AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Another Help Identify 80'/90's Space FILM

Junior Member gorath23 is on a distinguished road gorath23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2008 06:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Another Help Identify 80'/90's Space FILM

Haha, ok I remember seeing this back in the early 90's say between 92-95, it was on VHS cassete (obviously) and I'm 99% sure it was a one off film NOT a series.

The plot synopsis as far as I can remember was a renegade army (?) had captured a princess and one of the first scenes was her naked body (in some kind of immobile stasis) being transported in a glass coffin-like object in a cargo vehicle. There were mechsuits, not on the scale of Gundam, more 'personal' sized and there were also large army spaceships.

The final scene was the slightly atypically effeminate 'hero' driving a hover-car on earth. I remember that the heros were a crew of intergalactic haulage/delivery guys and girls. One of the other guys is a dead ringer for Barrett from Final Fantasy VII in that he is black (I think), bearded and has a gun-hand hidden under a glove. There is also an evil woman figure who has a particularly powerful mech-suit.

I could swear that it was called 'Space Truckers' and although it unfortunately shares that name with a similar albeit unconnected live-action movie (starring Dennis Hopper) I cannot locate it under that name . I never even knew about the Hopper film until well after 95 (it was made in 96) and I have never seen it.

So 'Space Truckers' or 'Truckers' anyone?

Member n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123 is infamous around these parts n3r0123's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 08:35 PM
    Threads

Oooh... hard one! =) it kinda reminds me of "Cobra The Animation: The Psycho-Gun" because of the coffin thingy and the hidden gun... but it ain't it i suppose! (still a good one to watch xD)
    OR!! it could be Malo Korrigan and the Space Tracers??? (just kiddin - it's 2004!)
    Maps: Legendary Space Wanderers
    Space Legend Ulysses 31
    Odin: Photon Sailor Starlight
    and still look into the Space Adventure Cobra Movie.. cause there was a lot of series and films going on around this one in the 80-90's... could be your lucky bet! hope it was some help!~
    NO PAIN - NO GAIN

Member AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:16 PM
    Threads

sorry i cant help yeah..well type the title of the fils on google and you will surely get an idea which film you're talking about!

Closed Thread

Thread Information