AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Katy_Cat :)

Junior Member Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Katy_Cat :)

I'm not like, mega amazing or anything but uh. HERE
    I suppose.. I will take the time to post some things.

Here's just a few things.. Kinda (well the newer ones.)

Last edited by FlashD; 10-22-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Sigs and avatars only ... the banner has been moved to Dazzle Us

I love you all, srsly.

Yo . Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat. has a reputation beyond repute Dotbeat.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 12:43 PM
    Threads

this sig is fishy .
    why does it say creamy423 ?(curious .)
    but anyways , ur good for a newbie but dont over sharpen em do .
    ut looks kinda bad .

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

hey, who is the girl in your siggies?
    (just asking out of curiosity...)
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Try Blending, the more you practice it the better :] As for your sigs, it's good, but some may be a bit bright so lower down the brightness. Dont worry I used to overbrighten mine too xD Keep it up, I wanna see more.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Omg, I LOVE that Once Upon A Dream picture, Can I use it? Oh, And I like your sigs, I just think that the second one is a bit too bright. the third one looks like it's blurry a bit. but good work.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, you did an ok job. The sigs are decent, maybe try to blend a little more, that will help the outcome of your sig, trust me.

All the sigs you made deserve a 7/10 at best, keep at it, your getting the hang of sig making. As I said earlier, blend away lol, hope you take that into account, but for so far, good job.

Favorite Sig = #6, the dream one, that one is very well done.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 10-24-2008 at 08:55 PM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    hey, who is the girl in your siggies?
    (just asking out of curiosity...)
    It's Katy Perry (you know, the singer of 'I kissed a girl' .. that song that has been played 39 million times on the radio, lol.)

But Katy_cat, I love your sigs! the colors are very bright, I like the use of filtering and brushes, plus the fonts and other layering you've done.

I especially like the first one and the third one, because that's one of my favorite songs as well. I also like the rainbow effect in the 3rd one.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Junior Member Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 06:23 PM
    Threads

AHH SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS! xD

yeah you can use it just give me credit :'D

and the one signature says Creamy423 because it was for my friend Creamy ^^;
    [REMOVED]
    ^ her see? x3 she really liked it!
    Last edited by FlashD; 10-26-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Don't link to other sites

I love you all, srsly.

Closed Thread

Thread Information