AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ava/Sig Request 2.6

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Ava/Sig Request 2.6

Due to the PMs I got I decided to re-open this thread, but with some rule changes.

The rules for users requesting are:
    - you are allowed to post a request only once. Until your request is marked "done" or "canceled" you are not allowed to post a new one. Mind, bumping requests, asking if somebody took the request or marking a request "done" or "canceled" to re-post the same request again won't be tolerated either.
    - when marking a request make sure your mark is visible enough.
    - you can make only one request per post (1 sig and/or 1 ava).
    - when your request is done come back to this thread and mark your request completed. If you don't mark it, you are not allowed to post a new request.
    - user names must match this site's user name. This thread is reserved to those that need a sig and ava for this site.
    - quotes you want to use in the sig must be according to the general forum rules.
    - there is a FAQ with some useful information how to work with the site's features so don't ask questions about things answered there.
    - while requesting your post must have:
    * the description: here you have to describe what you want in details. Be sure to put as much information as you can, the makers want to know if you want a darker/lighter ava/sig, what should your ava/sig show (peace, fear, suspense ... ) and other stuff;
    * the image/s: provide good quality images using the "Manage Attachments" feature or the ImageHost. If you don't mind what kind of image is used, provide one anyway. The maker shouldn't be the one searching for images for your ava/sig.
    * an offer (optional): if you are prepared to offer points, reps or anything else (real money, user accounts, special offers for other sites are not allowed) otherwise you can leave it out.

IMPORTANT:
    - images can be posted using the "Manage Attachments" feature or the ImageHost here on animeforum.com only.
    - images must be at least 600x600px (NOTE: 680x450px is not bigger than 600x600px, nor is 450x680px!!!!).
    - images must be JPG or PNG only.
    - images cannot be wallpapers or fanart.
    - images must meet the general forum rules.

HINT: If you want to provide good stock images for your requests try checking the resource stickies in the Dazzle Us Forum. This sticky in particular.

The rules for artists are:
    - don't ask questions about the requests. If you have more questions or you want to take the request PM the user who posted it.
    - don't post your completions here, there is another thread for this ... see below.

This thread should have only requests.
    See this thread to submit completions:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=52666

The old Request thread is located here!

Any posts that aren't in those guidelines will be deleted without notice. If there will be repeated attempts at not following these rules the poster will receive an infraction!!

For any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM me or any of the forum mods.
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-18-2008 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Umm ... added a note

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well, lets try it : D

[REQUEST OPEN]
    REQUEST DONE
    (emphasis enough?)

Anime: Kannagi (かんなぎ)
    Character: Nagi (Light blue haired girl)

Request type: Avatar
    Size: 100px*100px
    Name: (none, but give it a go if it makes all the better)
    Quote: (none, but give it a go if it makes it all the better)
    Style: Any, except grunge. I'd prefer vector, but meh

Additional info: I can fix the image a bit if you'd like
    Payment: eh, 30k of points, or maybe a PSD file of a sig that I made and still have?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wall202.jpg‎
Views:	233
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	22787  
    Last edited by Famahama; 11-15-2008 at 10:14 PM.
    Over-saturating since '07

Junior Member missingkitty has much to be proud of missingkitty has much to be proud of missingkitty has much to be proud of missingkitty has much to be proud of missingkitty has much to be proud of missingkitty has much to be proud of missingkitty has much to be proud of missingkitty has much to be proud of missingkitty has much to be proud of missingkitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2008 02:27 PM
    Threads

REQUEST OPEN

i would like to make a siggy request.

description: some kind of light purple background ( falling petals preferablly but it doesnt matter) with the pic on the left side, her back to the left border.

size: any

picture: (attached)

what it says: True love can never be forgotten ~ Kitty

Thank you and please PM me if you can make it... thank you again
    ~kitty

ps. sorry i cant offer anything in return

Name:	Chibi Neko Girl.JPG‎
Views:	187
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	22961  
    Last edited by missingkitty; 11-28-2008 at 02:29 PM.

Member Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000 has a reputation beyond repute Shadowwolf3000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:43 AM
    Threads

REQUEST OPEN!

