Due to the PMs I got I decided to re-open this thread, but with some rule changes.
The rules for users requesting are:
- you are allowed to post a request only once. Until your request is marked "done" or "canceled" you are not allowed to post a new one. Mind, bumping requests, asking if somebody took the request or marking a request "done" or "canceled" to re-post the same request again won't be tolerated either.
- when marking a request make sure your mark is visible enough.
- you can make only one request per post (1 sig and/or 1 ava).
- when your request is done come back to this thread and mark your request completed. If you don't mark it, you are not allowed to post a new request.
- user names must match this site's user name. This thread is reserved to those that need a sig and ava for this site.
- quotes you want to use in the sig must be according to the general forum rules.
- there is a FAQ with some useful information how to work with the site's features so don't ask questions about things answered there.
- while requesting your post must have:
* the description: here you have to describe what you want in details. Be sure to put as much information as you can, the makers want to know if you want a darker/lighter ava/sig, what should your ava/sig show (peace, fear, suspense ... ) and other stuff;
* the image/s: provide good quality images using the "Manage Attachments" feature or the ImageHost. If you don't mind what kind of image is used, provide one anyway. The maker shouldn't be the one searching for images for your ava/sig.
* an offer (optional): if you are prepared to offer points, reps or anything else (real money, user accounts, special offers for other sites are not allowed) otherwise you can leave it out.
- images can be posted using the "Manage Attachments" feature or the ImageHost here on animeforum.com only.
- images must be at least 600x600px (NOTE: 680x450px is not bigger than 600x600px, nor is 450x680px!!!!).
- images must be JPG or PNG only.
- images cannot be wallpapers or fanart.
- images must meet the general forum rules.
HINT: If you want to provide good stock images for your requests try checking the resource stickies in the Dazzle Us Forum. This sticky in particular.
The rules for artists are:
- don't ask questions about the requests. If you have more questions or you want to take the request PM the user who posted it.
- don't post your completions here, there is another thread for this ... see below.
This thread should have only requests.
See this thread to submit completions:
The old Request thread is located here!
Any posts that aren't in those guidelines will be deleted without notice. If there will be repeated attempts at not following these rules the poster will receive an infraction!!
For any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM me or any of the forum mods.