AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kenshin Wall

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 03:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Blah blah blah, made today... Spent an hour just cutting out and cleaning the pic, so at least gimme credit for that
    The scan can be found in www.albatross1.com
    Comments?

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry about the double post, but here is an old Kenshin one.
    Oh yeah, I can still edit the first one, since it's new, but this one I can't.
    This one is specially for Ownerizer... The definition of trend.... hehehe

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 09:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

trendwhore! :P jk hun. the second one has too many trendy elements for an anime based in old japan IMO, but the colors work very well.

the first one is a nice, straight-to-the-point wallpaper. How about adding the text from the second one onto the first one for an added effect? might be cool!

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member Kenshin_chan Kenshin_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2004 12:02 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Maybe it's just me but in the first one kenshin's color seems to be burned in. Still, good wp.
    :under construction:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now that I got my Japanese IME back I can do the text thing.
    I don't know what happened, but the colors are looking bad on his sleeves on the first one oO They aren't like that on my desktop at least... Odd... But I'll try and fix that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2004 11:53 PM
    Threads

So simple and.. pretty. I like them. Both, that is.
    Purple are the color of the clothes I wear, clothes I wear, clothes I wear...

My Wallpaper ramblings... (formerly Codename: Sailor Moon)

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 07:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i like em both, but the color in the first one does seem to be a little darker than it oughta, maybe it's just me. i am used to the colors from the show (purplish clothes and lighter red hair) but they're both really nice wp's
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK, I did a slight change to the first one. There it is.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

much better. the text was all it needed ^-^ you could put some leaves or something in the background, but it's not necissary.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm... Leaves sound like a good idea... Any ideas about where I can find leaves' pics?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

not off hand, but maybe there are outlines of leaves on the net. try a search for a coloring book or something. (hey, it works&#33

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm... I'll take a look... If I get anything I'll update tomorrow. Maybe some brushes...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK, sorry about the double post, but check out the update on this above there.

Senior Member Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu has a reputation beyond repute Kensora Nirvasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2003 10:37 PM
    Threads

Ah, yes, both very great wallpapers. ^_^ I can't judge wallpaper very well, but I like 'em both very much. :3
    <span style='color:green'>QUOTE:</span>

<span style='color:blue'>EternalJupiterKnight is a SICK man. </span>

<span style='color:green'>Aren&#39;t all SICK man EternalJupiterKnight?</span>

<span style='color:green'>T3h Clickz0rz</span>

<span style='color:green'>My Site</span>

Trix are for kids. Who the HELL made up that rule?&#33; I feed Trix to my dog all the time. =/

Senior Member Kenshin_chan Kenshin_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2004 12:02 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It would have been better if you used cherry blossoms.
    :under construction:

Junior Member strifehunter strifehunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2004 12:52 AM
    Threads

both of it are great&#33; luv them both&#33; but there&#39;s still lots of space on the 1st one. why don&#39;t u add more minor pics in.not much.1 or 2 maybe?&#33; :lol:
    <span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='color:red'>Night comes in her ominous power
    Shadowing the world with her blackened heart
    The moon blooms like a forbidden flower
    Piercing the sun like a poison dart</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Fear not, believes of light
    For through the sorrow and the pain
    Hopes flame, a beach shining bright
    The sun will always rise again</span></span>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

::edit:: Nevermind my post ^^;; Wrong thread ^^;;;

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i like the leaves&#33; nice touch. too many people use cherry blossoms; too cliche&#39;.

Pink is the new Pooky

Member phantasmagoria is an unknown quantity at this point phantasmagoria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2004 09:04 PM
    Threads

I think you should exparament with the bg to see if there is anything that works better. Also, I agree with strifehunter, you should fill in the space a little.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;My armies are slain. My castle lies in ruins. My enemies have taken everything from me, all my wealth and power. But they could not kill me. I still walk the Earth, weak but alive. They have taken everything but the beating of my undead heart. Now they will learn of fear, these mewing babies who thought they could destroy me. I shall regain my powers, and come to them in the night. And my visits shall not be kind.&quot; --Kain, Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen</span>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There&#39;s nothing to be filled up...
    Also, I wanted to keep the background as clean and simple as possible, so yeah, I don&#39;t want to "experiment" with it... If you want something more busy, get the second wall then...

Closed Thread

Thread Information