Anime: Pita Ten
    Character: Nyaa (Klaus?)
    Request type: Avatar
    Size: 100px*100px
    Quote: Guardian (in fancy dark blue writing if possible)
    Additional info: I know it's asking a lot but could u maybe colour it too? The only images I could find were from the manga...
    Anyways I'd like the colour theme for the avatar to be light blue and bright ^_^

Colours - (Nyaa)
    Hair - Blonde
    Eyes - Light Blue
    Skin tone - ...average I guess O_o About the same as the characters in my sig ^_^
    Bell - Yellow
    Cape - Black

IMAGES -
    http://img2.findmanga.com/manga/Pita...c35--pg125.jpg
    (Panel 1)
    http://img2.findmanga.com/manga/Pita...37---pg019.jpg
    (Panel 3)

I'd like both images in my avatar ^_^ (...if possible)

PAYMENT - Ummmm...well I guess I could offer a AMV request?
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-02-2008 at 02:13 PM.

OMFG THEY'RE SOOO CUTE!!! XD

Junior Member Ultimate X Fire is on a distinguished road Ultimate X Fire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2008 03:48 PM
    Threads

Could you replace the X and Axl in my avy with these two 2, but keep Zero together and make it under 9.8 kb
    and another to fit this forum in a better quality.
    Last edited by Ultimate X Fire; 12-10-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Request CLOSED

I would like a avatar and signiture set please
    reward- all i have with reps
    picture- is attached
    signiture description- please resize to forums max size. add my name and add red and or white decals of your choice.
    avatar- same as sig just no name
    please add a darkish them to all but still can see pic

thank you
    please reply

Wowzabunny
    IMPORTANT please PM me if you are going to make 1 thanx

Name:	1190111728326.jpg‎
Views:	218
Size:	190.1 KB
ID:	23210  
    Last edited by wowzabunny; 02-01-2009 at 07:14 AM.
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

_-REQUEST CLOSED-_

I'd like both a Sig and Ava.

I think both should be lighter and more playful. I'd like it to say both xTheLostSailorx and the japanese kanji for either "cat" or "music" in whatever font looks best and the sig can be any size (I don't know much about this sort of thing so bear with me!)

Please pm me if you are taking the request.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-09-2009 at 11:43 AM. Reason: changed pic and quote
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

REQUEST CLOSED~

Mkay, I'd like a new siggy, and an avatar to match. :]
    The size must be pretty small, I REALLY hate big sigs.
    Text: Kitsune

Make it colorful, but don't overload it with pink. use lots of blues and white! x3
    Images are in attatchments, choose whichever one you'd like to work with.
    I can reward up to like 90,000,000 points, plus reps. I have too many points as it is, but I expect a cute, good quality sig for the reward.

IMPORTANT. Please tell me if you are taking the request (Through a PM) so I dont end up with three people working on the same one at once. ^^;
    Thank you for your time :3

Name:	orig409.jpeg‎
Views:	133
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	25102   Click image for larger version

Name:	orig402.jpeg‎
Views:	138
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	25103  
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 11-14-2009 at 10:21 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

REQUEST OPEN

Hi.
    I'd love a new sig/ava set from anyone who'd like to make one.
    I offer rep points for a complete set whether I use it or not.

Anime: Wolf's Rain
    Character: Kiba

Colours: Whites and or greys, or something earthy. Nothing bright.

Size doesn't matter for the sig, 100x100 for the avatar.
    Can I have my name in the sig, doesn't have to be in the avatar.
    I'm going to leave a few pics for whatever inspires the maker or what's easiest. Although I'd really love the pic by the tree to be the pic in the sig (or avatar).

Thanks in advance!!

PM me if you're going to take it and when it's done. :)

Name:	kiba manga.jpg‎
Views:	92
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	23313   Click image for larger version

Name:	kiba yum.jpg‎
Views:	134
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	23316   Click image for larger version

Name:	kiba wolf.jpg‎
Views:	106
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	23317   Click image for larger version

Name:	kiba snow.jpg‎
Views:	86
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	23318  
    Last edited by FlashD; 01-12-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks Jose!!

Member Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo has a reputation beyond repute Moo-Moo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 08:53 PM
    Threads

REQUEST OPEN

Hey you think you can make me something with these

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/3566570-lg.jpg

http://www.moomoorestaurant.com/images/MooMooFlame.jpg

banner 300 by 100 other than that guideline you can do what you want with it.
    Last edited by Moo-Moo; 01-02-2009 at 06:07 PM.

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down Sig and ava Plz!

