AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Best Video Game Ever

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 01:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I know most people sya that there favorite video games are recent and the most visually stunning... but you know I have to go with stuff like tetris ... but if you have to have the anime like videa game as your favorite... got's to go with zelda. For the first nintendo... I hate the new ones.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the first one they made that was new, not Majora's mask.

I loved the Dragon Warrior game, and Marble Madness.. Resident Evil 2.... FFX, FF8, FFT, Wild Arms 2, uuhhh.... hmm...

I unno. My dad has all my other games.

OH!!!!!!!!

That damn Yoshi's Safari!

I LOVE THAT GAME!
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dr mario and yoshi' cookie factory or something like that were awesome as well
    wait a minute.... thos are just tetris with other names .... nooooooooooooooo whyyyyy!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yoshi's Island was pretty good, I never got to play it all though, because I played it at Clayton's house.

Senior Member Cloud Strife is an unknown quantity at this point Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2004 10:45 PM
    Threads

Zelda for NES. best game EVER.
    "I'd rather not deal with tired weaklings now...I'll kill you all later." Albel Nox - Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love CC:RA2, Alpha Centauri, Kirby Super Star, Ico, Worms World Party, and FF6.

All of them could vie for the title of BEST GAME EVER.

I could extol the virtues of any of those games fluently.... But I'm not gonna. Instead I'll just say: If you don't like these games, you have NO TASTE.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2003 09:37 PM
    Threads

I haven't played many games.. but.. my favorites are..

Suikoden 1-4, Secret of Mana, Legend of Mana(sux, but I still like it), something that I forgot, but it was really cool-ish, and, and Chrono X.. something like that.. you got to choose from a variety of people with diffrent storylines, and their stories all kind of rolled together. AAAannnd.. I wanna play Wildarms, and a bunch more anime-ish rpg's for the PS.. ;_; But, I'm to stupid to find them.. h34r:
    <span style='color:green'>QUOTE:</span>

<span style='color:blue'>EternalJupiterKnight is a SICK man. </span>

<span style='color:green'>Aren&#39;t all SICK man EternalJupiterKnight?</span>

<span style='color:green'>T3h Clickz0rz</span>

<span style='color:green'>My Site</span>

Trix are for kids. Who the HELL made up that rule?&#33; I feed Trix to my dog all the time. =/

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dude worms armageddon was better than world party but I have to completely agree...

Senior Member Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HAha, I played that game at the Rec&#39; with a friend. I luff that game. XDD

Trix are for kids. Who the HELL made up that rule?&#33; I feed Trix to my dog all the time. =/

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

YOu know what is sad I always seem to rank the older games best.. You know why I think that is? because the game had to have a little more flavor to it to keep our interest because the graphics sucked...

and there were only 2 buttons

Member Jealous_of_Keitaro Jealous_of_Keitaro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2004 07:52 PM
    Threads

Com on people you havent mentioned the best game ever. You havent lived untill you have had a 3 hour duck hunt tournament. I mean really that game was for the origional nintendo and think about how advanced it was for it&#39;s time. Plus if you have extention cords for your controllers you can play fromabout 20 feet away. When you can get that good it can&#39;t be beat.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by we are... radditz?@Oct 23 2003, 12:37 AM
    dude worms armageddon was better than world party but I have to completely agree...
    Worms World Party is just Worms Armageddon with a ton of extras... How could it not be better?

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

It&#39;s too bad you extremely dislike all the new Zelda games. The only one that wasn&#39;t any good after the first one, was Zelda II. And Majora&#39;s Mask... Just didn&#39;t fit at all. I think it shouldn&#39;t have been a Zelda game. But aside from that, I still enjoyed the game.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I actually liked Zelda 2 more then Zelda 1.

I extremely disliked Zelda 1’s “Mazes.” Unless you found someone who knew the exact directions IRL, You’d be stuck, going random directions for potentially HOURS. Sadistic Japanese programmers...

Where as Zelda 2 was a Side Scroller (sp?) with RPG Elements. And that&#39;s fine with me...

(I know A LOT of people won’t agree with me on this one...)

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Cloud Strife is an unknown quantity at this point Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2004 10:45 PM
    Threads

i extremely disliked zelda 2. i thought it was a pointless play.
    "I'd rather not deal with tired weaklings now...I'll kill you all later." Albel Nox - Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

Senior Member Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 09:28 PM
    Threads

they might not be the best but they rocked to me: Chrono Cross, Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasy..(insert #), Wild Arms 2, Grandia( insert title), Xenogears or Xenosage which ever, and theres some others in there i dont remeber them all( im a hardcore gamer) anyone like FPS&#39;s or strategies?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aww, I really want to by the Xeno games, and Chrono games. They all look so sexeh, but I never have time to buy them. I&#39;m such a nerd. ;.;

I love strategic games, but I think the Zelda games were a dissapointment. Both 1, and 2 were bad in my opinion. Very annoying mazes, and very annoying tasks. Bah. O_o;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Best game ever is tetris I reiterate tetris first and best video game... stupid russian cosmonaughts preparing for there space station.

Senior Member SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 11:11 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Manhatten_Project_2000@Oct 23 2003, 02:33 PM
    I actually liked Zelda 2 more then Zelda 1.

I HATED Zelda 1’s “Mazes.” Unless you found someone who knew the exact directions IRL, You’d be stuck, going random directions for potentially HOURS. Sadistic Japanese programmers...

Where as Zelda 2 was a Side Scroller (sp?) with RPG Elements. And that&#39;s fine with me...

(I know A LOT of people won’t agree with me on this one...)
    I agree. If you ask me, Zelda 1 was annoying. It was just a huge maze with confusing puzzles. After I played part two, i realized that i loved rpgs. Xenogears is another great game. Also MGS.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You zelda haters make me sad....

Senior Member Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge has a reputation beyond repute Serge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i dont hate zelda but i hate the fact that ppl think its soo good that when in reality there r way better games out there

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don&#39;t Hate the Zelda series, I just Hate Zelda 1&#39;s Repeating Screen Mazes. They were uninventive, pointless, and made no sense. The game had a map, but they compress THAT many screens into that one square? It was stupid and sadistic. They also did it in Links Awakening, but that at least made sense because it was in a dungeon-type-place, and they gave the sequence in the library...

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hate the Zelda Series. All so boring to me. =/.. I think they should diiieee... ;__;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes i basically feel that way myself..finnaly ppl agree with me

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by Manhatten_Project_2000@Oct 24 2003, 04:22 PM
    I don&#39;t Hate the Zelda series, I just Hate Zelda 1&#39;s Repeating Screen Mazes. They were uninventive, pointless, and made no sense. The game had a map, but they compress THAT many screens into that one square? It was stupid and sadistic. They also did it in Links Awakening, but that at least made sense because it was in a dungeon-type-place, and they gave the sequence in the library...
    I&#39;d like to see you go back in time and create a better game with the resourses they had then.

They did the best they could, and the result was a breakthrough game.

Closed Thread

Thread Information