AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya

Member TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya

Love the anime, I havent read the mangas yet though.
    Anyone else likey?
    Sorry If this isn't in the right place, I wasn't sure where it went!!
    x
    [[Sig made by me (:]]

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmm I sense a seal clubbing incoming.

Anyway While I wasn't so sure about it at first I watched the series and liked it. Some actual laugh out loud moments.

Personally I prefir watching it in chronological order though.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu was one of my most favourite anime series' and I anticipate the release of the second series.

I personally thought that it was genius and had a lot of thinking put into the anime as a whole. It was not what I expected and I was amazed with the outcome.

Kyon was also amazing as both a character and a narrator.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

My 6th favorite anime. Great series.

And I wouldn't bother with the manga, the original light novels are much better (first one will be officially translated and released this spring).
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Closed Thread

Thread Information