Request Closed

type: sig and avatar
    pic: attached
    i want the sig to show the girl's face and her hands holding the water, like cutting off just the bottom of the pic. could you also put Mizuko in the upper left hand corner?
    size: sig-doesn't matter, ava-100x100

If you are taking on my requst please pm me. thanx. 8-)

Name:	sadwaterangel.jpg‎
Views:	237
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	23348  
    Last edited by Mizuko Riko Imimoshi; 01-14-2009 at 01:24 PM.
    Sig made by: sev121993

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

:REQUEST CLOSED:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2005_rent_002gif.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	23365
    Movie: RENT
    Characters: ALL

Type: Signature
    Name: Morning Grace
    Quote: No Day But Today
    Style: Surprise me :D

INFO: Oki I relize its to small, and I am SORRY D: but its like 800 x 533 and thats not far below the mark D:
    Payment: 10k and a hug :D
    Last edited by The Nightingale; 01-04-2009 at 12:58 PM.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Senior Member Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 11:55 AM
    Threads

Request CLOSED

I'd like to request a signature and avatar of Rena Ryugu from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    -100x100 for the avatar, size doesn't matter for the signature
    -I just like my username, "Hekse" on the signature and not the avatar
    -I'd like for the colors to be light
    If there is any design that the maker would think make it look better feel free to try.
    Picture: In the attachment
    Offer: 20k points and rep

Name:	[large][AnimePaper]scans_Higurashi-No-Naku-Koro-Ni_aguu(0_5)__THISRES__125539.jpg‎
Views:	93
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	23430  
    Last edited by Hekse; 01-25-2009 at 04:39 PM.

"I found it extremely boring when I realized all these things are all part of a person's ordinary life"
    - Haruhi Suzumiya

Junior Member Shazira is infamous around these parts Shazira is infamous around these parts Shazira is infamous around these parts Shazira is infamous around these parts Shazira's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2009 05:19 AM
    Threads

Request Open

May I have sigs? I see this forum has a good sigs and I want two. The first I want from the anime sopul eater (blair the cat) with this photo:
    http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/271...akioskoyk7.jpg
    and this phrase in orange: PUMP PUMP KIN PUMPKIN ¡HALLOWEEN HOU!

And the other I want from a troll amani (WoW) in dark colours... I think this photo will be ok:
    [REMOVED] but I dunno
    Last edited by Shazira; 01-22-2009 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Sigs here are for this forum only and the Troll is too small

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

REQUEST CANCELLED

Picture: See attachment.
    Game: Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
    Characters: The car.
    Sig and avatar pls.
    Size: For sig and avatar, as large as possible. (NOTE: For signature, try to get the car to the left and the rest to the right.)
    Quote: "This is how I roll!" and my user name for the sig.
    For avatar: "LB" will do.
    Style: Hit me with anything!
    Reward: Reputation whoever can get to me first.

EDIT: PM me when it's complete.

Name:	mspr_player 1_124 (3).jpg‎
Views:	91
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	23770  
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-24-2009 at 08:09 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member WallFlower is on a distinguished road WallFlower's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 01:02 AM
    Threads

^_^ I'm new to this site but my bestie recommended you for a set. I was wondering if this picture would be okay and if so, if you could maybe make the eyes blue? I dont have any other preferences about it besides that. Thank you in advance!

Name:	ANIME SET.jpg‎
Views:	162
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	23826  

Member TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2009 01:40 PM
    Threads

[REQUEST CLOSED]

Requesting: Signature, and avatar
    Image: In the attatchments.
    I would like the signature to be cropped down, due to the huge background. I want the focus of the sig to be on Rena (the girl in the picture.)
    Text: I'll cry with you, for you. Please, don't be scared.
    I would like this text on the bottom right, and my username on the top left.
    Color scheme: Darker colors, or just anything you think would fit with the picture.
    I'm bad with dimensions, so just any size that would be suitable for signatures is fine with me.

As for the avatar: All I ask for is a 100x100 version with just Rena's face, and no text.

If whoever wants to do this needs more details, feel free to drop me a PM.

Name:	Higurashi-No-Naku-Koro-Ni.jpg‎
Views:	172
Size:	519.2 KB
ID:	23840  
    Last edited by TrucyTrucy; 02-22-2009 at 08:48 PM.

