AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Darkandiel's Signatures

Celestial Aria Seraphim SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Among other seraphims in the celestral plains singing arias of great splendor.
    Threads

I adore and admire your signatures.

It has a splendorous breath of life and warmth.

May I ask how you made them using which techniques with the masking tool?

Do you use small, medium, and large combined with fore-ground, middle-ground, and back-ground formulations?

What are the usual color palette grouping used in each piece?

Senior Member Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2018 01:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SeraphimAriaRhapsody View Post
    I adore and admire your signatures.

It has a splendorous breath of life and warmth.

May I ask how you made them using which techniques with the masking tool?

Do you use small, medium, and large combined with fore-ground, middle-ground, and back-ground formulations?

What are the usual color palette grouping used in each piece?
    Hmm, well I rarely use clipping masks except for some brushing in the foreground of a few of them to blend in the render. A couple of my newer sigs are made by smudging and manipulating the original image to make up a background. As you can see from most of my stuff the colour palette is made up of mostly reds/browns/yellows. I need to try and get away from that. I think I like those colours a bit too much. XD
    Last edited by Darkandiel; 06-26-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Not taking sig requests at the moment - sorries

My Extractions

Senior Member Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Failed SoTW entry on another site. XD This was a compulsory render. It could have been a lot better ><

My Extractions

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Since I was bored, I reworked an older sig based on advice I was given.

I also made a new sig:
    Last edited by Darkandiel; 07-02-2009 at 10:10 PM.

My Extractions

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkandiel View Post
    I'm relatively new to the whole sig making thing, but because I'm a designer, I'm learning fast. I made one earlier today that I'm using as my current sig that I'll post for critiques. I will post up some more later.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...75_44389_2.jpg

This is the first. Please feel free to comment, I find constructive criticism to be quite helpful in improving my works. ^^

This is a sig that I made today. I had to put a rip tag on it due to recent ripping of my signatures on other another site.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11.../annie-sig.jpg

any feedback is greatly appreciated ^^
    I think they're both very nice works of art. Though I think the second one with the darker background is a little bit better. My reasons for saying that are. It looks like to me you spent more time emphasizing the character rather then the background they're in. I believe this to be one of the most important concepts when making a sig. However seeing as you said you already has some skill in doing this I would say this is to be exspected. Though the thing that really caught my eye was the ammount of detail you put into the eyes. Very nice work overll, keep it up.
    Last edited by FlashD; 07-03-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Don't quote images
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gero50, these are two of my oldest and crappiest sigs from last year >< I do recognise that there is not much work gone into them. In fact, I spent more time actually extracting the renders and creating a background, then I just slapped the render on top. I do hope that my newer sigs are much better XD

My Extractions

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    My reasons for saying that are. It looks like to me you spent more time emphasizing the character rather then the background they're in. I believe this to be one of the most important concepts when making a sig.
    It`s more important to get the render/figure to look like it`s actually part of the sig
    Like the sig is 1 picture.
    And on the new sigs Darkaniel makes, she does that

Though the thing that really caught my eye was the ammount of detail you put into the eyes.
    You mean the eyes of the figures right?
    Don`t think Dark did anything to the figures on those sigs, right Dark?
    Last edited by FlashD; 07-03-2009 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Fixed a word in the quote and removed the explanation for the norwegian word

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You are correct Des, I did absolutely nothing to the render except extracting it from it's background. I was lazy back then, well maybe not lazy, but afraid of effects and sticking to what I learned at uni, for layouts and print design. I was focusing more on the background and I made those by smudging and playing with brushes. XD

But, I do thank Gero for the comments, I appreciate it. :3
    Last edited by Darkandiel; 07-03-2009 at 01:48 PM.

My Extractions

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Two sigs that I made for other SoTW contests:
    This one had the theme Time (gah could have been better)

This one had was an assigned render

This week's winning entry ^^

And I made this one while bored XD
    Last edited by Darkandiel; 07-06-2009 at 07:15 PM.

My Extractions

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thread is dying a horrible death, due to my inactivity. XD

My SotW58 entry:

and another one:

My Extractions

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*revives thread*

My SotW entry for a GFX club. I have been having sig block for a while. I used this render before, but meh. It suited the theme and I used a lot more colour this time XD

My Extractions

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

You`re really, really good. o_O
    Your current one slightly over blended, but it`s very aethetically pleasing to look at *stares*.

Only thing buggin me is the metal thing on the top right hand corner =_=

Anywho, they are very lovely. ='3

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Senior Member DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 12:33 PM
    Threads

I found you! And as always your sigs are top notch. Here is one forum that I have more posts than you...
    Meow.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DMSailorMars View Post
    I found you! And as always your sigs are top notch. Here is one forum that I have more posts than you...
    *gasp* How did you find me? :P No where is safe from you guys :P
    Your account on here is ancient XD. But thank you <3 I like your current sig BTW, you are getting better at this GFX malarkey

Thank you for the crit Knuffle Bunny. Much appreciated.

New sig. It took me ages to get it looking half decent.
    I started it days ago during my designer's block, left it because it sucked bad, went back to it and I only finished it today.
    Extract is by Serated

My Extractions

Senior Member DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars has a reputation beyond repute DMSailorMars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 12:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darkandiel View Post
    *gasp* How did you find me? :P No where is safe from you guys :P
    Your account on here is ancient XD. But thank you <3 I like your current sig BTW, you are getting better at this GFX malarkey

Thank you for the crit Knuffle Bunny. Much appreciated.

New sig. It took me ages to get it looking half decent.
    I started it days ago during my designer's block, left it because it sucked bad, went back to it and I only finished it today.
    Extract is by Serated
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...es/elfgirl.png
    I made this account when I was in jr high... back when it was just tuxedomask.com/bbs

I am only getting better because you have helped me. ^^

I like the lighting on this one, and the cute little cut outs.
    Last edited by FlashD; 08-02-2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Don't quote images
    Meow.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha Nikki, I can't take the credit for that. You are helping yourself and taking the advice people gave you. =)

My winning SotW entry ^^

During that week I was having serious sig block and created a sig from all three renders as a challenge to myself XD
    Third one in post above.

Made for another SotW. (extract is Serated's)

This one was a sotw just for laughs in my gfx group on another site. It's a bit of a mess lol. Theme: Britney spears

My Extractions

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

should of been "baldly going ...etc" :P

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Moja moja suite XDD kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2017 09:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WAW!!!!! cool siggy.... I really like a girl with her teddy bear ^^

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -shinji View Post
    should of been "baldly going ...etc" :P
    OMG you're so right. Fixed "typo" in post above. XD

My Extractions

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yes that typo was well BAD

seeing as the O and A keys are in completely different places

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Good lord Shinji, get a sense of humour XD It's called a joke.

Moving on.

I tried out something a little different.

Last edited by Darkandiel; 08-13-2009 at 04:54 PM.

My Extractions

Thriller Eve Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2010 08:43 PM
    Threads

lots of good quality work here darkandiel!!

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just made another. I'm bored tonight and messing around with photoshop.

My Extractions

Reading my user title? nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma has a reputation beyond repute nenuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 10:12 PM
    Threads

I love them!!!
    I love the Enma Ai one. It looked familiar to me.
    I think somebody else had the same extract or something.
    Secret Technique.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh yes, I think I know which one you are talking about, Ninja. We may have entered those in the same SotW with extract preset. hehe

Okay, with this sig, my photoshopping has come to an end tonight and off I go to sleep at 4am, couldn't sleep. Need to fix that sleep pattern ><
    Last edited by Darkandiel; 08-13-2009 at 09:57 PM.

My Extractions

Closed Thread

Thread Information