AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: .hack Wallpaper1

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmm, havent made a wallpaper in awhile. Hope ya'll like it. Let me know what needs to/should be changed!

**Edit: just noticed the bad outlining on teh top of her head -adds to list-*

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Looks very good
    But the outlines of her hair (left side) look odd, and maybe you could do some cleaning up on the pic, like to remove the "noise".
    The background looks awesome.
    ::edit:: Yeah yeah... Guess you beat me there XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2003 11:10 PM
    Threads

i dont know, i just dont really love motion blur-like effects. but it mix well with the chara. feels like she move in fast speed

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The scan needs to be touched up...it looks dirty and pixelated

I like the bg though, it has a good flowing feel to it.

Senior Member Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2003 09:37 PM
    Threads

Ah, I think it looks really nice. Great work on it.. Damn.. I wish I could make wallpapers. o.o;
    <span style='color:green'>QUOTE:</span>

<span style='color:blue'>EternalJupiterKnight is a SICK man. </span>

<span style='color:green'>Aren&#39;t all SICK man EternalJupiterKnight?</span>

<span style='color:green'>T3h Clickz0rz</span>

<span style='color:green'>My Site</span>

Trix are for kids. Who the HELL made up that rule?&#33; I feed Trix to my dog all the time. =/

Senior Member Kenshin_chan Kenshin_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2004 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

What happened with the square boxes? The bg&#39;s cool because it gives a sense of motion to the wp although it makes me feel a little dizzy. And yeah, the image needs a little more cleaning up.
    :under construction:

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the only way i can get that image any more clean is to *gasp&#33;* recolor it. I&#39;ll save the recoloring until the winter when it&#39;s -40 outside and i cant go out. ^-^ Damn, when did ya&#39;ll get so picky? XD&#33;&#33;

I tried the background without the motion and it looked REALLY boring and flat. if you want to see what it looks like, let me know and ill post it.

and yes, i decided to go for other geometric shapes for a nice change of pace. ^-^

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Is this what you wanted?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

thanks again DD&#33; made the changes you suggested in my wallpaper. nice technique&#33; ^-^v

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information