AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: which is your favourite episode???

Junior Member biestjes is on a distinguished road biestjes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2009 06:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default which is your favourite episode???

Is there one episode or part from the whole story that is more special then another?

i guess you call me crazy to ask that. and maybe you're right. You see, every thing the Pharaoh does is wonderful, isn't it?

But there are a lot of special moment, images, conversations,... to think about. tehre are so much little things which shows the the most beautiful in the world:

FRIENDSHIP !!!!!

Member Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2009 11:38 AM
    Threads

I especially like the Waking the Dragons series. Spoiler: It was pretty crazy to see Yami and Raphael duel. It was also pretty sad to see Yugi sacrifice himself for the Orichalcos Seal. Never have I ever seen Yami go mad with power. His voice was even deeper when the Seal of Orichalcos was placed on him. O.o ><
    Nooo! Don't do it Yami!
    -.-
    -///-
    I'm in love....

I am a Furry Fan... =^.^=

Senior Member Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 07:41 AM
    Threads

my favorite Episode was the (Real) Last Episode of GX!!
    Spoiler

The whole episode was great. How Neos Attacked Slifer, it was epic!!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/ENC...AzBl0Pp95cPgk1
    Saving the World, one Duel at a time.
    Get your game On!!

My Family;
    Little Sister: ~*Clawdia*~
    Brother: jose101
    Cousin: LadyWolf14
    Twin Sister:♥Miss.Bun Bun

Senior Member Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

My favorite episode has to be the final episode(s) of Yuugiou Jiu Ekkusu. The duel between Yuugi and Juudai was just amazing.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Guys...GX sucks worse than a two-dollar hooker in New York's South Bronx.

Yugi Moto was pure awesomeness while Jaden was an animation attempt gone awry.

Go to your corners and cry yourselves to sleep because you're not getting dinner for your failures.

Junior Member stephen chan is just really nice stephen chan is just really nice stephen chan is just really nice stephen chan is just really nice stephen chan is just really nice stephen chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 10:49 AM
    Threads

Spoiler...

Yugi VS Pharaoh episodes.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Yami vs Kaiba during the battle city semifinals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Yugi Moto was pure awesomeness while Jaden was an animation attempt gone awry.
    This is so true. It's not that Jaden was bad, it was just the pure mechanics of the show.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 11-18-2008 at 10:28 AM.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Junior Member rock052 is a glorious beacon of light rock052 is a glorious beacon of light rock052 is a glorious beacon of light rock052 is a glorious beacon of light rock052 is a glorious beacon of light rock052's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 10:13 AM
    Threads

i like the awake the dragon and the the dawn of he duel specialy when he remember his childhood

Junior Member white dark is on a distinguished road white dark's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2009 10:41 PM
    Threads

Default yugi is the best

my favorite episode in yigioh when Mai and Joey duel in season 4 it is amazing and it is always make me cry

Banned Forum / Chat ijkl884 is infamous around these parts ijkl884 is infamous around these parts ijkl884 is infamous around these parts ijkl884 is infamous around these parts ijkl884 is infamous around these parts ijkl884 is infamous around these parts ijkl884 is infamous around these parts ijkl884 is infamous around these parts ijkl884 is infamous around these parts ijkl884's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

Red face Important note for your security

Be a Professional Game Shop ,we sincerelywow goldhope all of our Customers can have a smooth and secure transaction with us , so please keep in mind after you made an order from usgold: Don't tell your char name or password to anyone except our supporters keep your computer away from keylogs. And make surewow goldthere is no one by your side when you arewow goldbuying GP at our site.

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

hmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by mitsuki tensei; 02-18-2009 at 09:25 AM.
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by white dark View Post
    my favorite episode in yigioh when Mai and Joey duel in season 4 it is amazing and it is always make me cry

i agree
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

Closed Thread

Thread Information