AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Would you Rather Have an Endless Supply of Rice, or Noodles?

Threaded View

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Would you Rather Have an Endless Supply of Rice, or Noodles?

Would you Rather Have an Endless Supply of Rice, or Plain Noodles?

I would personally, rather have an endless supply of rice. It fills my stomach up very quickly, resulting in me not being hungry anymore. I also just simply adore rice and always have since I was young.

I do enjoy noodles although they get sickening and boring. I am sure that the same would apply to rice after a certain amount of time but I still prefer it when opposed to noodles. Rice can make any meal decent and it is truely an ultimate favourite of mine. Noodles are still satisfactory though and I do still like them.

What say you?
    Last edited by Amray The II; 10-23-2008 at 04:37 PM.
    That which is; is the truth.

Thread Information