?

And now a change for myself. A Bakuretsu Tenshi sig for Mia ^_^ I do love Jo, she's so awesome! And yeah, I did need a new character besides KOS-MOS for once, neh? Haha. Anywho, I played with this sig for awhile without any real direction for it at all.. still not sure I'm loving the outcome as much as I loved my previous sig, but meh. I'm a style chameleon, what can I say?

C&C! [yo]
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-22-2007 at 12:09 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Random Kenshin one I made today, for more practice ^_^

C&C?

i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

As expected of our lovely Moderator. To me, it's kind of hard to read the text on the right side, however it's really not that bad. It's great. I think it would be good to add some abstract brushes on the right side, however that never worked for me, however it's great nonetheless. ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay, I loove the House set!! The idea is very nice, and gives it a sophisticated, yet simpler look, which I like a lot. The texture is good, and the lighting also. I also like the sig you made for yourself. ^^ I like the extract and the lighting on the gun. The text is very good too. Great job! XD

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

A Sailor Saturn set I made, my fave Sailor Moon character <3 She's just so strong and powerful, and also smart and pretty! Ahh, I really like this image because it shows all of that. Many of you know another name for her is the "Soveriegn of Silence" so, I put that on the sig also.

What do you think???

I LOVE SAILOR SATURN for the same reasons you do. she is strong and beautiful. i would love to use this set.
    she is my favorite character too..as you can see.
    Last edited by Elphaba; 01-01-2008 at 12:13 PM.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

New set I made for Nanne so that she didn't have to use my old one heh ^^; I like to think I've improved some since those days lol.

I thought it came out nice, I don't often go for symmetry but it seemed to work well here imo. Let me know your thoughts?

Random, simple, plainish Sailor Moon one. Guess I just got in the mood xD

i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

i like this one the colors are so interesting and
    i love girls with long hair and cute eyes.
    by the way thanks for the set. i love it. thanks so much.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Glad you liked the set Nanne, I had fun making it ^___^

Here's some new, random stuffs =3

Eclair, from Kiddy Grade. Actually made this a little while ago, totally forgot about it til I accidentally came across the xcf file the other day xD

Here's an SSWars sig, made from my own artwork, and coloured by LadyPSerenity. He's a character from the SSWars webcomic, named Kyle. ^^

Last edited by FlashD; 01-10-2008 at 12:24 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I really like the Kiss of Death sig. The colors are nice, and the sig flows well. I also like your choice of text. The effects in the background are great, and the lighting and blending are good. A great siggy! ^^

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I love th Kiss of the Death sig I really like that show (too short) anyway the blur it was is wonderful, colors are really good and the sig is great but i dont see an avatar the text and the hearts are really good I like how you put your name on one the photons that appear under her.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i never read your comments on my set.
    thank you so much Mia- MOS. i will probably be asking you for some sets in the future.
    thanks again
    ~ Nanne
    by the way i love the random sailor moon one the colors amaze me.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Mia-MOS's Graphics

My old one was closed ^^;

So here's some new hotness! Mmm baby;;

What do we think?
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

My old one was closed ^^;

So here's some new hotness! Mmm baby;;

What do we think?
    Man ,these are so unique! The current tag you're using is the most attractive of them all, imo. a bit too strong on the lighting though ^^;;

Loving that to the complete CORE!
    Over-saturating since '07

Blessed By The Saint TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr has a reputation beyond repute TwylightStarr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:56 PM
    Threads

Mia...you are Creative. I love the "Human" component along with the purely creative and art style that belongs to you.
    I love the signatures a lot. Please keep making them.

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

The first one is my favorite out of the 3. The lightning swallows the stock a tad too much, but everything else is wonderful. The background and the squiggles are very creative and I like the choice of color.

Your sigs are very imaginative, keep up the good work! =3

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Closed Thread

Thread Information