Junior Member Kukuzu is on a distinguished road Kukuzu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2009 11:51 AM
    Threads

[REQUEST OPEN]
    I would like a sig with my main man kakuzu in it with KAKUZU written in the sig something that goes better with my current avatar,I would still like the metalic background as my current one but darker and how should I say more sinister,the background may have some details like his monsters and tentacles in it and the dark metalic backgroud should be in more layers(spelling ,hope you understand me ;p) in different tones of light ,so that it has a metalic and evil look that I ma trying to acheve

PM me if you start doing my sig or are already done

Hope I am not asking for too much

P.S -If you need pics as material for making of the sig I will pm them to you ,there are too many for me too post them here and I dont know what looks good in the sig ,I dont have a eye of an artist
    Last edited by Kukuzu; 03-08-2009 at 11:57 AM.
    Money is the only dependable thing in the world;

therefore, I wouldn't mind going to hell because money probably runs it too

Sephiroth Fan Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger has much to be proud of Jetzelsberger's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 01:52 AM
    Threads

REQUEST OPEN

Anime: Dragonball Z
    Character: Cell Jr.

Request type: Signature
    Size: 300x120 is preferable, but you can go up to 400x150
    Name: Cell Jr.
    Quote:
    Style: Fractual is preferable, but anything is good.

Additional info: Also, I would like the .psd with learning rights only. Also, could you please pm with information if you are taking the request, and when you are done with it.
    Payment: None, as I don't know what I have to pay.

Picture:
    Last edited by Jetzelsberger; 03-20-2009 at 07:38 AM.

Bang...Bang.

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Request is still open.

If this isn't allowed for whatever reason, please go ahead and delete my post. ^^ Thank you.

What I'd Like: An Animated Signature.
    File used for animation: Right here.
    Text and where I want it: At the end of the animation. It should read "Yo".
    Color Scheme: A soft cream color.
    What size should the signature be?: Whatever's easier for you. ;D Please make it somewhat rectangular, though.

Payment will be given, the amount depending on how much I like the finished result. Thank you once again.
    Last edited by Clawdia; 04-16-2009 at 04:42 PM.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I would like to remind posters to read the rules before posting a request. Too many posts get deleted because of image sizes not matching the rules.

Thank you.

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-Request Closed-
    request: sig and avatar.
    size: normal.
    quote: a smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
    text font: Comic sans or Arial Black Narrow(it can be in italics if it matches the flow of the sig)

picture:
    payment: it depends on how i like it.and it won't be much, sorry

p.s. can you make it a light colour?

thanks in advaced and please pm me if you are going to take it and after you make it...

Last edited by October.; 05-03-2009 at 06:25 AM.

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

REQUEST CLOSED!
    Anime: umm final fantasy 10?
    Character: yuna and tidus
    Request type: Avatar and sig
    Size: actually pretty big. i dont know the specifics...sorry..but i would like it pretty big <3
    Quote: ai frostbite and cross the broken angel...forever(and maybe if its not much, can it be in italics?)
    Additional info: maybe..if you could (and ill give extra rupees) make the background light and blue and maybe a little foggyish??
    REWARD!!!: rupees...around 30,000?
    if not, we can comprimise =)
    and when you do want to do my request, can you plaes pm me?

you dont have to use all of these...
    i just wanted to give a little more to be creative
    <3
    thanxxx!!!
    *ai*
    Last edited by ai_frostbite; 05-15-2009 at 05:01 PM.

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    Threads

REQUEST CLOSED

signature/avatar request (matching set)

description: darker if possible. (if not, it's okay) cropped
    faces in either center or left of signature. any animation
    is greatly appreciated. no color preferred.

size: what ever works.

picture: (attached)

signature writing: giving up would be so easy. or
    you're my little champion.
    (which ever looks better)

just basically have fun with it if my ideas don't look good.
    I'm not that picky.
    I can pay a small fee if wanted.

a pm is nice if considering!
    thanks(:

Name:	Anime-Love-39571-1.jpg‎
Views:	146
Size:	394.6 KB
ID:	24823  
    Last edited by ~DizzyElf~; 05-17-2009 at 06:37 PM.
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

Junior Member migg13 is on a distinguished road migg13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2009 10:44 PM
    Threads

REQUEST OPEN

Sorry I'm not real creative

Anime: Gurren Lagann, either the Gurren Lagann, Kamina, or Older Simon (which ever works for you)
    I've looked for pics, but have no artistic talent so I don't know what's good to work with or looks cool

Sig Text: A combining of courage that sets a man's soul on fire (and migg13 if it'll fit and look good)

PM me if you have any questions and I'd gladly add rep to your status for you, but that's all I got.

Thanks in advanced!

Closed Thread

Thread Information