AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: YYH rp, anyone?

Junior Member HikageMiyu is on a distinguished road HikageMiyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default YYH rp, anyone?

Hey guys! I'm just wondering if anyone's up for roleplaying. I know this isn't so much as for an introduction but I can't help but wonder if anyone still rps nowadays.

Well, we can't help having fangirls rp with the characters, right? We can have OCs around but I suppose we should have the main cast first, so if you guys are interested, list down who you guys can rp fluidly! ^_^

I can rp almost the main cast, but I'm comfortable best with Kurama and Hiei. Though trust me, I'd prefer to be my OC (lol). But anyways, so list them down!

Oh, by the way, any ideas as to where we can rp and times? Having done so here would be a bit time-consuming since we'll have to wait on others. You're welcome to make suggestions.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Miyu-chan

Junior Member Hiei_Jaganshi is on a distinguished road Hiei_Jaganshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2008 09:23 PM
    Threads

I would be interested and could try and play Hiei, or try someone else if needed.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anyone else interested in rping?

Member Felicia_Fei has a spectacular aura about Felicia_Fei has a spectacular aura about Felicia_Fei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2009 05:41 AM
    Threads

I will play as Yusuke. May I?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia_Fei View Post
    I will play as Yusuke. May I?
    Sure, that's fine. ^_^ Do you know anyone else who are interested?

Junior Member Kimiko of Midnight is on a distinguished road Kimiko of Midnight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 01:38 PM
    Threads

Okay, I will be, um, Botan. That alright? Or can you not be a girl...? :O
    Last edited by Kimiko of Midnight; 12-24-2008 at 03:00 PM.

Junior Member Vampiress_Of_Darkness is on a distinguished road Vampiress_Of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 10:29 AM
    Threads

My anime-obsessed friends ALWAYS tell me to be hiei, because i act like him most of the time, i guess i can be hiei...

even tho i am a girl =o

Banned Forum / Chat vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352 is infamous around these parts vwxy352's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 06:30 AM
    Threads

Angry Pearlove.com Lauches pearl jewelry sets by occasion

[size=9pt]Pearlove.com lists the latest pearl jewelry products with affordable wholesale prices. Pearlove are willing to design different jewelry styles to meet different occasions, including wedding jewelries, birthday gift, anniversary jewelry, cocktail, Christmas jewelry, and etc. The jewelries are hand made of genuine cultured freshwater pearls, 925 silver materials, Swarovski crystals, corals, turquoises and gemstone beads. Pearlove.com, online jewelry wholesaler of Chinese fine jewelries, is launching the newest models on the webpage, and update new products everyday. To meet different market, Pearlove sorts the most suitable styles to make into jewelry sets and puts them in respectively corresponding products catalogues. For example, jewelry styles can be worn on Christmas Eve are put in catalogue “Christmas Gift Jewelry”; daily wear styles are in catalogue “Office & daily wear”; more details are showed on: http://www.pearlove.com/pearl-jewelry-c-5.html The styles listed in catalogue “Pearl Jewelry Set” are only part of Pearlove’s fantastic jewelries. Pearlove designs and hand crafts fine jewelry featured with a variety of materials, including gemstone beads, turquoises, corals and sterling silver fittings. Pearlove.com sells its products with reasonable wholesale prices. The beauty of Pearlove's designs continues to earn the company praise and reputation from clients who purchase its jewelry for wholesale business, personal or retail use. Because the range of designs provided by Pearlove Jewelry Inc. allows the company to fit a range of occasions and holidays, including weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and Christmas. What’s more, Pearlove’s designers also pay pretty attention to the assortment of both loveliness and versatility of the jewelry styles. They immit this spirit at every time they design jewelry styles. In this way, Pearlove’s Jewelry styles usually can be multi-used, one style jewelry usually can be used for at least 3 occasions. For instance, model NS49 can be worn in wedding party, anniversary party, birthday or daily. More details are showed on http://www.pearlove.com/christmas-gift-jewelry-cl-49.html and https://www.pearlove.com/products_new.php . Pearlove Jewelry Inc. is able to keep the cost prices of their pearl jewelry down for a variety of reasons. The company lies in China, all pearls are directly from Chinese pearl farms at the lowest costs. In addition, the company can control the labor costs at a very low level. Pearlove owns a great and high efficiency working team which can cut down working cost during high efficiency team work. In this way, this company can offer medium and high quality pearl bridal jewelry at the lowest prices. About Pearlove Jewelry Inc.Pearlove Jewelry Inc. owns online jewelry store - http://www.pearlove.com/. The jewelry products include freshwater pearl jewelries like necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pendants and rings, sterling silver jewelries and other gemstone jewelries such as coral, turquoises, shells, and etc.[/size]

Closed Thread

Thread Information