AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Girl in the Mirror

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Girl in the Mirror

hope you guys will like this, i used to feel this way, but now im feeling better...

I see a girl in the mirror crying,
    the tears in her cheeks, slowly falling,
    reminiscing what happened in the past,
    things she thought would last…

I wish i know how to stop her,
    and tell her to get herself away from anger,
    to tell her the past she should now forget,
    even the very day that they met…

If the mirror could just speak,
    it’ll tell her not to be so weak,
    it’ll tell her to just move on,
    to realize that she is worth something more…

The girl in the mirror looked back at me,
    and i found out that it’s me i see,
    yes, the girl in the mirror is me,
    hoping someday to be full of glee…
    Last edited by Fabala; 02-08-2009 at 09:41 PM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Member sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_boy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2008 01:04 PM
    Threads

my advice is not to make it so sad because if its happy they want more if its sad they would probaly cry and if they cry they would no next time u do 1 they would cry

i used three crys in there lol

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Its good and im glad your over it.
    smile

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rein* View Post
    smile
    im sure glad i am...
    ^_^
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

it's good, nice wording, good structure, i won't tell you to keep it up because you've got a lot of potential. keep writing! ^^
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Amazing. I especially like the last paragraph. It had the best structure and wording I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot). Have you entered in a contest lately, because your work is sure to win first prize.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Amazing. I especially like the last paragraph. It had the best structure and wording I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot). Have you entered in a contest lately, because your work is sure to win first prize.
    thank you for the appreciation, i haven't join any contest i dont have the guts to do so...

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thumbs down

MODS kindly just delete this post please...

i made a doube post, and i dont know how to delete it...

sorry...
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 11-16-2008 at 02:06 AM.

Senior Member theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2009 09:40 AM
    Threads

That was sad. But a inner experience. Mirror represents the self, meaning you were looking for answer in yourself. Did you find it?

You should try a contest, you never know if you're good, if you don't try.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by theDC View Post
    That was sad. But a inner experience. Mirror represents the self, meaning you were looking for answer in yourself. Did you find it?

You should try a contest, you never know if you're good, if you don't try.
    well thanks for the comment, yeah, i guess i found what im looking for...

contest? i dunno, i might try... in due time...

Senior Member theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC has a reputation beyond repute theDC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll look forward to it.

at your service ♥ Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:00 PM
    Threads

That was deep........I liked it. You're really good :]

sig by me.......

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you're good...
    & a lot of people could empathize with you...
    lol....(like me... been there.. done that... & now that it's over, i'm happy that once upon a time... he became a part of my life...)
    since the poem is simply written & it connotes what you are feeling...

(try joining contests... it's really inspiring when other people appreciates what you wrote)

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jengamor View Post
    you're good...
    & a lot of people could empathize with you...
    lol....(like me... been there.. done that... & now that it's over, i'm happy that once upon a time... he became a part of my life...)
    since the poem is simply written & it connotes what you are feeling...

(try joining contests... it's really inspiring when other people appreciates what you wrote)
    aw! thanks for appreciating my work, you're not the first person who told me to join a contest... but im a coward... i don't wanna see my works not winning, so i'd rather not join at al... ^_^

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

don't you wanna know or see what the critics would say?
    you see, it's not a matter of winning a price...
    being able to face your fear of rejection is winning in itself..
    (believe me.. been there!)
    & it could really help you improve your work...

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jengamor View Post
    don't you wanna know or see what the critics would say?
    you see, it's not a matter of winning a price...
    being able to face your fear of rejection is winning in itself..
    (believe me.. been there!)
    & it could really help you improve your work...
    without eve joining a contest i already got LOTS of critics, belive me there are lots of them... so, im not really scared of looing what im scared of is other people not able to appreciate my work and how i feel...

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

appreciation is relevant...
    but still, it depends on you...
    i'll be looking forward to the day that you will finally join a contest..

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(nods head) very nice.
    very very very nice.
    I wish I was as talented as you.
    I loved it. . . and there's not much to say, but it's just amazing.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki Moon88 View Post
    (nods head) very nice.
    very very very nice.
    I wish I was as talented as you.
    I loved it. . . and there's not much to say, but it's just amazing.
    yopu can do things like this too...

you just have to use your lonelniess (well, that's what i do), and out it into writing...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes, to write is to express the feelings.

Senior Member Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2009 10:30 PM
    Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, Block D, Cell # 3092.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rein* View Post
    smile
    Me too. It's a nice poem.
    "Kisses, darling."
    Swoosh.
    Oofl.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Foph View Post
    Me too. It's a nice poem.

thank you...

^_^

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well it's good that you're over it. It shows that you have so much pain. At least writing would help to get over such sadness.

Sapakin moh sila pag ginaganyan ka nila. xD Kahit papano nalabas mo din glit mo. Sa kanila nga lang. lol

Illusionists

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akira.yuki View Post
    Well it's good that you're over it. It shows that you have so much pain. At least writing would help to get over such sadness.

Sapakin moh sila pag ginaganyan ka nila. xD Kahit papano nalabas mo din glit mo. Sa kanila nga lang. lol
    sige try kong saktan, kaya lang di ako balyolente eh...
    nice to know one Filipino once more...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information