AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who's stronger, Sakura or Ino?

Tom's Penguin Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2010 11:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In a place that doesn't exist where only sadness grows.
    Threads

I love Ino but unfortuantely I think Sakura is stronger. Not by much though. Maybe if Sakura didn't train with Lady Tsunade, Ino would be stronger than her......
    [Click ] Ask me something please? o ~ o

Sasuke Uchiha
    |♫|"Cause I was born to tell you I love you, and I am torn to do what I have to,
    to make you mine. Stay with me tonight."
    |♫|

Konoha's Yellow Flash! Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Minato Namikaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2013 11:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wii Sux

I'd have to say Sakura.. those..falcon punches.. ouch. o__o
    Minato Namikaze 2007. www.Minato.us ( Yondaime Hokage. )

Senior Member zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2009 01:20 PM
    Threads

I think sakura she tends to be a bit violent in her fighting and I dunno she kinda fights a little better but it's hard to say really...

To say is easy, To do that is hard... (Rurouni Kenshin)

Junior Member Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 07:35 AM
    Threads

Sakura!! Ino-pig lol. Oh yeah, Ino didn't beat Sakura in the Chunin exams. They bothed punched each others faces and were knocked out. Then Hayate decided it was a draw.

Ino-pig, OINK! Lol!

The Star Scout SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 04:12 AM
    Hoshikakure, the village hidden in the stars
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mississippibaby View Post
    in shippuuden sakura i guess but neither one of them can compete with hinata or temarai

You have a point there, Hinata will attack with her gentle fist jutsu and Temari will use her weasel and wind scythe jutsu on them.

Not to say that I dont like Sakura or Ino but I love Hinata and Temari more.

Order of Love
    1) Temari no Sabaku
    2) Sakura Haruno
    3) Hinata Hyuuga
    4) Ino Yamanaka
    5) Tenten
    and finally the B**** 6) Karin (Dont like her steaaling Sasuke away from Sakura, they were destined to be 2gether but she is messing it up. Go to Suigetsu, he may have a crush on u. )

Majestic bird flowing through the heavenly sky...without a simple care of the world

Junior Member Chlerys TUCCO is on a distinguished road Chlerys TUCCO's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 07:06 AM
    Threads

It's not about how much you love a character that decides their strength.

Sakura is definitely stronger than Ino, though we don't REALLY know how strong Ino got. I mean, during the fights with Hidan and Kakuzu she just... Err- stood there, I suppose. She was like Sakura before Shippuuden.

Anyways, about the Temari and Hinata thing, Temari would probably be challenging but Hinata, she'd have to get close to Sakura first before she can use her Hyuuga techniques. And Byakugan isn't a defense against Genjutsu like the sharingan either.

Oh, and Temari has her Weasel but Sakura has the huge slug and while it's... Well, it's a slug. We saw what the slug could do in the Sannin battle. She's strong too.
    Last edited by Chlerys TUCCO; 05-08-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Senior Member romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:16 PM
    Threads

Sakura. Hands down! Trained by Lady Tsunade and Kakashi she is ahead by a little. just a little....
    Last edited by romy808; 05-08-2009 at 09:23 PM.
    Hi there.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Of course it is Sakura. Ino would have never beaten Sasori.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Junior Member Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku is just really nice Susaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 01:48 AM
    Threads

In Shippudden, No question, Sakura. I mean she defeated an Akaitsu member. I strongly doubt that Ino could do that as of now. Not only that, all we know about Ino's style in Shippudden is that she has improved as a medical ninja and not so much as a fighting one. During the filler with the 3-tailed demon, Ino was the only person having trouble concentrating her chakra on the seal. Therefore, you can say that she also lacks chakra concentration, which is Sakura's main focus of attack. Sakura focuses her chakra to rush through her fist to produce mass amounts of force to go through her fist when she punches.

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

I'd go with Sakura as well, Ino irritates me shes always so high and mighty untill troubel comes along then she can't do anything, shes all talk and no show, while Sakura use to be like that but she changed, not because of tsunades training yeah it helped but she mostley changed because of her will power, while Ino didn't really try to do anything about it

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

In terms of fighting ability I would say that Sakura is the strongest both in terms of tactical ability and brute strength.
    Stronger mentally is a different matter I will leave for now.

So Sakura is my choice for strongest

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information