AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tohru-Sans Treats ^__^ Graphix

Member TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tohru-Sans Treats ^__^ Graphix

Hai, thought I'd share my graphics I made.
    I will take requests but I'd be happy with nice comments and critiques too (:

#1 Chii Sig
    #2 Anime Sig
    #3 Pokemon Sig
    #4 Anime Sig2
    #5 Miku sig

Last edited by FlashD; 10-21-2008 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Only sigs and avas ... the two walls have been moved to AnimeWallpapers
    [[Sig made by me (:]]

Member TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan has a reputation beyond repute TohruxHondaxSan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Latest one, I was just bored so meh.
    Its not the best, but tell em what you think? c&c? (: Thanks alot, it will help, as so far this is just getting ignored

I think Ive faded too much, but whats your opinion?
    x

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

Ahh those are nice sigs right there. My favorite one has got to be the fifth one. I liked the concept of the sig and the look of it as well. The only problem is that my eyes wander around, face to face and its hard to really pick out a focal point to be drawn into. Try focusing a bit on the person by using blurring and sharpening, it helps the viewers see the image the way you do.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Like Trey said, you need a focal point.

I`ll take the Pokèmon as an example.

The focal point(s) in this one should be Pichachu(?) and ah can`t remember his name :P
    Erase the brushing on top of the faces, the tail of Picha, and the arms of these two.
    Their like in the background now.
    The figures aren`t suppose to be the bg

Nice brushes down there with Picha.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aaah! Thanks alot, Trey, Des.
    I'll take that advice next time! ^__^
    TY!
    x

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm only going to repeat most of what Trey and Des said. You need a focal-point; meaning, that you need to center the part of your sig that you want the viewers' eyes to fall on first. You have to use efects in order to put out the focal point.

And don't ever just reduce the opacity of some image and put it on in your sigs. That's not a good idea as it doesn't work all of the time.

Good luck ^^

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Closed Thread

Thread Information