Hello everyone! I have a bit of a favor to ask. I'm conducting a poll with questions for my college writing class. The more people who answer, the better the information will be.
And for those of you skeptics, I'm posting on other sites as well, so this is not going to be entirely based on what people from here say. Those of you who do take the time to fill this out--thank you!
A. First of all, do you have a personal web page like Facebook, Myspace, Xanga, or another? If so, then are you between 6-10, 11-14, 15-17, or 18+?
1. Do you have more than one personal webpage?
2. Do you have more than one account on one particular personal web page site?
3. Is the reason for having this personal webpage: social, personal (diary), political, or other?
4. Has your account ever been hacked?
5. Have you ever gotten a friend request from a complete stranger?
6. Are your pages public or private?
7. How many minutes or hours do you spend on your personal web page(s) per day/week?
8. Out of your friends list, are there any that you don't know in real life?
9. How many "friends" do you have on your list?
10. Do you keep a blog on your personal web page?